Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Rasengan or Chidori? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rasengan or Chidori? Which do you prefer?
  Rasengan
  Chidori
  I don't know!! and I don't care!! (Maybe Melody Arm)
View Results

E-on

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:56 pm
IMO i think the chidori looks cooler. Since Sasuke drags it all over the place. Destroying walls and the ground among other things. But... I like the way the Rasengan spins and grinds the opponent so i have to say Rasengan  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:23 am
I dunno if its already been said but the rasengan can be used as many times as a nin wants the chidori uses a hell of a lot more chakra so can only be used a few times max  

DBK_Rabble

JaBush

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:53 am
Dead_Baby_Kickball
I dunno if its already been said but the rasengan can be used as many times as a nin wants the chidori uses a hell of a lot more chakra so can only be used a few times max

The Rasengan can't be used as many times as the ninja wants. When Naruto does the Rasengan over and over he loses hella chakra. But the Rasengan can be used way more times than the Chidori.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:54 am
The Rasengan is better  

JaBush

NarucardX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:20 pm
JaBush
DemonFox5342
Nephite Warrior
rasengan...alot more difficult to perform, plus its made by yondomai and used by Jiraiya....Hokage+Sannin > Juunin

NO Jiraiya made it. He says it took him 3 years to master it. dur-da-dur
Rasengan

Jiraiya didnt make the Rasengan. Yondaime did. Jiraiya said that it took Yondaime 3 years to make it.

Jiraiya made the Rasengan. There's a part in the manga that says so. When Jiraiya and Naruto find Tsunade, it goes to a flash back about her giving Jiraiya crap about trying to teach it to the Fourth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:53 pm
I think rasengan would win by a big shot.I can do the hand signs for chidori though, it takes a while to learn it.  

Azurik Silver

Apolion

Friendly Genius

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:28 pm
rasengan  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:45 pm
NarucardX
JaBush
DemonFox5342
Nephite Warrior
rasengan...alot more difficult to perform, plus its made by yondomai and used by Jiraiya....Hokage+Sannin > Juunin

NO Jiraiya made it. He says it took him 3 years to master it. dur-da-dur
Rasengan

Jiraiya didnt make the Rasengan. Yondaime did. Jiraiya said that it took Yondaime 3 years to make it.

Jiraiya made the Rasengan. There's a part in the manga that says so. When Jiraiya and Naruto find Tsunade, it goes to a flash back about her giving Jiraiya crap about trying to teach it to the Fourth.

neutral I stand corrected  

JaBush

luceifer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:02 pm
yes u do  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:53 am
of course rasengan(awesome move) after all chidori is just lighting chakra  

Christonite

GuraGura

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:01 pm
rasengan,even though its kinda weird when naruto always has to make his bunshins xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:54 pm
Rasengan  

XGreen Eggs And SpamX

GM Daniel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:34 pm
Rasengan..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:58 am
rasengan is physically stronger but chidori will beat rasengan because lightning chalra overcomes wind every time. oh, and rasengan kicks a**. long live NEJI!  

NachoDude

K0K0R0.XX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:39 pm
I'd say Rasengan 'cause it seems cooler to me.. But I'd say that they both cause the same damage. =3  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff