Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Roharu Eruna: The Rising Flame Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:29 pm
I am still confused on what I was supposed to do to be perfectly honest. I haven't received, nor sent a message.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:35 pm
Zadok the 28th
I am still confused on what I was supposed to do to be perfectly honest. I haven't received, nor sent a message.

Don't worry, he is going to send you a private message with the names of all the hybrids you are allow to get, however some names will be cross, since they were already chosen by someone else. I choose Duskmon, Banryu choose someone from the wood element (don't remember who), so those two are forbidden for the rest. Which coupon did you get?  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:59 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

Don't worry, he is going to send you a private message with the names of all the hybrids you are allow to get, however some names will be cross, since they were already chosen by someone else. I choose Duskmon, Banryu choose someone from the wood element (don't remember who), so those two are forbidden for the rest. Which coupon did you get?
I suppose I got a hybrid coupon. I guess I am waiting on John to decide which he wants, then I will get a chance to choose  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:01 pm
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

I suppose I got a hybrid coupon. I guess I am waiting on John to decide which he wants, then I will get a chance to choose

That sounds good, hopefully you could get either Lobomon or Agunimon in order to get Susanoomon, or who do you have in mind?  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:07 pm
Actually, I need someone with a magnamon to get a Susanoomon. however, GW changed that item to being unavailable, So I will be holing on to my super starmon for a long time.
I already have a Mercucymon and a Lowemon. so I want to get another evil one I think, but I will have to see what is still left.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:13 pm
Zadok the 28th
Actually, I need someone with a magnamon to get a Susanoomon. however, GW changed that item to being unavailable, So I will be holing on to my super starmon for a long time.
I already have a Mercucymon and a Lowemon. so I want to get another evil one I think, but I will have to see what is still left.

Well.... Lowemon isn't exactly evil, in fact, he was supposed a wanna be 'true darkness' (I almost raged when I heard that... so does that means Duskmon wasn't true darkness.. and that darkness is actually good?) I already took Duskmon so....  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:18 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

Well.... Lowemon isn't exactly evil, in fact, he was supposed a wanna be 'true darkness' (I almost raged when I heard that... so does that means Duskmon wasn't true darkness.. and that darkness is actually good?) I already took Duskmon so....
Well, The way I saw it, Lowemon was the leomon of season 4, thus I wanted him since I really like Leomon. in addition to that fact, he is the essence of darkenss, be it a purified form or not. However, Duskmon is the true evil and pretty bad a**. problem is we do not have a velgemon sprite.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:22 pm
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

Well, The way I saw it, Lowemon was the leomon of season 4, thus I wanted him since I really like Leomon. in addition to that fact, he is the essence of darkenss, be it a purified form or not. However, Duskmon is the true evil and pretty bad a**. problem is we do not have a velgemon sprite.

Great, you agreed with me!! Duskmon was the most badass hybrid ever, the rest should kneel and beg him to teach them how to be awesome cool

And yes... I checked earlier the sprites.... oh well, by the way. Is it possible to get Velgemon by normal digivolution with Duskmon?

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:27 pm
Roharu Eruna

It is not Normal Digivolution. However it can be done.

Quote:
12. B Spirit of Darkness
Cost: 5000 TP
Digimon Partner Required: Loewemon or Duskmon [H]

Here is the link to the thread that is done in
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13523113&page=1

I personally like the unknown shop the most, It has lots of fun little types of digivolution.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:31 pm
Zadok the 28th

Quote:
12. B Spirit of Darkness

I personally like the unknown shop the most, It has lots of fun little types of digivolution.

I was unaware of that... I guess I need to lurk more sweatdrop

Thank you very much. And taking a look at what they do.... interesting, why people don't use it so often?

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:37 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

Quote:
12. B Spirit of Darkness

I was unaware of that... I guess I need to lurk more sweatdrop

Thank you very much. And taking a look at what they do.... interesting, why people don't use it so often?
Sorry about that extra quote, not on purpose. And Lurking isnt the answer, that is a hard to find location, even I miss it pretty often. but as to why its not used often?> Because most of the things in there only pertain to a single digimon. And most people forget/dont know when they have said digimon. For example, I once had a Octomon

Quote:
alls out a Fujitsumon [?] from an Octomon [C], can only be purchased once per octomon of a tamer)
Cost: 2,000 TP
Digimon Required: Octomon [C]

But when I had octomon I forgot that I got a free Fujitsumon from it, and as such, I never touched it. Now I don't have it in an Octomon form anymore, thus I cant get that one.
But alot of the things in here like I said are single digimon exclusive, and though some have really cool abilities, like Burpmon, and Goldramon, they are not easy digimon to get. Infact, I know of only one un-burped burpmon, and I dont know of any Vemmon  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:42 pm
Zadok the 28th

I see... I guess it is understandable, but Vemmon... I don't remember see him in any series as far as I could tell, nor anyone even asking about him/her... what is he/she exactly? It sounds like a digimon created by humans sweatdrop  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:46 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

I see... I guess it is understandable, but Vemmon... I don't remember see him in any series as far as I could tell, nor anyone even asking about him/her... what is he/she exactly? It sounds like a digimon created by humans sweatdrop

Link
He was the main villain. or like a main villain, not totally sure in digimon world 3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:51 pm
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

Link
He was the main villain. or like a main villain, not totally sure in digimon world 3

That guy! Now I remember! He was such a pain.... he defeated my Gallantmon once emo But then I got revenge, I even turn off my ps1 and defeated him again with only Gallantmon just to get even.  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:58 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

Link

That guy! Now I remember! He was such a pain.... he defeated my Gallantmon once emo But then I got revenge, I even turn off my ps1 and defeated him again with only Gallantmon just to get even.
take that vemmon!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces