Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
♺ Ӄamen Ɍider Ӻourze Ⓞfficial Ⱦhread ♺ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:24 pm
Inui Takumi
"Who is this supposed to be?" LOL, I say that about alot of cosplays not just things like that horned Care Bear I just looked at rofl Oh wait I know who that is it's the Insidious demon right dramallama
Probably a rejected cloverfield monster design.
It's nice when you can tell what it's a cosplay of. I realize that people make original avatars on tektek based on things. but then most intelligent people don't give them tags. Since they aren't exactly fitting of that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:35 pm
yeah that's why I normally save mine under names only I would think of xp unless they are actual Cosplays  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:49 pm
Years of Naruto and Beach cosplaying taught me to never save anything on Tek unless its something no one would want to rip off like my Riotrooper.

Anyone is more than welcome to start a separate cosplay thread believe me I would be posting there all the time  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:33 am
What's stopping us from two threads? one or cosplays and one for originals. (either based from a rider universe or an original)  

Kiriyama Ren

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:44 am
Nothing, do it if you wish. Same go's for anyone.

First post updated with a better pic 10/27.

I'm currently scouring YAJ for new Fourze figures and looking forward to the next episode.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:15 pm
Kiriyama Ren
What's stopping us from two threads? one or cosplays and one for originals. (either based from a rider universe or an original)

we should do it for Riders in general, regardless of cosplay or not. only because its harder to come up with Rider cosplays, so we might start to get alot of the same character xp

I know with my first check, I'm so buying a Fourze Figure online xd and I cant wait for the movie either, its gonna be crazy.

wahmbulance Oh and on another note wahmbulance
we got some crazy scans and updates for the upcoming episodes and the Fire states, along with a few other switches. check it out.

Fourze Fire states <-- jefusion.com

As well as this Big news!! >.< looks like the MEGA WAR MOVIE is going for 3 new RIDERS this time. Kamen Rider Aqua is said to appear as a "Good version" of Poseidon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The above image shows various team-ups for Kamen Rider Movie Wars MEGAMAX. As revealed before, Kamen Rider W's Shotaro and Philip joins Fourze's Gentaro and OOO's Eiji in fighting a new breed of enemy.

Up next is the team-up of Kamen Rider Fourze and Nadeshiko (played by Erina Mano) using the Double Rider Rocket Punch against the Virgo Zodiart. On the side, you'll see a meeting between the Red-Eyed Man, Scorpio Zodiart and a guy from Foundation X; and, the team-up of Museum and the Greeeds. How could this happened?

And lastly, a new Kamen Rider appeared in the form of Kamen Rider Aqua. Like Kamen Rider Poseidon he came from the future. His identity is no other than Miharu Minato. To put it simply, Poseidon is bad and Aqua is good. Aqua's personal vehicle is a jet ski named, “Aqua Miraider.”

Click here for full size pictures

((As always Thanks to Jefusion, for all their great work finding this))  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:11 pm
Found this in the forum. Just thought I would pass it on.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/i-implore-you-join-the-kamen-riders-club/t.75415075/?_gaia_t_=3934  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:51 pm
I'll spare ya the work this week Agito 3nodding Hope you guys like this weeks ep.

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/10/kamen-rider-fourze-episode-9-sub.html

Ikouze!  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:00 am
this Kamen Rider seem to be on the funny side this time around I kinda miss the whole darker side of it but it's still good  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:35 pm
Kamen Rider G
this Kamen Rider seem to be on the funny side this time around I kinda miss the whole darker side of it but it's still good
That can be hard to categorize though.
Currently it's a lot brighter, but that doesn't mean it won't end up much darker.
I'd like to point out that Den-o, despite having lots of humor. had a lot of very dark undertones.
The same for Ryuki and Double. They kept things humorous, but had enough dark undertones to keep people guessing.  

Kiriyama Ren

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:56 pm
Inui Takumi
I'll spare ya the work this week Agito 3nodding Hope you guys like this weeks ep.

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/10/kamen-rider-fourze-episode-9-sub.html

Ikouze!

lol cool thnx Takumi, I've been abit tied up this weekend, but I cant wait to watch mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:31 pm
KAMEN RIDER METEOR COMING SOON!!

so rumors on Jefusion.com have been poping up about the new Rider for the Fourze Tv Series (Kamen Rider Meteor) here's alittle of what they have been saying.

"According to rumors, the first alien Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider Meteor will debut in Movie War. "Gray", from Mars, is the one chosen by "Meteor" and appears in Amanogawa High as a transfer student. He warns Gentaro about a “Great Space War.”

In the cast list for Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO Movie Wars MEGAMAX, Ryo Yoshizawa was included with a role of “Mysterious Transfer Student.”

It is remembered that Minehiro Kinomoto was cast as the “Mysterious Man” during the Movie Wars 2010 film, before he was named Ryu Terui aka Kamen Rider Accel. Could he be the second rider for Fourze, or the rumored Kamen Rider Meteor?"

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/11/kamen-rider-meteor-coming-soon.html

And this which sounds freaking badass!!

An image scan was recently leaked with shows the silhouette of the two upgrades will be getting on the upcoming Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO Movie Wars MEGAMAX film, both for Kamen Rider OOO and Fourze.

It is previously rumored that Kamen Rider OOO Super Tatoba Combo will be introduced using a single medal made 40 years in the future by the Kougami Foundation, Eiji will transform and reach this form. While Kamen Rider Fourze Double Rocket States uses the Super Rocket Switch. And, with Nadeshiko's help, he powers up into a new form too.

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/11/kamen-rider-ooo-super-tatoba-combo.html  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:32 pm

It was previously rumored that Kamen Rider Fourze will get a new form having a bigger head. Well, it turned out to be true! Let me introduce you to Kamen Rider Fourze Magnet States.

To reach this state, Kamen Rider Fourze will need to utilize the Magnet N Switch (Astro Switch No.30) and the Magnet S Switch (Astro Switch No.31) at full power via the NS MagPhone (pictured on the right). Fourze's head becomes larger and extends to his shoulders as well as two gun turrets on his shoulders. The orange Thermo Registyle become red and blue.

The catalog also revealed two new Astro Switches, No.28 Hand Switch which activates on his left leg, and No.26 Wheel Switch which activates on his right leg.

After the Magnet States, here is another of Kamen Rider Fourze's upgrade! It will be called Kamen Rider Fourze Double Rocket States and will debut in the upcoming Kamen Rider Movie Wars MEGAMAX.

Kamen Rider Fourze Double Rocket States is the orange form and can be achieved using the Astro Switch No.S-1 (Super One), the Super One Rocket Module that will give Fourze two Rocket Modules, one on each arm.

So far, it is still not revealed how Fourze acquired this state in the movie or if it will debut in the TV series. Stay tuned for more information!

Magnet States
Double Rocket States  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:30 am
I want that RHS on the bottom right corner of the last picture!  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:32 pm
Okay, I'd just like to say that upgraded armored fourze looks goofy.
The 25 looks like a segway.
And I'm not sure what I think about the magnet phone.

I think phones are usually pretty awkward. Actually, just keypad stuff in general for Kamen riders. Faiz did it fine as it was really just the henshin and then it functioned like a belt buckle with a button for finishing. (and pulling it out as a gun too, multipurposeful) IXa did it and it felt, strange.

And... not sure how to react to a double rocket punch. how's he supposed to deactivate the switch?  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff