Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Rating from a male point of view. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lookie, lookie, who got hookie?
  Rufio
  Pan
  Wendy
  That fat kid that rolls down the gang way
View Results

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:10 am
ManagerKyoto
nrasjaa
rate me mah avvie god!! *faints* i need help with this one sweatdrop
Well lets see here. It is a complete mess. The donation items. Either go with the donation items or the store bought items on this one.

Rating - 3/10

*whips you* thankies, but i still dunno what to do.....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:04 pm
It'sn that time again I'm affraid.  

WellzY
Crew

.Lemon.Ruski.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:31 am
i give u 8/10  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:18 am
All that really matters is that I think my avvie's cute, but this sounds like fun. 4laugh So ... go ahead, do your worst! *winks and giggles*  

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:43 am
BeMuled MissBeth
All that really matters is that I think my avvie's cute, but this sounds like fun. 4laugh So ... go ahead, do your worst! *winks and giggles*

yyyeeeesssss!! that's the point!! the only person your avvie should make happy is you; everyone else is a bonus!! *shakies hand* hi im Nrasjaa, im the oommff laydy of gaia and i got voted best rater in australia, i have a thread in this guild too,i would be honured if you visited me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:34 pm
nrasjaa
BeMuled MissBeth

yyyeeeesssss!! that's the point!! the only person your avvie should make happy is you; everyone else is a bonus!! *shakies hand* hi im Nrasjaa, im the oommff laydy of gaia and i got voted best rater in australia, i have a thread in this guild too,i would be honured if you visited me 3nodding

It's a downright pleasure to meet ya, hun. 4laugh *huggles* Glad to hear I'm not the only one who doesn't conform to this 'low self-esteem in women' rule. wink I guess I just like me too much ... in real life or avvie form. *laughs*

And sure! I'd be honoured to check out your thread. Just let me know which one it is (I don't get more than a few minutes per night to check out the guilds I belong to ... if I even get that long), so I'd be very grateful if you led the way. 4laugh  

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:29 am
WellzY
It'sn that time again I'm affraid.
I like it. It is simple. The colours do not clash and flow nicely. Well done. Maybe add a bat or a messenger bag, just to give it a style. That is if you want a style.

Rating - 9/10  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:35 am
xox_sQuirT_xox
i give u 8/10
What are you thinking? This is my thread for rating. Not only do I not like your avartar, but I do not like people rating in my thread.

Rating - 0/10

Bad newbie!  

ManagerKyoto

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:48 am
BeMuled MissBeth
You avartar is cute, but it is an over used look. I have seen it used too much on Gaia to really enjoy any more. Put some pants on and use one plushie.

Rating - 3/10  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:34 pm
Rate my crazies.  

EmWah
Crew

teagzy91

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:46 pm
rate me!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:25 am
EmWah
Rate my crazies.
You avy has a scared look about it. But I like it. The colours work well together. Maybe change the position of the umbrella and it might look better. It is nice to see someone using the Kill Lanzer set.

Rating - 9/10  

ManagerKyoto

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:48 am
teagzy91
rate me!
Your avartar is bland. It looks like something you could easily pull off in the real world. Maybe add some more layers.

Rating - 5/10  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:49 pm
Yarr. It'd be nice if the parisol was more grey than blue but oh well. I don't really like the look of it in other positions becuase it reminds me too much of a giant tampon.  

EmWah
Crew

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:20 am
EmWah
Yarr. It'd be nice if the parisol was more grey than blue but oh well. I don't really like the look of it in other positions becuase it reminds me too much of a giant tampon.
You know, I have heard alot of talk about it being one and used as such.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff