Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:02 pm
Well, I can't even afford cash shop cards, so any type of money I get usually comes from friends that are quitting gaia. I remember when the Ancient Katana was only 500K.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:05 pm
Hehe I think I still have 4 of those katana's, I just nabbed them (13 or something I believe) off the market when they where cheap and sold them for 5x that a few months later.  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:08 pm
Nice! I've always wanted one, but still don't have enough gold to get one. I think I would have enough if I sold everything in my inventory though lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:13 pm
Meh looking over the art shops and so far I'm not impressed. Seems like gaia got flooded with a lot of bad art since I can remember, or at least mediocre art. Hell I'm not that good but if they're not "that much" better I can't justify paying them XP

Still looking.  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:17 pm
Yea, it has definitely been flooded with mediocre art. But I am a TERRIBLE artist, and as such I have to settle for what I get. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:22 pm
. w. i'ma do my own art . O.!@!!!!  

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:25 pm
If this guild was made a few years ago, when I actually liked to draw, I would have offered to draw something for you. Well, I hope you find someone that draws good enough to meet your tastes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:28 pm
Don't get me wrong, I can draw, I'm just incredibly lazy and would like to find someone to do it for me lol.
Actually I could probably make a 3d model of my character better than I can draw it as my 2d art skills have been deprived the last few years whilst I've finished up my certificate of game design making me focus more on 3d (3d as in 3d model, not pop out of the screen 3d lol).

Oh oh Zav let's trade art! I do your character and you do mine? =D  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:30 pm
So do you have any companies in mind that you want to try and work for or are you gonna do a sort of free lancer private artist kinda thing?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:34 pm
Lt Twinkle
So do you have any companies in mind that you want to try and work for or are you gonna do a sort of free lancer private artist kinda thing?
I've actually interned for 2 studios and worked for Nexon for a while (I know, I know, nexon's publishing not design but contacts are contacts). Overall though no real specific company, with the market the way it is it's more whatever will take me.

At the moment however I'm building a board game with a few friends (we've done moduals for d&d and what not in the past) to start our own company. Going to be in talk with fantasy flight once we have our prototype done but the games pretty much fleshed out. Not a video game given, but video games cost more capitol than I have to invest right away, so we'll start small.  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:36 pm
Dark Bunny Lord
Don't get me wrong, I can draw, I'm just incredibly lazy and would like to find someone to do it for me lol.
Actually I could probably make a 3d model of my character better than I can draw it as my 2d art skills have been deprived the last few years whilst I've finished up my certificate of game design making me focus more on 3d (3d as in 3d model, not pop out of the screen 3d lol).

Oh oh Zav let's trade art! I do your character and you do mine? =D

with the description you have it shouldn't be hard . w.b

i'll totally send you references for myself though since my description is very base XD;;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:38 pm
Sure thing, just send me your references whenever and I'll get to work.  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:39 pm
Alright, well I have no idea what Fantasy Flight is, but good luck with that lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:41 pm
It's a publisher in England. I chose them to pitch our game to since they deal with more... complex games. Ie not something like monopoly but something an older audience can enjoy and be challenged by.
There website is here, and if things go well in maybe a year or half a years time my game should be up there for sale.  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:42 pm
can do . w.b  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]