Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
pinchmonster's Stormborn Plotfest~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:34 am
For Ulrika I'd like to offer my reaver Don, to fill the mate position. He's disciplined, brutal in combat, and sensible in otherwise stressful situations. He's an ex-rogue that's lived a solitary life until he joined the Stormborn, and has come to enjoy their way of life- mostly the raiding, sparring, and patrolling aspect; but, also their social customs as well. At current he has no aspiration to go further, but if she wished/demanded it, he'd claw his way up to captain for her. xD Aww, love.

Fun facts- he's never been in love or been with a woman, so that might come with some hilarity and embarrassment on his end. He's also very large and fluffy, good for cuddling, no? On a more plot heavy note, he won his way into the pride beating Taraxa in a challenge, so he already knows her father, somewhat. I'd like to explore that angle a bit as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:01 am
I need to change Ulrika's information. I think she's going to be wed to CJ's Halvar, son of Gunnar -- so unfortunately that takes her off of the table.

HOWEVER. I am in dire need of more character development with my Freeborn crafter, Dalla. How would you feel about Don being manipulated? I have yet to fill in Dalla's information quite yet, but at the moment she's feeling a little ah.. put down. The Warlord's son Hroarr just turned down her rather umm.. blatant advances. At this point, I think she'd rather enjoy having someone around that could boost her self-esteem, someone she could manipulate.

More about Dalla:
She's the sister of a lioness who was wed to Gunne (the previous Warlord). Dalla was once in love with Gunne though he chose her sister. At this point she is quite fond of the Captain Uhtred (who is now wed to her sister) but she has a burning desire to seek vengeance over Gunne's death and Aesir's betrayal of her sister. Needless to say she harbors strong negative feelings over the current Warlord, though outwardly she shows no signs of any "hard feelings" towards the Warlord and his kin.

I'm very hesitant to fling Dalla, though if she and Don click it would be awesome - perhaps he would see her as wife material? I'm not sure. We can have them meet & see where it goes? I am completely willing to have flings that do not result in cubs, but if they "click" I would be interested in pursuing this further.

Jovi of Shadows

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:52 pm
Oh! xD Sorry, I didn't realize you already had plans for her.

The Dalla plot sounds interesting! I agree that I'd like to rp them together first to see if they're compatible, and as for the manipulating- he's new, and probably easily turned to a specific way of thinking. He isn't dumb, but he'll wind up being a naive/ignorant to some of the stormborn traditions and especially history.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:37 am
It's more like... she needs someone she can mold to be the perfect Reaver, and then the perfect Captain. He would be the sword that she could wield, in a manner of speaking. I will start an RP and quote-tag you! <3  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:38 pm
I PM'd you a link to our RP, Jovi! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:42 pm
heart  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:52 pm
do you have any that can go on vikings/bring back a thrall from a viking? I have an idea for how to get a character or two of mine there, but they would have to be taken - XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:53 pm
I do, quite a few actually! I know there's a viking coming up that Feyl is planning, perhaps we can have that all work out at the same time? What kinds of plots do you have?  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:13 pm
I basically have two lionesses, female, who met up after one got lost and the other has ICLy left her family (as the pride they were a part of dispersed) One of them is quite stronger than the other, but the other is quite...not very good at fighting/defending herself so I thought it might be interesting plot wise if they got captured owo The more fragile one wouldn't mind being a thrall, but the stronger of the two would make for interesting rp as she would try to break her thrall rank eventually due to her family history and nature ...would something like that work in the vikings? owo  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:11 pm
I certainly think we can make something like that work! My lion, Asper, is going to be going on his first viking with Feyl's Ru. Basically, a thrall remains a thrall until their captor releases them as such. So, really, all one thrall would have to do would be to ask their captor to release them.

If you'd like to keep things spicy, Asper could totally deny her over and over again. Maybe eventually he could make her 'prove' her worth as a Freeborn or Reaver. biggrin  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:39 pm
That'd be interesting owo i also posted a lil note thinger in fey's thread too to have her peak here for the idea, to make sure it'd work and schtuff. I just have to transer images over to this computer and reupload for ya and hopefully you can see XD photobucket is being dumb  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:43 pm
No worries! <33  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:41 pm
fey said whatever we planned was good and i also posted the lionesses images in the joining thread with info for you, so we can perhaps formulate a plan? whether your boy captures one or both or works with another male to capture both, will be interesting smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:32 pm
Cub and/or family RP with Sorley?  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500