Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Open Plot Thread || Looking still! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:02 am
Quaji
ninja I can offer Gnole for some general RP for any of yours~ It can be set before or after he's blinded by Arthas as well.
He'll be an Archdruid [one of the druid leaders] in the new WoW pride, so getting him truly fleshed out as an SoA would be great.

User Image
[click for itemed]

Wondering who you'd want most?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:15 am
DavyJnah
Wondering who you'd want most?

Well Gnole's an old lion that's been through his share of battles, but surprisingly he's pretty lazy. P: Kinda gruff, but he's really just a big teddy bear once he warms up, though I doubt one RP would do that...

Either Sethunya or Kaveri probably. Poor guy needs to meet more ladies. He's only found one ICly so far and that's his adopted daughter.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:46 am
Quaji

Seth is playful and Kaveri is like water. We could do both if you wanted.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:45 pm
DavyJnah

Starter!  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:35 pm
Rawr  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image

fling with sethunya, possibly. he actually dislikes leopard females, because he spent the night with one, and she left him with the burden of cubs, never seeing her again. xD he's spent his time taking care of them, but now that they're grown up (some are still with him), he urged them to leave to find their own paths. sooo yea, he really doesn't like girl leopards, BUT his first crush was a cheetah that looks almost like sethunya - had a scene for a pelt. so while sethunya is a female leopard, she would remind him of his crush.

however, he would eventually leave to find said crush after this reminder. as far as goshi's personality goes, he is pretty apathetic and absent - think of an overcast day or a floating cloud, and that's him. his mood changes dependent on weather. really hot = angry, raining = sad. but i usually just play him in his normal stoic state.  

Ameh

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:08 pm
Rawr!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:10 pm
Ameh
User Image

fling with sethunya, possibly. he actually dislikes leopard females, because he spent the night with one, and she left him with the burden of cubs, never seeing her again. xD he's spent his time taking care of them, but now that they're grown up (some are still with him), he urged them to leave to find their own paths. sooo yea, he really doesn't like girl leopards, BUT his first crush was a cheetah that looks almost like sethunya - had a scene for a pelt. so while sethunya is a female leopard, she would remind him of his crush.

however, he would eventually leave to find said crush after this reminder. as far as goshi's personality goes, he is pretty apathetic and absent - think of an overcast day or a floating cloud, and that's him. his mood changes dependent on weather. really hot = angry, raining = sad. but i usually just play him in his normal stoic state.

Heck yes! Bebies? xD

-shot and killed-

But, Rps with her are wonderful. I'm sure she could cheer him up somehow you know.

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ameh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:15 pm
yop :'D he would probably go unphased, and might not even realize the effort - but he won't mind the energetic company, which is more to say than most he just wants to walk away from x3

if you could start, that'd be greeeat cuz i'm feeling sluggish and tired argh xD otherwise i mite be able to do somethin this weekend.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:50 pm
I'll try to get something started either tonight or tomorrow morning.  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:00 pm
Just an update, I'm going to try and get you a tag tomorrow! 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:06 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Just an update, I'm going to try and get you a tag tomorrow! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sweet!! Woooo!

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:54 am
The last post you sent me on AIM got eaten by my shoddy net. When you get a chance, would you mind re-sending it?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:09 pm
-flops around-  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:01 pm
I can offer Hotza as either a mate or corsair for Cythraul. She's the type who loves to please those around her and is always up beat. Nothing gets her down. I recently got her so I'm still fleshing her out and I haven't had a chance to rp her yet. xd  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff