Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:38 pm
xxBiriannaxx
White Flag Idiot
.....Another apology...Me and my now ex fought like cats and dogs and we just split. I have no idea when I'll post again, right now I'm far too upset to consider it.

It's alright. I'll have to godmod this a little so Damon doesn't die of blood loss though till you get back. Nothing big just have Sylvi pulling your character along to the waterfall. I hope you don't mind, I just don't want Damon dying lol.

Yeah I don't mind, Anyway sounds like your going through a really stressful time. (@ White Flag Idiot) So don't worry about it until you feel like it...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:13 pm
White Flag Idiot
.....Another apology...Me and my now ex fought like cats and dogs and we just split. I have no idea when I'll post again, right now I'm far too upset to consider it.

aw im sorry to hear that D:  

The_Elite_Alchemist

7,175 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Star Marry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:07 pm
been having internet issues ill be on for a lil while tonight then i wont be back till maybe this weekend  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:19 pm
Hey Birianna would you like Sylvi to just drag Audrey and Damon to the waterfall now? That way emily can heal Damon and anyone else who needs to be healed.

Sorry I hadn't been on all weekend. went camping and stayed in the camper doing homework the who time :/  

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150

The_Elite_Alchemist

7,175 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:07 pm
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
Hey Birianna would you like Sylvi to just drag Audrey and Damon to the waterfall now? That way emily can heal Damon and anyone else who needs to be healed.

Sorry I hadn't been on all weekend. went camping and stayed in the camper doing homework the who time :/

That would be best. if someone is keeping people back, then they should find a way around them until they can post again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:37 pm
Lol that Kellan and Vixen 'busty' thing was hilarious xD, and don't forget Leonard made a statue of himself made from strong roots and vines in the forest center, so there's a plant statue that's beside the glowing tree lol.  

The_Elite_Alchemist

7,175 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:54 pm
OMG Tren just didn't wipe his bloody paws all over Mae's fur!

...why do i have a feeling is going to end up getting beat up by a bunch or girls?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:47 pm
Mizukie_Hibachie

Uhhh... posts... 2... -looks through character profiles- Nope... no Nally. Not even a section for Mizukie_Hibachie... uh... confused? gonk Am I missing something? Cause I swore that was aimed at me... Not like I'm going to accept the offer or bat it away. He's likely to grab your outstretched arm and flip ya.

And yes Ninja... I had to :3 been planning on doing that forever ago. Tren is just a badass... pirate a lazy one but whatever.

Idk Birianna, maybe I'm just tired from theatre competition today... but I'm left sorely confused after that post and not seeing a profile so I don't know much about the person : It helps me to know who's who. Maybe ya didn't post it or it's someone's alt and I COMPLETELY missed it after looking through all the profiles twice... I'm tired, overworked... going to bed.  

OreoXeires

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:14 pm
OreoXeires
Mizukie_Hibachie

Uhhh... posts... 2... -looks through character profiles- Nope... no Nally. Not even a section for Mizukie_Hibachie... uh... confused? gonk Am I missing something? Cause I swore that was aimed at me... Not like I'm going to accept the offer or bat it away. He's likely to grab your outstretched arm and flip ya.

And yes Ninja... I had to :3 been planning on doing that forever ago. Tren is just a badass... pirate a lazy one but whatever.

Idk Birianna, maybe I'm just tired from theatre competition today... but I'm left sorely confused after that post and not seeing a profile so I don't know much about the person : It helps me to know who's who. Maybe ya didn't post it or it's someone's alt and I COMPLETELY missed it after looking through all the profiles twice... I'm tired, overworked... going to bed.

Well I'll post for Mae later... but that's one way to make her angry and that on top of his stupidity..... LOL I'll post tomorrow afternoon or something......  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:54 pm
-sigh- Just to give you all an idea... realistically, if Scorne hadn't slept for a day or two... Tren would win in an arm wrestle. There ya go, a perfect idea of how strong the lazy bum is. He has inhuman speed to so throw that in there as well.

Normally we don't post another person's reactions or emotions unless we had the perfect feel for their character. If you blew a man's head off, a navy seal wouldn't scream like a woman or show any kinda surprise... he'd just disarm your a** and have you at gunpoint instead of him. Same goes for Tren... except he'd disarm your a** and just break the gun, kill you, and take a nap.

His emotions are... bored, apathetic, interested, and annoyed... that's about it. He's not much for happiness, anger, surprised, sad, or any of that. Tren is a grey person when it comes to emotions.

(Edit) Speaking of emotions, I thought I should throw a character in their that actually has some >.> As soon as Birianna accepts him... (It's the teddy bear's adorable lil eyes, she wouldn't dare resist) we'll actually have a character that ISN'T a complete emotionless monster like Tren or Scorne...  

OreoXeires

demonic fyre

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:23 pm
Sorry that I have been offline for so long, school has been a pain in the a$$. Would anybody mind if I use a temporary character without a filled profile skeleton?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:28 pm
demonic fyre
Sorry that I have been offline for so long, school has been a pain in the a$$. Would anybody mind if I use a temporary character without a filled profile skeleton?

I believe that will be completely up to Birianna... On a side note I agree... I'm actually going to be dropping a few RP's, not this one though. I've cast a world eater, my best friend's RP character and soon to be my own. I can't abandon this one XD  

OreoXeires

demonic fyre

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:36 pm
OreoXeires
demonic fyre

I believe that will be completely up to Birianna... On a side note I agree... I'm actually going to be dropping a few RP's, not this one though. I've cast a world eater, my best friend's RP character and soon to be my own. I can't abandon this one XD

Yeah, actually, would you like Scorn to bring the "Lord of Destruction" out of Baal?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:40 pm
demonic fyre
OreoXeires
demonic fyre

Yeah, actually, would you like Scorn to bring the "Lord of Destruction" out of Baal?

Idk... I'm just trying to be patient on getting the all clear from Birianna on my character. I'm 100% sure she'll accept it since she accepted my other two >.> this guy is a frail wimp in comparison... but I'd like to wait for her okay until I have the spoony bard drop out of nowhere. That's all I wanna accomplish today.  

OreoXeires

The Secret Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces