Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Anime
Naruto: On Toonami Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~.Broken...Wings.~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:49 pm
I don't want to watch the english version Naruto. stare They're going to mess it up. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:32 am
Akatsuki shinobi Shorai
I don't want to watch the english version Naruto. stare They're going to mess it up. ninja
Just concentrate on how there are going to be uncut DVD's and cheaper merchandise. xd  

xTwisTx

zanthos01

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:37 pm
xTwisTx
Wolven_shani
OMG YES! AND IT SAYS IT'LL AIR IN THE 3RD QUARTER TOO!!. oops caps was on wasnt it? redface too late..but thats perfect cuz tha 3rd quarter is july august and september!!! it's oh so perfect heart ___ heart
whee We won't be kept in the dark for looong! Or something..
in Shonen jump it said it would be released in september  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:59 pm
zanthos01
xTwisTx
Wolven_shani
OMG YES! AND IT SAYS IT'LL AIR IN THE 3RD QUARTER TOO!!. oops caps was on wasnt it? redface too late..but thats perfect cuz tha 3rd quarter is july august and september!!! it's oh so perfect heart ___ heart
whee We won't be kept in the dark for looong! Or something..
in Shonen jump it said it would be released in september
Ee, Shonen Jump. They print Viz's terrible translations. sweatdrop  

xTwisTx

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:35 am
I dunno, Toonami's so-so, it's when they just run someone else's translation, like Dic or CWI for Sailormoon or Funimation for DBZ...

As long as they don't try to turn Haku into a girl I don't think I'll scream too much-

oop- wait- they MUST preserve the emotional dignity of Zabuza charging through those hapless warriors with two broken arms and Naruto's Kunai in his mouth! Or I WILL start a petition!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:54 am
I have a question, What's going to happen to naruto sexy jutsu?
ninja we are fighting dreamers...shhhhhh. trying to past with out being seen  

Xaxy

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:43 pm
silverangel_flash
I have a question, What's going to happen to naruto sexy jutsu?
ninja we are fighting dreamers...shhhhhh. trying to past with out being seen
I'm afraid it will most likely have to be cut out. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:17 pm
Akatsuki shinobi Shorai

they always seem to mess things up. i bet the voices aren't going to match at all.

any ways i found this funny and slightly true thing on http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=145

its kinda disturbing at the end, i am afraid at what they will do to Naruto gonk  

sgt.crackers

goneforeverandgone

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:49 pm
I think it should go to Adult Swim. NAruto is 14 and up. So is Adult Swim. So why not put it there? It would prolly be less cut if not completely uncut  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:05 am
o dear....all the hentai and perv things are going to get dubbed ut - that takes the comedy out of NAruto!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crying

that also means they are going to take Naruto off the net! eek

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! crying

This is my worst nightmare - this cannot be!

O well - i still have Pacific Mall - an asian mall where you can get anime cheap - and of course - its bootleg!

My friend has Naruto esp. 1-119 on DVD already with english or chinese subs - which I think its pretty freakin' awesome  

k4kashi_s3nsei

Hittichi

Friendly Regular

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 6:47 am
ahhhhhhhhhh yesss this is sweet blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 6:51 am
k4kashi_s3nsei
o dear....all the hentai and perv things are going to get dubbed ut - that takes the comedy out of NAruto!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crying

that also means they are going to take Naruto off the net! eek

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! crying

This is my worst nightmare - this cannot be!

O well - i still have Pacific Mall - an asian mall where you can get anime cheap - and of course - its bootleg!

My friend has Naruto esp. 1-119 on DVD already with english or chinese subs - which I think its pretty freakin' awesome

they probaly wont do that due the hentai is covered all ready
they just might add clothes ( dam it it is better than nothin)

and the net one no they cant force people to take it off the net becides there are mor than one language. i am starting to learn japinese.

sad it wont be the same but we just have to find out.  

Hittichi

Friendly Regular

zanthos01

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:41 am
sgt.crackers
Akatsuki shinobi Shorai

they always seem to mess things up. i bet the voices aren't going to match at all.

any ways i found this funny and slightly true thing on http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=145

its kinda disturbing at the end, i am afraid at what they will do to Naruto gonk
i didnt check the link but is that the one wher the robot decaptates Luffy?  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:10 pm
And now apparently they have a voice actor from Cowboy Bebop on the cast list for Naruto.  

xTwisTx

goneforeverandgone

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:13 pm
xTwisTx
And now apparently they have a voice actor from Cowboy Bebop on the cast list for Naruto.
Oh gosh. That's gonna screw it up bigtime. I mean I could prolly do most of the voices in the show to make it sound like the Japanese version. I wish I could do a voice-over for the show. crying  
Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff