Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
The Return Of King Conrad's Plotting Zone! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:25 pm
The Captain Britain

Awesome, I'm down for D) All of the above. The dice system works well for me as well, I'm fairly ok with Geel sustaining some heavy injuries if the dice gods deem fit, but also good with the maiming restriction.

I'd really like Lindi to be tolerant of lifestyles and different creatures so this could be a great opportunity to widen her horizons.

Would you mind starting them? My next 12 hours gets dedicated to work. <3 xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:53 pm
Conrad The Mighty

Sure thing!
I know how sucky RL can get.
For the Geel/Lume fight, do want to do...say...a random number 1-5?
1 - Miss
2 - Scratch
3 - Weak Hit
4 - Hit
5 - Heavy Hit
We'll each go 4 or 5 times, then the feline with the highest score at the end wins? Totally cool if you have a better system.

EDIT
Waridi x Lindiwe http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23549781
Tim x Lindiwe http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23549817
Lume x Geelkoza http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23549871  

The Captain Britain

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:49 am
I replied to one but I need some sleep before I can get into Lindi's head. So I'll get to her and the RP I owe Andranis in the morning/ afternoon for other people xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:01 pm
The Captain Britain

Tag!  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:02 pm
Conrad The Mighty

Aaaand tag back to you!
I usually just quote within the RP so people can get tags that way. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:49 am
Have a spiffy growing and some spiffy items!

Now with spiffy plots! I need K'Z RP for Rani and rogue RPs for Akanni of him either failing in spreading his seed or encountering a gay lion that wants his bones.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:49 am
Hey! I noticed you're looking for K'Z RP, and I am too (Dhoru needs more RP to breed).

He can RP with anyone and everyone you'd like. c:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:17 pm
Rennekae
Hey! I noticed you're looking for K'Z RP, and I am too (Dhoru needs more RP to breed).

He can RP with anyone and everyone you'd like. c:

Ohh he's Akanni's Uncle. I'm down, Akanni's off on some silly adventure so I can offer up Rani'Kob. She's a die hard thief with devout loyalty to the pride but she's a little broken a.t.m. and trying to find another way to put some extra purpose in her life.

I think I may get her to take on a group of lions together to run as a group, maybe some of the more inexperienced thieves "mostly for training and safety purposes". Could make for a fun band of thieves?

Just spit firing ideas, sorry. If you have another idea I'm totally open.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:45 pm
Dhoru's an uncle?! Holy wow.. We'll need to get some RP going between them then, both present and - if possible - some back-dated RP from when they were cubbins. Dhoru LOOOOOVES cubs.

Anyway, back on track. That sounds like fun! Who else did you plan on inviting along? Or are they just random NPCs? haha
I've actually been hoping for a chance to have Dhoru stumble along something he wants to keep - as a thief, he finds things all the time, but he's never found anything he wants to adorn himself with - and wasn't feeling SRP for it. Sounds like a perfect chance to accomplish a lot with him!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:25 am
Oh yes, his sister had quite a few cubs. I'd love some back RP! xD He's a lot of fun as a cub.

Sweet! I also have another guy that's a crafter. So once your boy finds something, he could take it to Mako to do something with it.

I could try to wrangle up some other thieves to join in with time I think. I'll hit up Rani's thief daughter. Would Dhoru be interested in helping recruit? Or he could be her first!

So for RP count that sets up 1 now with just Rani, then another with a smallish group later and a cubby RP with Akanni. That sound about right?( If I'm jumping around too much, just let me know. I can slow down. )  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:05 am
Lmao, Nope that's good! I love having a ton on the go.

That sounds about right. So the plots are Rani recruiting Dhoru, the group going out, and ... some sort of Uncle meeting Nephew for the first time, all heart-melting love. haha

After Rani approaches Dhoru, and they decide to find a group, I could definitely get him to try to recruit other thieves. I'll just need to find some people that are thieves. XD;;

Speaking of his sister, how is she? Would you be interested in a back-dated RP with her? Like, the day of/after she births her first litter, he visits kind of thing?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:08 am
Oh I don't have his sister. Akanni's mother, Amefungwa was in Dhoru's litter. I won Akanni in a meta raffle. heart I do believe ShinosBee owns her. But Ame's daughter (Akanni's sister) Fireheart is the new Queen of the pride and pregnant.

Awesome! <3 Do you want to start Rani and Dhoru and I'll start Uncle x Nephew? Then when we get some thieves together we'll do the band.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:33 am
Oh, lol. I'll have to try to contact Bee.

Wow, I didn't realize Fireheart was Dhoru's niece! Does that technically make him royalty? haha

Sure, I can start that now. How do you feel about Rani approaching Dhoru at sunset while he's lazing on the beach, drying off after swimming?

Also, I've decided on what I want him to find, and I'll be taking it to Mako - on the group outing, he'll be unearthing a "package" wrapped in worn leather (indicating it's been there for a long time). It'll contain a bunch of little charms on rings, metal spikes on rings and a bracelet. Mako will be hired to rip the leather wrapping into a thin strip, and attach the little baubles and spikes to it. He can keep the remaining leather.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:43 am
Awesome, Rani and Mako are friends and trade, so that works just fine!

Yeah, that sounds fine. I may be a little slow replying.

drop  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:16 pm
Tag!

That's great, I can't wait to get Dhoru all prettied up. By the way, Mako is one handsome boy.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff