Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:20 am
"Come." Leigha took his hand and dragged him to the dining room. "Mirror!"
"Yes boss?" The tall blood purred bouncing over.
"This is...Shadow. He wants to talk about the...pain." Mirror paled just a tiny bit but the smile was still there. "Sure boss. You want me to round up Shock and Minx?" With a jerk of Leigha's chin Mirror gestured to one of the boys who smiled and whistled painfully high pitched. "They'll be here...never mind." She pointed to a girl who looked like she'd been zapped with lightning and a short boy about ten who acted like a cat. "They'll talk to you. If you need me Whistle." Then Leigha seemed to meld with the water and disappear.
"So uh...that's our fearless leader...Don't mind her she hasn't had-"
"PIE!" One of the younger ones piped up.
"-In a while." Mirror continued. "I'm Mirror." She clasped his elbow. The people here seemed to be always doing that.

"Shame. We could use more Fire." Jake said giving a charming smile. "And don't worry. Tech has rigged everything so that you won't be able to burn down anything important."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:36 am
Michael smiled. "I . . . apparently am called Shadow, but feel free to call me Michael. It's the name I was born with and the name I am used to hearing." he said, 'looking' at the three of them. "I would like to speak with you about what you went through and anything you may have possibly seen that could help me and my group infiltrate and rescue other Magi held in those . . . facilities. Destroy them, if we can." he said, his face quite serious.

Kirari smiled hesitantly back. "Oh that's . . . that's good." she murmured softly, feeling her stomach do flips as he smiled at her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:44 am
Mirror smiled softly. "All right. However you must know that you're...popular with some of the people here. Mainly Hikari...that chicks bat crap cray cray."

"Yeah. It's totally cool. I had no idea he could do anything so awesome." Jake sorta gushed. "He and I are like brothers."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:55 am
Michael frowned. "Loss of sanity is an unfortunate happening for any person. That the facilities cause such horrors as to cause something like that to happen only adds to their monstrosity." he said, remembering his younger brother back at the headquarters. His parents had one more child, before Michael lost his eyes, and Michael . . . well he doted on him. It was a mistake. The child had been taken by soldiers to a facility. Though Michael worked as fast as he could to locate which facility his younger brother had gone to and had gotten him out, the child was never the same again. He no longer spoke. And his eyes, which were once so vibrant, were now glazed over with a dull, dead look. None of the therapy sessions seemed to help. The only time the child voiced anything was when he randomly would start screaming. The screaming could last for hours . . . Michael had lost his younger brother to the facilities. The boy's mind had gone. No one spoke of it any longer. It wasn't long after that that Michael lost his sight.

Kirari frowned. "I had . . . a sibling. She was older than me. She wasn't a Magi like I am. She was . . . 'normal'. She hated me when we found out about my powers. Said I should go get myself fixed. Said that she hoped the soldiers found me." she said, her hands clenching themselves behind her back, flames shooting up her arms, catching into her hair. She was getting angry.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:02 am
Jake sighed and pulled Kirari into his arms patting out the flames. "It's okay." He soothed. "I'm sure you'll be happy wherever you want to be." Yup totally lame.

Mirror nodded slowly. "We had one of those...She killed herself not long after she was rescued. It was...shocking none of us could talk for a long time...except Hikari...she's just cray cray." The others nodded in agreement.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:35 pm
((Umm . . . you do know that Michael didn't say anything out loud about his little brother?))

Kirari blushed as Jake pulled her into his arms, a bit startled as well. She really hadn't been expecting him to do that. But she had flames up her arms! How was he not being burnt?! "Um . . . why . . .why don't my flames seem to hurt you?" she asked softly, truly curious by this phenomenon.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:08 am
Jake let out a bark of laughter. "Oh years of practise and I originally come from a land that was touched by fire so my earth abilities are adaptable." He explained with a soft smile. "Most of us are able to adapt...except for her." He pointed to a girl who seemed to be constantly licking the under side of her wrist. "She's called Daeva."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:19 am
Michael's frown deepened and he looked at Mirror. "What do you mean, 'one of those'. I have not said anything about anyone." he said, his voice turning cold. He toyed with the idea of a mind-reader, but he couldn't see how that could fit with anything elemental.

Kirari looked at Daeva. "Is . . . something wrong with her?" she asked, unsure if she was going to offend anyone with her question. But it was odd that the girl was constantly licking her wrist.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:22 am
"No, nothing's wrong with her...she controls blood. Don't tick her off or you'll be a puddle in seconds." Jake warned.

Mirror grinned smugly. "Miri!" Shock hissed. "Frost said you aren't allowed to mirror thoughts any more. It's dangerous." Mirror sighed and with a growl snapped. "Why did you have to say that?! I wanted to keep him guessing!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:29 am
Michael's frown turned into a scowl and he pulled out his sword and pointed the tip between Mirror's eyes. "Thoughts are private matters. Do not look into mine again or you will know Darkness." he said, the threat clearly hanging on his voice. He was NOT the RA captain for nothing. You didn't get a leadership position by being a pushover. Michael didn't have many lines that weren't made to be bent, broken or crossed, but those he had, he upheld.

Kirari gulped rather audibly. "That's scary." she murmured.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:34 am
Mirror's eyes turned into just that. Mirrors and suddenly he was pointing the sword at a reflection of himself holding a sword. While he was occupied talking to himself she moved behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist and licked his neck. "Hmm...must introduce you to Daeva...She'll get a kick tasting you." Her own voice held a strong albeit confusing threat. However Shock and Minx visibly paled and took a step back. This Daeva sounded...scary.

"Don't worry, she's a former leader of one of the RA guilds up at north side. As long as you talk to her respectfully she won't bite you...much." He teased.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:44 am
Michael didn't move much, but he swung his arm up so his fist collided with Mirror's face. "Do not test me." he hissed, not even turning to 'see' the damage he had done. He then looked at the two others. "Now, if you two would be so kind as to agree to give information to the RA that may help bring down the facilities, I have other business to attend to." he said, his patience having been stretched thin.

"Duly noted." Kirari responded, still seeming a bit scared of the blood magi.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:06 am
"Mirror stop playing with him." Someone whined from everywhere. "Just give him what he wants so Daeva can tare him a knew one."
"Ssh! Don't say her name to much or she'll come and eat us! Some of the RA do that you know!" Minx hissed. With that Mirror ran a hand through her hair and got off from the table she was sitting on when he turned. She learnt to be fast. All he could do was hit actual mirrors. "I can give you literally everything you need. Maps, plans, intel on the person-ell files. Everything. But you could've just gotten it from Frost. Or just get it from Daeva. I don't know why Frost would send you to us." She walked behind him gave his butt a tap and sauntered off into the sunshine. She was literally bored with playing with her new toy already. "Shock. Go observe if Daeva's in a good mood. I'm sure he'd love to talk to the former RA responsible for the laws that order us to be killed on site."

Daeva opened her eyes with a smile. "Mmm...Jake...are you looking at me with lust again?" She turned her gaze to Jake and Kirari. "Or are you just bringing me an offering of good will? I can't tell."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:14 am
Michael frowned as he heard of these laws. "There are no such laws within the RA. Not that I know of anyways." he muttered, more to himself. Then he left to go find this 'Daeva' person.

Kirari tensed. "Um. I'm just here for a little bit. Once I get into the RA, I'll be out of your hair. I think." she said, uncertain of what Michael would want her to do after he accepted her. And he had to accept her into the RA! It was all she had been working for!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:21 am
"Not what I meant." Mirror growled. "It was her that caused the current Emperor to order us to be killed on site. And seriously. How could you not know about Daeva? She was the sister of the guy who wrote the book on killing power hungry figure heads. Of course back then she was known and Jade. Before her eyes went red."

Jake and Daeva shared a look before the very, very attractive woman got up on her feet and sauntered over to Kirari and grasped her chin turning it from side to side. "Hmm. You have potential but I don't know if you are ready yet." She licked Kirari's cheek. "Perhaps in a few months." She added after a moments thought.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff