Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
.[Nyota-Wasomaji]. ; WD pack I/T (official) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:19 pm
I'd be happy to leave Ankaa and Derereka in <3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:49 am
I love this concept XDD ... got no wild dogs available for it right now though XDD  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:12 am
Kaori_luv

; u ; Awww, thank you~ There's a contest for two boys up in the event sub-forum that are going into the pride. You could always take a look?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:33 am
I saw it, the youngest boy is too cute! I'll look over it tonight XDD  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:45 pm
Slapping this here more as a hopeful.. since I don't have him yet, but I couldn't bare to part with him after the contest closed..

.Stars Guide Us.

Name Seren (Welsh name meaning "star." )
Rank Unsure. He would love to be a Star-Tracker but feels daunted by such an honored position. May end up as a Star-Watcher, since he feels more able to be himself around younger members.
Original or Joining Original (born into pack)
Constellation unknown at this time

Personality Pup: Sweet and kind hearted he adores his parents and siblings and longs to be just like his mother as the example she has set to the whole pack as well as to her family has made a great impression on the pup despite his young age. However he feels desperately inferior to his wonderful mother and can't imagine himself being half as good as she is when he grows up, but he will spend his lifetime struggling to live up to his own expectations and trying to make her and the pack proud of him. Rather lacking in confidence he will do almost anything for anyone in the pack.
Future plots Easily picked on or bullied, he will rely heavily on his two brothers and his friends to keep him emotionally safe. Due to the fact that he is so very hard on himself, he will struggle for acceptance in his own eyes and it will be up to his friends and family to prove to him that he is not as useless as he thinks he is. The upside to this is that he will be a hard worker and a member that the pack can rely on.
Other My cub entry from the contest.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:11 am
Well if you are able to get him, the pack would be happy to have him~

- - - - -

User Image

Ameh has donated this wild dog to be given away towards the pack which now has it's cert symbol thanks to Mia Sharra! He'll be given away before the end of the month so he'll be in the application for the pack.

I do apologize this has taken so long, but we're finally getting there. <3

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:35 am
-will totally be trying for that boyo-  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:34 pm
End of this month*

eue;; So...slow. Well, we have out cert symbol and Mia and I are working on getting the RPs~ If anyone has any that are started and finished in May, feel free to toss em. <3

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:59 am
Alnitak has received her breeding. 8D
She got 6 babies, so there will be at least 4 evented off, depending on if Quiftain and/or I keep one ourselves. > u>

BUT! Custom-in's are open! So if anyone wants to join, but doesn't have a WD to put in/at all, you can clicky the image below to try. Or toss the link at someone who might want to. ;3

User Image
Pup Custom-in slots~

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:01 am
On that note, if someone is interested in the pack, but doesn't have a WD for it and can't afford a custom-in I'm currently offering to pay for custom-ins in pack litters. <3  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Dulcea

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:05 am
Two new lovelies to join in the pack~

.Stars Guide Us.

Name Algani
Rank Aurora
Original or Joining Joining
Constellation A jackrabbit, the story goes that one very determined rabbit spent his entire life chasing moonbeams across the earth. When at last he died of exhaustion the moon scooped him up and brought him back as a reward for his determination. Now he movies swiftly across the summer sky, often disappearing in the winter months.

[Optional]
Personality Algani is a very high energy girl, and acts much younger than her true age. She delights in spending her time with cubs and making others laugh, and will act as a sort of comedian. She has an odd fascination with the smells of certain colors that she can't really explain to others, but for the most part is a goodhearted dog who just wants somewhere she won't feel lonely.
History She has been a rogue her whole life, abandoned at a young age and essentially left to develop her own ideas about the world. This is what caused some of her quirks. She has had one litter of pups on her own and felt it was the best joy she'd ever experienced in her life and because of that is now looking to settle down permanently.
Other Also looking for a mate/partner.

.Stars Guide Us.

Name Enver
Rank Colossus
Original or Joining Joining
Constellation A wildebeest bull, the story behind it being that this bull fought its whole life to protect its growing herd and as it grew older begged the gods only to let it continue on in its role as a protector. They conceded, immortalizing him in the sky to look over all those in need of protection. His constellation is rather steady, visible to some degree in most seasons.

[Optional]
Personality Enver is the antithesis of his mother Algani in many ways. He is calm and collected, and much more heavyset than she is. He does still like to laugh and will certainly relax around the right pack.
History He initially left his mother for a while but upon finding her again has decided to stay by her to sort of protect her from getting herself in too much trouble. He's very glad that they're settling down.
Other Also looking for a mate/partner.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:04 am
Eee, added~ Also updated the pack list a bit. <3 If you're not on it and you should be, let me know.  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:23 am
The better leader - Alnilam & Alnitak

Gonna put this here for safe keeping. <3

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:08 pm
I have Huru, who I'd like to be an Aurora and Jimena who I would like to see as a nightess. Huru would be newly joining, but Jimena could be an original. XD  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:11 pm
Oops, I broke Kip's link! Here's the new one  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash