ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:29 am
/plunks down an interested note.

@___@ I don't have time to go into detail this morning, but when I get home from work, expect a potential offer! <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:23 pm
Alani

Right. As promised (just later than promised, haha x__x), here's my potential offer~

I have a rogue cheetah, and while he's a bit of a grumpy-butt (think old-man grouchy/cynical without being really old), he wouldn't object to joining a pride if the lady intrigued him enough.

I kinda recently looked over things in her pride, and the only things I'm wondering are: do you prefer lighter colours, as she has light colours; and, what's she like? :'O

(I was thinking of maybe flinging him before he settled down...but that could change. x3 I'm pretty flexible.)

He comes part of a package deal with his familiar, and the 'slave' dynamic of the Pride could make for some interesting SRP or other RP. xD; Poor Imamu...

User Image

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:51 am
8D!

I initially saw Alani as being a fairly gentle and kind cheetah, with an oddly optimistic outlook on most things. XD I think she'd think him fairly amusing, in a good way. C: And, I'm not really picky on colors at all with her; she's not as hung-up on primal hierarchies as some others are. C:

Also, whatever you'd want to do with him before having him settle down, should you still be interested, is all good. :] And the slave thing makes me giggle. > u>

ArashiX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:11 am
http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad229/Polette_SoA/Parvati/Ade8.png < has a beauty and the beast plot with my boyo.. He isnt in the Peke, he will be in Ameh's pack though. ;o

Bai Xue, they will be heading to YOUR pride biggrin Soon enough <3 The plots need to get started on that but the family is migrating to that pride when their late juv early adol < the kids.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:52 am
Ah Chiiiii~ ;u; I'm so glad you remember these things for me. 8'D SO I GUESS I DON'T NEED THAT JRP FOR HER.

I'm going to....add these notes to the front page, so I'm fer sure on them. I won't be able to start any rp's until Tuesday, sadly, since I'm out of town and using an iPad. o.o I could try, though. 8'D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:00 am
ok <3
i can start and post them here  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:59 pm
Merp!

<3 I haven't really found anyone super interested in a hybrid fling as of yeeeet, so, I'm completely fine with just tossing my fish into this bucket, here. <3

Neo: "...this 'slave' business? Does he have to do what I say? Whenever I say?" > u>
Imamu: ; m; "Bu-b-but, Kaffy..." [Hides underneath him.]

...you're horribad, Kaffy. :c

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:39 pm
xD!

Well, I can start an rp for them in the rogue lands tomorrow or the day after, if you'd like. ^^ Alani would probably end up hanging around in the rogue lands, hanging out with him and slowly telling him about the Makini before bringing him back. ^^ If that sounds okay. c:

Polette
Crew

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:16 pm
Absolutely~ That works just fine for me~

:3

/soexcite.

Sorry for the late!fail response. Urp.

And now I have to sliiiiiiide back to work.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:24 pm
User Image

Mychasi is the god of Nocturnal Animals, and he's a bit of a grumpy pants, but he's rather kind for the most part. Except those who are overly full of themselves, like Luci (Samus's god of Vanity)  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:46 pm
II Paradox II

So sorry about accidentally skipping over you! D: I just got so excited about that offer for Alani I kind of....fail faced. ;3;

I would adore sibling rp~ 8D Are you sure they can? O: Since they're not in the same pride. If it's all green, I would love to~ c:

ArashiX

Here`s that rp~ 8D ....finally. orz

[ Lady Kiya ]

Aww, he's so cute~ 8D ...luls, braid twins. |D Uuuhm, what kind of rp did you have in mind? ^^ I've never rped Kali, so just about anything's good. C:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:48 pm
Lol I'm not sure. He can't see in the day time, so perhaps you could have your goddess do tricks on him or something during the day? Unless she's not into putting other's into hazardous situations? xD I'm up for anything with him really, aside from love plots, as he's taken and what not.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:56 pm
xD! She'd probably poke a little fun at him, and mess with him. o uo Cause she's just a bit of a kid. xD

Luls, so yeah, that'd be fun~ 8D FIRST GODDESS RP SO EXCITED

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces