Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
It's good to be the King. (Thona Fling/Plot Search) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:07 pm
heart whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:09 pm
heart whee

RP count wanted.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:00 am
User Image

For fling consideration, perhaps? She's a blank slate, too, so if you need a leopardess for certain plot point, I'd be happy to have her fit the bill.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:29 am
Zee Oddwyn
User Image

For fling consideration, perhaps? She's a blank slate, too, so if you need a leopardess for certain plot point, I'd be happy to have her fit the bill.

Oh! She's pretty.
I'd be up for a fling with her. Mhm.
I'm not really good at plot making. @.@  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:23 am
Yay! Awesome!

Hmmmm, maybe she's something of a kindred spirit to Thona, but less malicious? For example, she likes playing tricks on others to sow a little discord into society, but she doesn't deliberately try to make people hate each other. Maybe she wanders into the pride, meets Thona and likes him, but doesn't make the connection between him and the attitude of the rest of the pride. But she eventually does, and doesn't know whether to admire him or feel repulsed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:22 am
lol That could be interesting. Thona is always up for those who admire him. It boosts his ego. @.@ Do you want to start an RP, or shall I?  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:05 pm
3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:05 pm
heart 4laugh  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:50 pm
heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:43 am
heart whee  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:03 pm
Zee Oddwyn
Yay! Awesome!

Hmmmm, maybe she's something of a kindred spirit to Thona, but less malicious? For example, she likes playing tricks on others to sow a little discord into society, but she doesn't deliberately try to make people hate each other. Maybe she wanders into the pride, meets Thona and likes him, but doesn't make the connection between him and the attitude of the rest of the pride. But she eventually does, and doesn't know whether to admire him or feel repulsed.

lol That could be interesting. Thona is always up for those who admire him. It boosts his ego. @.@ Do you want to start an RP, or shall I?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:43 pm
I'll start it! I might be a little slow, though, due to school work.  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:06 pm
heart whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:28 pm
I am unsure if you'd be interested in my leopard, but I'll throw her out there just incase, (as well as posting her mother and grandmother for possible throwbacks.)

User Image

her mother, her grandmother

As I said, she's not exactly *brightly* colored, but it can't hurt to try, and worse comes to worse we can both get a random rp out of it. ;D Just be warned, she's a malicious and cruel little leopard. She inherited her grandmothers insanity and manipulative ways.

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:06 pm
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
I am unsure if you'd be interested in my leopard, but I'll throw her out there just incase, (as well as posting her mother and grandmother for possible throwbacks.)

User Image

her mother, her grandmother

As I said, she's not exactly *brightly* colored, but it can't hurt to try, and worse comes to worse we can both get a random rp out of it. ;D Just be warned, she's a malicious and cruel little leopard. She inherited her grandmothers insanity and manipulative ways.

If you're okay with semi slow rps, I'd totally be up for it. xD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces