Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Dov`Strunmah - Update 01.31.2016 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:12 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:13 pm
Two questions... first, I know I read something about lions and leopards being allowed? I thought I'd read about it specifically, but I can't find it now. What about cheetahs or hybrids? Are those welcomed, allowed grudgingly, or run off? (Could this be added under the section about the pridal beliefs and views, for easy ref?)

Secondly, do you have any plans for a seer rank? I was thinking something along the idea of the Greybeards under Parthanax might be feasible? I'm eyeballing several more of my lions now as possibly joining, hehe. One of them is a seer, which is why I asked.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:28 pm
Talencia
Two questions... first, I know I read something about lions and leopards being allowed? I thought I'd read about it specifically, but I can't find it now. What about cheetahs or hybrids? Are those welcomed, allowed grudgingly, or run off? (Could this be added under the section about the pridal beliefs and views, for easy ref?)

Secondly, do you have any plans for a seer rank? I was thinking something along the idea of the Greybeards under Parthanax might be feasible? I'm eyeballing several more of my lions now as possibly joining, hehe. One of them is a seer, which is why I asked.

All big Cats are allowed. And Hybrids are very much welcomed as any other Cat. Its only the Dogs that are not.

As far as seer, We will figure out a rank for that. Greybeards is a good suggestion; however if you think back to the game, they kinda did nothing but sit around and meditate and only the lead spoke to the Dragonborn. So that'd make for a boring rp class, no? razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:07 pm
::Nods thoughtfully:: Well, it obviously could be adapted... they could be the ones who study the dragon language, and perhaps handle the ceremonies? I was thinking more along the lines of what the Greybeards COULD have been, if they had chosen. Leaders of the spiritual (dragonish) side of things. The Voice would speak for them, though they wouldn't be bound to vows of silence, obviously. Heh, or Dragon Priests! (Though that REALLY is inapplicable!) Anyway, just was an idea!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:10 pm
Talencia
::Nods thoughtfully:: Well, it obviously could be adapted... they could be the ones who study the dragon language, and perhaps handle the ceremonies? I was thinking more along the lines of what the Greybeards COULD have been, if they had chosen. Leaders of the spiritual (dragonish) side of things. The Voice would speak for them, though they wouldn't be bound to vows of silence, obviously. Heh, or Dragon Priests! (Though that REALLY is inapplicable!) Anyway, just was an idea!

We had thought of Dragon Priests / Dragon Cult. But it just doesn't jive. razz What we're aiming to do is Seers would act as "consultants" for the pride. So Hunters would seek their wisdom in regards to where the hunting is good, Healers may ask for aide in finding a cure or Guards warned of potential danger. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:20 pm
::nods more:: That sounds very workable, and would work well with my seer girl. She sees weather a day or two ahead of time. I'd say I have at least two to apply for... I'm being lazy and not feeling like messing with the form just now. But they will be here soon! There are others I'm pondering as well! (Skyrim pride, so totally irresistable! It also amuses me that Shinos has put her WoW pretties here too!)  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:25 pm
Talencia

If you want to just post an image/name here for now and deal with the form later that is more than fine. We just need the form for when the application is put in so we can have the Dragon Name/Word of Power for the certificate~ <3

I look forward to seeing all the pretty SoA you put here, I love watching this pride expand and form, its very exciting!

[I thought it was amusing as well hehe<3]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:50 pm
heart  

Dov Strunmah

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:00 pm
This is... Interesting. I think maybe my cheetah gal I got recently could fit into this. Would you have the Dragon names on the certs as well, out of curiosity?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:01 pm
Lady Kitania
This is... Interesting. I think maybe my cheetah gal I got recently could fit into this. Would you have the Dragon names on the certs as well, out of curiosity?
Yep! The dragon names will be listed on the certs. :3

She's gorgeous by the way!

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:03 pm
Green Ever After
Yep! The dragon names will be listed on the certs. :3

She's gorgeous by the way!

Awesome! I wonder where I can fit her... Hmm... Maybe a healer or something of some sort?

And thank you! Lithia did beautifully. <3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:13 pm
Lady Kitania
Awesome! I wonder where I can fit her... Hmm... Maybe a healer or something of some sort?

And thank you! Lithia did beautifully. <3
We need majority of ranks filled so by all means pick as you like <3

And yes she did 8D

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:16 pm
Green Ever After
We need majority of ranks filled so by all means pick as you like <3

And yes she did 8D

I'm actually interested in Revak Zii for her, if that would be alright! Are there any kind of big requirements that go along with the rank, other than the mandated RP? :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:21 pm
Lady Kitania

I'm actually interested in Revak Zii for her, if that would be alright! Are there any kind of big requirements that go along with the rank, other than the mandated RP? :3

I have no problems with that! Besides the RP, which doesn't have to be done at this point due to us having to custom the leaders, the only other 'requirement' is being active!

:3 <3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:33 pm
I HAVE a Dovahkiin. . . Dragonborn.
SoA Name: Akir
Image: User Image Uncert
Original Member: No
Dragon Name: Unslaad Drem - "ceaseless peace"
Personality: Akir was raised to respect all forms of life, to make peace when at all possible, and to find his way through life without using violence as an answer. He is capable of defending himself, but is by no means a warrior. He is a patient, steady, reliable friend, and is willing to do his share of the work with mellow eagerness. He has a very gentle sense of humor, but a very strong sense of right and wrong. While not a fighter, he would give his life in the defense of any young, injured, or small individual. He stands against evil, but does not turn his paw into a weapon unless he must.
Extra: His parents are also in a concept pride, though it never got off the ground. I'm hoping he has better luck! (And maybe they'll come join him!)

I HAVE a Dovahkiin. . . Dragonborn.
SoA Name: Releeshahn (Leesha for short.)
Image: User Image Uncert
Original Member: No
Dragon Name: Strun Ven Mir - "storm wind allegiance"
Personality: Leesha is rather a blank slate. I see her as a genuine, somewhat innocent-minded searcher for truth. She escaped early from her (certed) home because of the crazy ways her siblings were acting, plus not having her mother home to put her paw in on their behavior. Since then she's been wandering, looking for purpose and a use for her gift of seeing weather several days ahead of time.
Extra: You have Skyrim, WoW... let's add Myst! She is named for a Myst world, and I fully intend on her children all having Myst-related names. (Plus add in the subtle WoW reference in her dragon name, hehe!)  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff