Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Blademaster Banryu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thanks for Voting!
  Banryu, you lazy bum! Write your character bios already!
View Results

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:45 pm
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
I certainly do see your point in this hence the reason Tyrannomon is listed as one of Agumon's normal digimon. However, in the case of Betamon, the anime depiction wins this round for Seadramon, giving him favor over Airdramon and therefore in the guild.

No no, I think you're still missing my point. Dx I'm saying that Tyrannomon is to Agumon as Airdramon is to Betamon. This assumes that 1) Agumon -> Greymon and Betamon -> Seadramon are pre-established as 'normal' digivolutions, and 2) that what works for Tyrannomon should also work for Airdramon. Sooooo if you're saying that Airdramon shouldn't be an evolution of Betamon because the show has established that Seadramon is Betamon's ONLY evolution, then I could turn that around and say that the show has established Greymon (and later Geogreymon, but beside the point) as Agumon's ONLY evolution(s). In the same way, if you say that Tyrannomon DOES work as an evolution of Agumon's for the reasons stated, then I can reasonably say that Airdramon DOES work as an evolution of Betamon, because both conclusions have the same sources of evidence (except for the lower quantity of cards that say Betamon -> Airdramon, but that's IT, that's the only exception Dx). *pant pant* Do you get what I mean NOW?? x_____X

I do and I slowly feel that we're reaching that never-ending cycle of repetition that will result in the sames responses every time. More evidence for Agumon --> Tyrannomon than Betamon --> Airdramon, the end. But sure, If I had control over DMA then I would place Airdramon, that much is obvious, but as I don't I leave it up to them and therefore abide by it. sweatdrop

*sigh* Okay, as long as you get what I'm saying I can shut up and settle down. rofl To be fair... only a LITTLE more evidence for Tyrannomon than Airdramon, all in the cards. =w= A trifle, really... yes anyway I can settle for this conclusion... I'm not really going to change someone's opinion if they have a preconcieved notion of something anyway, I should know better than that. xD Agree to disagree and whatnot.

"Tis hard to feel a cup that has already been filled"

And such as they are, that "little" more evidence seems to work out quite well, but oh well... Agree to disagree.

*needs hand shaking emote*
emotion_brofist <-- will have to suffice...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:47 pm
Lawl fistbump emote. xp That works~ rofl

By the way I keep forgetting to say this, but that Guilmon bread animation in your signature amuses the crap out of me.

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:50 pm
Why thank you... I loves me some guilmon (according to the show) he was so cute xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:55 pm
I loved how they introduced him in the show. ^__^ And how he developed.  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:02 am
Hallo, folks, I'm looking to get some feedback on the Digivolution stuff I have in one of my front-page posts, if anyone's interested in (kinda?) helping me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:13 am
Blademaster Banryu
Hallo, folks, I'm looking to get some feedback on the Digivolution stuff I have in one of my front-page posts, if anyone's interested in (kinda?) helping me.

What do you mean by help?  

asmuller1996

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:15 am
asmuller1996
Blademaster Banryu

Eh, mostly I'm looking to fill the holes in the evolution chains I constructed with anyone else listed on the page or at the bottom. xD It's kind of subjective.....

Hello by the way. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:20 am
Blademaster Banryu
asmuller1996
Blademaster Banryu

Eh, mostly I'm looking to fill the holes in the evolution chains I constructed with anyone else listed on the page or at the bottom. xD It's kind of subjective.....

Oh okay. I won't be so much help then.

Hello to you as well.  

asmuller1996

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:22 am
asmuller1996
Blademaster Banryu
asmuller1996
Blademaster Banryu

Hello to you as well.

That's all right, ahahaha~ Good to meet you.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:26 am
Blademaster Banryu
asmuller1996
Blademaster Banryu

I would help, but i'm too lazy to read it. rofl
But if I ever do get around to reading it, I'll tell you what I think.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

asmuller1996

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:26 am
Blademaster Banryu
asmuller1996
Blademaster Banryu
asmuller1996
Blademaster Banryu

Hello to you as well.

That's all right, ahahaha~ Good to meet you.

Yeah you too  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:30 am
UnHolyFudge
Blademaster Banryu
asmuller1996
Blademaster Banryu

I would help, but i'm too lazy to read it. rofl
But if I ever do get around to reading it, I'll tell you what I think.

Fair enough, hahahaha~ xD Yeah I realize it's pretty daunting. Asmuller you can feel free to hang out and stuff if you like.  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:20 am
Blademaster Banryu

Yeah kinda daunting, but that happens with big long walls of text.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:21 am
UnHolyFudge
Blademaster Banryu

Yes. So what else is up?  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:26 am
Blademaster Banryu
UnHolyFudge
Blademaster Banryu

Yes. So what else is up?

Nothing really, probably going to go play my dusk but at the same time be on gaia. I really wish I had my drive to RP again, but oh well nowadays I typically lurk through threads and stuff and try to help out where I can.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff