Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)
The Golden Sarcophagus [General Store] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:34 am
RC Taps down 16 Snag Coins and walks off with 8 Dragon Gems. (Muhahahahah!)  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 4:43 pm
*pops in, drops off six coins for a Timer ball, flees*  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:32 pm
A bag of Snag Coins that weighs approximately 5 pounds crashes down the door, kicking up a dust cloud for the purchaser to grab his good before quickly escaping out the door he just desecrated. All in all, the shop will be up 100 Snag Coins and down one Master Ball.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:32 pm
"Well hello, sir. I need to buy just one Duskball." The creature looks at you, "You know the deal, i need some of those, mmmmm, delicious treat you creatures throw around. Such tasty treats they are."

Arkelos hands over 8 coins, "Here is the gold i owe you, Have a good one."  

Arkelos

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:45 pm
5 Snag Coins for a Mystery Sack. (Daily Rare)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:08 pm
For the first time in a few months, another five pound sack would crash on the counter, carrying a whopping 120 Snag Coins. The source of the sack would quickly leave in a pinkish blur, a single Cherish Ball being taken from the section reserved for daily specials on the way out. (Daily Rarity, 9/3)  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:16 pm
Dan enters, refrains from staring, drops 12 coins and walks out with a Pokeball and Great Ball.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:02 pm
Sub sends Poe in to sniff out one of those delicious...delectable...mouth watering...Dark Gems, which he unfortunately can not eat this time. Dang it. The Sableye quickly found the gem in question, Nebu flailing his four ghostly arms around trying to swat Poe away. The ghost however managed to grab the Dark Gem, drop the two Snag Coins, and get out before Nebu could smack him.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:44 pm
Lykas entered the shop and looked around, looking tense. He knew his Pokemon were strong but what he was about to embark on would push them all to their limits and he knew it. He was going to need a few items to help him keep them going.

"Nebu, give me two Full Restores and two Revives." He said as he set the requested items on the counter.

"You know my price, boy." Nebu replied, practically drooling at the thought of his reward.

"Of course I do. Don't choke on them." Lykas replied, laying sixteen golden coins emblazoned with Snagem's emblem on the counter.

"Hehehe. Nice doing business with you." Nebu muttered as he scooped up the coins, jingling them delicately to hear the delicious tinkling noise they made as they jostled together.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?" Lykas asked as he exited the shop, shaking his head slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:05 pm
Ryan comes in and sees the Mysterious Egg sitting there. He drops down 35 Snag Coins and walks away with said Egg.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:37 pm
gimme an oval stone please  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:56 pm
I need one Dragon gem please  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:12 am
One of the following berries, please: Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst, Persim, Aspear. 14 coins of my own, 10 from my generous donor known as Reno.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:25 pm
Dan drops 14 coins on the counter and walks out with a Heal Ball and a Dusk Ball  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:24 am
"Toss me a Quick, Dusk and Heal Ball, Nebu." Kaya said as he entered the shop, laying 20 Snag Coins on the counter as he did. Procuring the requested items, he was gone just as fast.  
Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff