Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Kakashi-Gai Rivalry: Who Do you think will win? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakashi-Gai Rivalry: Who Do you think will win?
  Kakashi
  Gai
View Results

sabriel111

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:58 pm
I don't think we can be really sure who would win because I don't think we've seen gai fight to his full potential, also the only fight between them I've seen was the rock-paper-scissors fight and Kakashi won. It would be cool to see them in a full out battle to see who was the strongest, that should totally happen in the series, it'd be awesome. But anyway I think that Kakashi could kick butt with his shardingan or without it, either way he would win. I could never imagine him losing to Gai, he's just to cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:43 pm
Oh goodness...the poll result...83 to 20?  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

The Tao of Maple Syrup

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:46 am
Come on! No love for Gai? Ok, maybe Kakashi has his supersonic hand seal-making speed and the mangenkyou sharingan. But remember how Gai has always been beating Kakashi? Gai is faster than Kakashi, and it would be cool seeing Gai go into Primary Lotus. I don't think even Kakashi could stand up to Gai in that mode.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:28 am
I'm voting for Gai! Gai would obviously win- he's faster, stronger, experienced against Kakashi, and he has more stamina.

Plus, he has TRUTH and LOVE on his side. How can he possibly lose?  

CrabappleRed

Mysticfyreangel8

Fashionable Entrepreneur

6,140 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:17 am
hmm actually it really depends on who is the one that chooses what they will do, like in the one episode with the flash back Gai is going through a list of different ways they could end the tie, Kakashi not caring, and not interested chose rock paper scissors to end it. so it really runs down to who ever chooses this round. ninja 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:18 am
as far as looks go, Kakashi totally has Gai beat big time.
Like the picture of Maskless Kakashi! 4laugh  

Mysticfyreangel8

Fashionable Entrepreneur

6,140 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:32 am
I think Gai would win. Once he opens eight of his gates, Kakashi's sharingan will useless.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:33 pm
even if gai did open a gate kakashi would be able to counter attack... with his sharingan he would be able to use jutsu to defend against gai's speed...kakashi would most likely be able to defend against gai's attacks until gai opened up the last gate and gai would die...so over all kakashi would win...

sorry if that doesnt make sense i was typing what i was thinking  

hinaruto33

The Smexy Ninja

Familiar Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:44 pm
Gai has already admitted defeat even in american episodes and many many a time in subbed episodes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:45 pm
hehe the one sided motivation battle! WOOT!  

Mysticfyreangel8

Fashionable Entrepreneur

6,140 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:54 pm
Oh dear God, I might have to say Gai. Out of the two, Kakashi is obviously the preferred character since he totally kicks a** and, oh yeah, he's really hot, but if they were to have a full out battle to the death... I might have to vote for Gai. But then again, Kakashi has mastered and copied over 1000 justus from millions of different countries. I'm sure that at least one of those 1000 justus would knock Gai flat on his a**.

Overall vote: KAKASHI!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:26 pm
That's a tough one..  

SQEEEE GURL

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:27 pm
I would say it'll end in a tie  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:51 pm
Ill say Gai

He says he always beat Kakashi

But Kakashi Doesn't Care rofl  

F-22 Raptor II