Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:49 pm
Seto gasped. Whatever had been controlling Luna had stopped and he could no longer track the item.
"Shouldn't I be the one doing that? After all, you pretty much own the place." Luna asked smiling.
"I don't see much of it. I'm usually too busy with work." Seto felt another item which he knew to b the ring.
"Oh hell..." He muttered, then ordered the driver to stop the car.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:51 pm
mokuba finished his food and stood up."come on luna, lets go see downtown." he said with a smile as he stood next to seto.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:09 pm
"Right on munchkin. You're obviously the boss around here cause we know Seto's not good for much but paperwork." Luna giggled.
"Hey! I am good for things!" Seto exclaimed.
"Well, you're not good for pleasuring anyone, and you can't cook as far as I know and you can't drive yet and-" Luna was cut off by Seto.
"Alright already! I've had enough of you listing off my faults!" Seto was trying his best to keep from getting too angry in front of his brother, but he was failing miserably.
Luna stayed quiet for a good few seconds then promptly turned to Mokuba.
"I think I made him mad..." she stage whispered. Then to Seto, "Sorry. don't take everything so personally. Let's go."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:21 pm
"aww setos good for a bunch of stuff, he cooked a few times and was really good at it, just with a bunch of people doign things for you, you tend not to do much. Plus the business is pretty tough just try not to bring up all his faults sweatdrop dont want him finslly being nice to someone for a change to end xp "he replyed trying to bring setos mood up a lil showing him he didnt suck at anything and bring his self-esteem back up a ll. besides, setos oversized ego was fun to listen to. he just climbed in the limo buckling his seatbelt  

InunaideGner

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:26 pm
Malik sat atop a three story building in the heart of downtown. it was easy to see all the surrounding streets from were he was. He had a feeling that his prey would be arriving soon. Malik crouched down to watch the intersection below.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:28 pm
"Mokuba, aren't you coming along?" Seto asked. "We'll walk from here."
"Now that I can handle!" Luna was pleased to be out of the car and moving under her own power. She liked driving for a rest, but she was ready to go for a good long walk.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SetoBatman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:41 pm
Bakura was hungry. He wanted to get something good to eat, but...he had hardly any money. He had to settle for fast food. "Not the best dinner, but better than nothing." He thought as he finished his hamburger. He then walked out of the fast food place. " I feel as though someone is watching me, but who is it? It probaly isn't anyone special. Maybe a fangirl or two. Whatever. Who cares." He then continued walking hoping that the person watching him would lose interest soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:42 pm
mokuba looked out of the car feeling kinda silly as he unbuckled himself "oh yeah coming !" reclaiming his usual spot beside seto as the walked towards downtown.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:52 pm
"Hey! Isn't that that white haired guy from earlier?" Luna asked Seto when she saw him coming out of a restaraunt.
"Hm? Yes. His name's..." Seto racked his brains for the right answer and came up with something else. "Bakura!"
'This is perfect!' Seto thought, brightening up considerably. 'I can use Bakura to help me find the other item.'
"Cool. Hey Bakura!" Luna called running up to him. "You want to come along with us? Seto's itching to see you for some reason."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:03 pm
"Come with them? Well, the girl is rather pretty, but I don't think I could stand kaiba for that long. Maybe I should. It might be the chance I was hoping for. Maybe I can finally steal Kaiba's Millenium puzzle. This could work out just the way I want." He thought as turned around towards the girl."I guess so. I mean I'm not doing anything important here."He said to the girl as he waited for Kaiba and his brother to come over to where he was standing.  

SetoBatman

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:24 pm
Seto was exstatic and absolutely not going to show any of his emotion.
"Luna, how about you and Mokuba go see some sights. I'm sure he knows them better than I do."
"Seto, I'm quite content to hang around Bakura." Luna replied. He was fairly good looking and better than Seto as far as she was concerned.
"I-" Seto sighed. He needed to use Bakura's ring and he knew the tomb robber wouldn't give up a chance for the puzzle. "Fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:31 pm
mokuba had a feeling that maybe it was good to leave seto to bakura, but how was he gonna get luna away from them..sadly, no ideas came to his head sad  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:37 pm
Seto saw the gears working in his brother's head and turned back to Bakura. Mokuba would think of something. He had other things to worry about. Like how to get the tomb robber's help.
((Gots to get sleep! bysies!))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:10 pm
"So, what are we going to do?" Bakura asked in a bored state of mind. He then thought "It seems Kaiba wants to hang out with me for some reason, but if I'm going to steal the Millenium puzzle I'll have to go along with it...HEY! Kaiba seems to have some sort of attachment to this girl. Maybe I can use her to get to the millenium puzzle."  

SetoBatman

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:45 am
Well, Bakura was playing along at least. Luna wouldn't believe him if he tried to explain to her what he needed so he'd have to either hope for somewhere of interest to her and wait and hope she would go off on her own.
He didn't have to wait long. The minute she spotted a manga store, she was all over it. That would keep her busy for a while, especially since the manga was all in Japanese and she didn't know enough to read it completely.
"Bakura, while she's occupied, I need your help with something..." Seto began, bracing for the tomb robber's very probable first reaction of pointing an laughing.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff