Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[RP Search] Breathe life into us - Do I owe you something? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:40 pm
Leef, her character sounds absolutely amazing to me. I need to ponder this for awhile now, and I won't decide right away as I need to finish a few plots first. But if you are willing to wait, I wouldn't mind seeing what would work out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:50 pm
XD Was gona post rp but you has it on the front already. <3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:52 pm
Tanakako
XD Was gona post rp but you has it on the front already. <3

Yup. Thank you for your patience as well with this. I didn't expect things to hit the fan as they did. Happy I can pick up the pieces now though. :] I look forward to more work with Kato and Hesper.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:01 pm
X3 No worries, life happens. Im looking forward to continuing the rp. <3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:16 pm
I'd love if my Ekrem could rp and maybe become friends with your Plo{a?}. c8 He really looks up to strong male figures. Little bit of info on him can be seen in my plot thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:35 pm
musicaloner7

Definitely up for any interactions involving, Plo, he is under used, but has soooo much potential. Ekrem sounds really cute too, which makes me invision really awkward times for Plo. I like. 3nodding  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:40 pm
Zingling

Awesomeawesome~ c8 Would you like to start it or shall I?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:44 pm
Found ya on aim, ~<3

THIS, So I have it saved.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:01 pm
Zingling

AH! Yes, I had a vague remembering of a plot with another male as possible love interest but had NO idea who it was with. I am certainly up to it. I have him doing a plot with a lady cheetah in order him to finally figure out that he uninterested in the ladies. We could have a couple back RPs with him and Mchumba, then a break, this weirdo plot, and then going back to Mchumba. So long as they are all cool with each other and as long as you are interested in that sort of thing.

I am a horrible human being. Were you still interested? I apparently never followed up to your reply, which . . . .is shame on me. I totally understand if you found other plots for your cheetah.

Just figured I'd check in because I . . . totally missed your reply.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:34 pm
Uta
Zingling

AH! Yes, I had a vague remembering of a plot with another male as possible love interest but had NO idea who it was with. I am certainly up to it. I have him doing a plot with a lady cheetah in order him to finally figure out that he uninterested in the ladies. We could have a couple back RPs with him and Mchumba, then a break, this weirdo plot, and then going back to Mchumba. So long as they are all cool with each other and as long as you are interested in that sort of thing.

I am a horrible human being. Were you still interested? I apparently never followed up to your reply, which . . . .is shame on me. I totally understand if you found other plots for your cheetah.

Just figured I'd check in because I . . . totally missed your reply.

Hey, that happens. I am happy you replied back to me. I am still interested if you think the plot I mentioned above would work with them. :]  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:47 pm
Zingling

Hey, that happens. I am happy you replied back to me. I am still interested if you think the plot I mentioned above would work with them. :]

Absolutely!

Poor Mchumba hasn't had much activity, mostly because he is a bit of a broken thing. I need to follow up with the owner of his mother, see if she'll have any objections, but I figure we can work out something if there is potential issue. . .

Otherwise, it'll just add to the drama. I'll let you know what I hear back. I think we even started an RP, I'll go see if I can find the link and toss it your way. Sorry again for the late reply!  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:17 am
That sounds perfectly fine, just let me know as soon as you can, Uta. I look forward to seeing your reply, and hopefully you can find that link. <3  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:07 pm
Bumping this up!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:11 pm
heart  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:51 am
Zingling

-snuggls with- Soooo are you posting once more in our Seiki/Kimia rp (no rush at all) or should I edit my post to indicate a 'finish' in preparation for the future thread where they're actually finding turtles? -misses them- XD

And 'getting there' also needs a reply... but you probably already know that. Also no rush... I think you, Kasai & I are all super busy RL. Well. You & Kasai... I just lack internet -headdesk- heart

Uta

OMG Mchumba & Another Cheetah? & Male? Vikali will flip fo'sho'. And I love it actually. -shot- I hope Mr. Cheetah is stronger willed than I'm assuming Mchumba will be when it comes to his mother XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff