Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destruction University

Back to Guilds

An RP guild of horror, mystery, romance, and the basic drama of school life. 

Tags: horror, mystery, romance, drama, fantasy 

Reply Campus
Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:38 am
Frost Tigress
Shawn looked at the student with concern. "Some time, bring them to my office and we'll both have a look, okay?"

"Actually I was going to ask i you had a library because the books I've gotten through so far have nothing I need." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:41 am
He nodded. "Yes of course, we wouldn't be a school if we didn't have one."  

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:01 am
"Oh good. I think there might be some books there that could be useful. Although I'm not sure since we're dealing with dark entities." Subaru wasnt so sure people would be able to help. "I see I'll be spending a lot of time there.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:07 am
"You would be surprised what is in our library. I found a handwritten copy of a journal from almost 600 years ago. It was in bad shape, but still readable. The library might only be 3 stories, but it has flavor in those shelves." Shawn stopped himself before he got carried away.  

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:36 am
User Image

He thought about it for a while perhaps that 600 year old journal could help him figure out what to do. Something he had learned while living with his mother is that the older books were more likely to contain dark magic and that hand written notes were usually extremely powerful spells and rituals. "I'll surely have to look into that journal," he said as he was thinking. He started to walk away but then turned to say something. "Can you please apologize to her family for me?" he asked the headmaster. "I'm really sorry for everything." He turned and made his way to his dorm.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:32 pm
The headmaster stood sullenly for a while, and nodded to himself after the boy was gone. He turned back to the girl's body and noticed how young she was. Shawn took out his student roster. "Rouge, age fifteen... Neko... Came with her older brother Rayamo... They were orphans for the most part...." He stopped reading aloud and looked at the sky. Dark clouds started closing in. "I'll have to move you, Rouge. Keep the rain off."  

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arthur returned after scanning the areas around the school. He called back the
familiar and they combined to make two again. He saw that Arthur was still
there. "Well I couldnt find many clues but the forest is too silent. So we should
probably be cautious from now on. I also found tracks for more than one of
those things I think they were planning to attack the school but probably ran off
because the tracks just stop."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:56 pm
Shawn looked at him. "I see, thanks. I can tell then that they probably aren't being controlled by the darkness in the student."  

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:09 pm
"We still can't rule out that possibility until we have enough evidence. I mean he did say that it was his job to destroy and that thing looked like it wanted to retreat," Arthur had been watching that boy carefully since he felt something odd about him at the beach.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:17 pm
"No he isn't controlling it, though it might be struggling with a different darkness. You were in the forest. Nothing made a sound. It's always like that. There is nothing of the light in that place. No hope... I was lost in there once... When I stumbled out, I collapsed and was unconscious for almost a week. I felt no hope of living when I was in there. A darkness followed me then. It was one similar to his, though somewhat weaker. I think that darkness is unhappy with its jurisdiction being trod upon and is trying to get rid of it. Why would the darkness in him, kill his own charge?" Shawn stated what he thought with force of experience behind his words.  

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:30 pm
"Yeah I was thinking that usually in a forest you can at least hear the sounds of insects or other other critters. It must be tough to be lost in such a place." He really didnt know how to respond to the last question and just said. "They are probably just as expendable as I am."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:32 pm
"You aren't expendable. You're a living human. No human should be thought of as expendable." He paused as a drop of rain hit his face. "We should get the body in before it starts raining harder."  

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:43 pm
Frost Tigress
"You aren't expendable. You're a living human. No human should be thought of as expendable." He paused as a drop of rain hit his face. "We should get the body in before it starts raining harder."

Arthur helped lift her into a walkway that was shielded from the rain. "Where should we take her? The infirmary? Or maybe one of the empty dorm rooms?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:49 pm
"The infirmary would work, though the best idea would be to return her to her brother so he may grieve and have the body cremated and buried. It's honestly up to him to choose what he wants to do." Shawn noted solemnly.  

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Frost Tigress
"The infirmary would work, though the best idea would be to return her to her brother so he may grieve and have the body cremated and buried. It's honestly up to him to choose what he wants to do." Shawn noted solemnly.

"I see then lets take her to the infirmary while he decides what to do," Arthur knew what it felt like to only have a your sister by your side. "I feel so sorry for him I can only imagine what he's going through."  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff