Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Kento's Profile Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:31 pm
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan

First off, that's the first time you said you didn't care, 2nd Wtf do you mean by, it isn't official and that Warp is for official.
Kento the Nogitsune

If you mean change the direction, no it didn't.
Zadok the 28th

Hang on THERE is a rule for this?
Simply something I think I have been told. you want an official ruling though, simply ask D, Liger, and windy. That is their specialty.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:38 pm
Mods with area specialities.  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Distinct Conversationalist

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:28 pm
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan

First off, that's the first time you said you didn't care, 2nd Wtf do you mean by, it isn't official and that Warp is for official.
Kento the Nogitsune

Zadok the 28th

emotion_facepalm Oh my god....

Tentomon official mega is Hercules Kabutarimon and Ancient Kabutarimon. Not Gallantmon X.

In other words, you can't get Gallantmon X.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:12 pm
Kento the Nogitsune
Sort of, umm, Windy is over Sprites and the TP shop,
Unknown Shop, and DNA shop. D specializes in the DNA shop, and Liger specializes in the TP shop. Pummel Muss is the Roleplay Mod. Other mods have different resposibilities and gifts. Liger, draco and Karan do Cards. Karan specializes in epic contests, even if others run them too. GW is the one who will run most Events and also everythin else in the guild. There are other categories that mods run, and some mods are just general mods ect. I am sure Karan could go into much greater detail then I can. also this is based slightly off of observation and may include personal opinion.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:25 pm
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan

Kento the Nogitsune

Zadok the 28th

emotion_facepalm Oh my god....

Tentomon official mega is Hercules Kabutarimon and Ancient Kabutarimon. Not Gallantmon X.

In other words, you can't get Gallantmon X.

I see the probelm now, I wasn't clear what I meant. I asked and was told, you get the digimon listed under the warp digivolution section thingy IF there is anything listed, not the official Mega level of that line.
Now please click this link: http://dma.wtw-x.net/dextento.shtml
Scroll all the way down, and tell me, is there nothing under the warp evolution section.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:43 pm
Zadok the 28th
Kento the Nogitsune
Unknown Shop, and DNA shop. D specializes in the DNA shop, and Liger specializes in the TP shop. Pummel Muss is the Roleplay Mod. Other mods have different resposibilities and gifts. Liger, draco and Karan do Cards. Karan specializes in epic contests, even if others run them too. GW is the one who will run most Events and also everythin else in the guild. There are other categories that mods run, and some mods are just general mods ect. I am sure Karan could go into much greater detail then I can. also this is based slightly off of observation and may include personal opinion.

I am also an RP mod. I got the job like a couple months ago. O_o

I am still trying to plan an event and stuff for the rp. I think I told you this already.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:45 pm
Darkfire Karan
Zadok the 28th
Kento the Nogitsune

I am also an RP mod. I got the job like a couple months ago. O_o

I am still trying to plan an event and stuff for the rp. I think I told you this already.
ah my bad man, I did try though. Not trying to not give people credit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:41 am
Seems karan was due credit though. smile Though now my profile is popular and it ain't got nothing to do with my profile or digimon... lol -feels epic-  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:54 am
Kento the Nogitsune
Seems karan was due credit though. smile Though now my profile is popular and it ain't got nothing to do with my profile or digimon... lol -feels epic-

Yup your profile got popular xd without you having to do anything xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:55 am
ultimatemk
Kento the Nogitsune

Nothing but post up it nd my intentions of what Digimon I'm after. Lol  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:06 am
Kento the Nogitsune
ultimatemk
Kento the Nogitsune

Yup xd so now you need to win a contest giving an x antibody XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:18 am
ultimatemk
Kento the Nogitsune
ultimatemk
Kento the Nogitsune

Lol, I'v got about 150 or so posts before that's even something to even worry about. 950 something if I need my get my own megakabuterimon, which means I'll have a Long, long time before I get Choronomon... and maybe even longer to get any of my other wants... having to win base digimon from contests and such, which will be nigh impossible off a smart phone. Lol  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:23 am
Kento the Nogitsune
ultimatemk
Kento the Nogitsune
ultimatemk
Kento the Nogitsune

Lol, I'v got about 150 or so posts before that's even something to even worry about. 950 something if I need my get my own megakabuterimon, which means I'll have a Long, long time before I get Choronomon... and maybe even longer to get any of my other wants... having to win base digimon from contests and such, which will be nigh impossible off a smart phone. Lol

I see well still you should never lose hope xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:25 am
ultimatemk
Kento the Nogitsune
ultimatemk
Kento the Nogitsune
ultimatemk
Kento the Nogitsune

If I lost hope I wouldn't be here spamming up posts... which reminds me I have 5 free cards and 10 bumps to do... >.>  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:42 am
Kento the Nogitsune
ultimatemk
Kento the Nogitsune
ultimatemk
Kento the Nogitsune

If I lost hope I wouldn't be here spamming up posts... which reminds me I have 5 free cards and 10 bumps to do... >.>
you can bump as many times as you wish. I know wha the rule sas, but it has been over ruled. Thus you may bump endlessly.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff