Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:42 pm
Faye rose just after the sun did. Maybe if she thought really hard about being like Oburos she wouldn't burn up. So that's what she did face screwed up in concentration she walked into the sun. It worked for a while then she was under a tree. Now all I have to do is figure out a way to take a bath without burning up...She bit her lip and stared at the river out in the open and stifled a cry. This was going to be harder than it looked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:17 pm
Oburos followed Faye after she left the cave and found her staring at the river. "What are you doing?" he asked, an eyebrow raised.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:33 pm
"Bath." Faye forced out pointing to the river. She thought the bath thing would be obvious since she probably looked like she fell into a mountain of mud. "Need to get there without burning."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:10 am
Oburos continued to look incredulous. "I have a better idea. How about I bring the water to you." he said, flicking his finger upward, a spray of water jetting up from the river.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:49 am
"Gyah!" Faye cried curled in a ball shaking violently. "No...no I won't fight I'm sorry." She cried as she sobbed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:55 am
Oburos's eyes widened. "What are you talking about?!" he asked before sighing and then placing his hands on her shoulders, giving her a small shake. "Faye. I am here to protect you. Not to hurt you." he reminded her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:04 am
Faye gasped startled. She didn't know how to tell him. She wished she could tell him. "They... They used to wash me like that. whenever I fought them."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:10 am
Oburos sighed. "I am not like them. But you cannot go in the river." he said, concerned about her vampiric elements. "I will bring the water to you." he said finally, releasing her and stepping back, moving his hand over towards the river, bringing it back towards Faye. With it, came a stream of water that was still connected to the river, but was suspended in thin air. "How much do you think you will need?" he asked.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:52 am
"Clean like you." Faye grated. "I want...to be clean like you." She moved deeper into the shadow of the trees. She didn't want to get burnt. The last thing she wanted was for Oburos to freak out again. "I think like Oburos I don't get burnt. Tis how I got to the tree. See? No burns!" She put her arm out in the sun and it didn't burn and she grinned.

"So they succeeded in making the abomination after all." A voice purred from in the trees causing Faye to snap her arm back and hide in the shadows of the tree. From a nearby tree a tall wood like Fae sauntered from the trunk of the tree. Her body was think and twig like. Everything about her was small and unappealing and sharp in edges. "What a disgrace. I would have killed her if I found her Oburos. Why didn't you?" Faye growled threateningly. Something in her was bending threatening to be snapped. Her body showed no signs of burns from when she lost concentration at hearing the woman's voice. Now that this potential threat had showed up Faye could feel her body changing...like it had when she and Oburos came across the Lycan... But it felt different. And suddenly the grass started to smoke. Not noticeable at first but the smell was terrible. The female took a step back. "Oburos! Control your pet!" She roared.
"I no one's pet!" Faye growled her hands now glowed red as sparks flicked over and around her fingers.
"Oburos!" She knew her wood powers would stand no chance against the abominations fire power.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:13 am
Oburos put a hand on Faye's shoulder and moved her behind him so he was between her and the other Fae. "Calm down." he muttered to her, glaring at the intruder. "She is not my pet, but she is under my protection. You continue to degrade her and I will not be responsible for what happens to you." he said, his voice low and dangerous. He didn't have the greatest advantage over wood powers, but a strong gust COULD knock over a tree.

"It was humans who did this to her, humans who are the enemy. She is one of us, no matter how confused her bloodstream may be. We protect our own and she belongs to all the Immortals. She should be protected above all." he said still in that low and dangerous voice. He really had no clue that Faye had started out as a human.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:11 am
The wood Fae's lip lifted over her tiny fangs. "Fine, be blinded by this... Abhorrent thing!! " She shrieked. Faye let out a feral hiss unable to calm down. The sparks again glinted her hands. Her eyes glowed red and the woman started to smoke. "Say sorry. I make it stop." Faye growled.
"I refuse to apologise to the enemy!!" She cried clearly in pain. The wood fae was powerless to stop Faye's powers, so she dived into the river her body red and burnt. Faye smiled she was getting better at talking Oburos' language. It was slow and jagged but she guessed they could both understand her. "Should listen too me." She said with a smug smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:16 am
Oburos glared at Faye and pinned her up against a tree. He was pissed. "You do not attack your own kind! It is the humans we are at war with! You hurt another Immortal and I will not protect you again." he hissed out angrily before pulling back and walking away. Watching her set another Fae on fire unnerved him, set off his feral side. Yes, he had rescued her and basically claimed responsibility for her (which was rare enough in a Fae), but he would relinquish that responsibility quite quickly if she hurt his kind.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:38 am
Faye glared back at him but not with the same anger that he felt to her. She felt hurt that he got mad at her when she was only trying to protect herself from the woman. If he only knew what that fae's words meant to Faye, he wouldn't have been angry. She bit her lip to hold back unfamiliar words of rage. Tears prickled her eyes and she walked away in the other direction. If only she was one of those people with the mind talking...She could just mentally tell him what those words meant to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:42 am
Oburos noticed Faye walking in the opposite direction and then turned and followed after her. "Hey! Hey where're you going?!" he questioned, so very confused about what she seemed to be upset about. "Hey! Hey stop!" he called out, rather childishly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:48 am
Faye stopped and turned around she was clearly angry now. Her hands flew into the air and the shrubs around her burst into flames. "...Defending myself...insulted me...Those words..." Her voice faded in and out and she rambled on and on. "Argh!" She roared and kicked over a tree that was in flames. She needed to calm down. Focus on telling him why. "I...was...defending myself." She said sounding the words out slowly and carefully. "Those...words...hurt...me..." Her voice broke when she said hurt. They cut her to the bone. "She...just like humans..." Pearl coloured tears rolled down her cheeks.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff