Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:39 pm
NovaCracker

I could start the Amazons one, if you could start one for the boys. :0 And I'll think about getting him a lady. > u> -strokes chin-

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Ooh, he's a cutie. * u * He and Gopala could make real pretties~ What's he like? :0

And Arashi x Serru would be interesting, he's never tried to flirt with a cheetah before!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:48 pm
Puhterodactyl

No prob! :> I'll get to it late tonight or tomorrow~~  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:04 pm
Puhterodactyl

Awwww thank you very much! <3 I also think so, too~ :3 Here is what I have on him:

"Abandoned (to his knowledge) as a young cub, Theluji has really lived and grew up by himself. He never learned proper social interactions, causing him to be a bit gruff or socially awkward, although at heart is is warm, kind, and intensely loyal. While he may use a retort or two, he hardly ever means such things, being a big, kind teddy bear [almost] at heart. This is a side he will *rarely* ever show, however, if any. He respects the creatures "below" him, and if needed he would keep one in his company. Not only does he have strong leadership qualities, but because of his loyalty strengths, he also makes for a strong companion and follower, always ready to obey an order with little to no hesitation."

Plus, when it comes to conversing and having a conversation, Theluji is rather primitive, even though on the inside he's actually quite intelligent. He grew up completely alone, so he had to try and teach [and still is] himself how to socialize like a "normal" feline, so it can be very interesting how they interact~! ;3

Awesome! I think it would be interesting to play out, especially since Arashi isn't used to being hit on and also for the fact that she would probably treat him like an annoyed parent to a cub or something like that, without being mean. She would be very monotone and such probably like she was with another flirty cheetah once before; polite enough, yet very nonchalant and distanced. ;P  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:11 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Great! C: We could each start an RP?  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:30 am
Puhterodactyl

Sure thing! :3 Which would you like to begin?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:22 pm
Puhterodactyl

; A; She's so pretty I wish I had someone available for her. And I wish customs were open so I could make someone for her nooooo. My boys are lined up for flings atm which means they'd have to stick around their baby momma till the babies were adols, but after that they'd TOTALLY be game for a mate. ; u; We can RP them in the meantime!? <33 She's gorgeous.

Oh goodness, I was just looking for rp, haha. xD Hot babes are always nice, but right now she needs fleshed out. C: If something clicks, though, I wouldn't be against anything. ;DDD  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:04 am
Would Hyun be interested in a mate plot with Sekayi? He's a big teddy bear that lived in the rogue lands after he left the Bonelands.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:16 am
Painted Moose

SORRY SOMETIMES I JUST GET CAUGHT UP. ; U;
rp would be nice. :'D

Boudaihobbit

yes  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:09 pm
Awesome, I can start something for them to meet? Maybe they can travel together for a bit or something. Were you interested in eventually finding a new pride for her?

Puhterodactyl

Edit:

RP for Hyun  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:08 pm
Would Long Xunji Daji be interested in meeting a hare that lives with the Tianxia? Her name is Rheia. She is usually running errands or helping members of the pride.  

Chun Chun Boom

Liberal Gawker

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:38 pm
I noticed that your Bahari gal Deimos might be open for a fling.
I have a rogue, Maua who would be open for a fling. He's a sweetie, if not a little insecure about himself. It would have to be a ONS deal, seeing as he is headed for the Swampies.
So yeah. Let me know if you're interested. 83

Puhterodactyl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:02 pm
Puhterodactyl

I know it's been a while, but my offer with Maua and Deimos still stands, if you're interested. Maua is RP ready, apart from their interaction of course.

The Captain Britain

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:12 am
Puhterodactyl
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Great! C: We could each start an RP?

*bumps*
You never told me which one you wanted to start~ ;_;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:53 am
-tentatively bumps-  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:24 pm
Puhterodactyl

If you decide to throw the Lochan family into the Kizi, I have a Gypsy Lord who is more than willing to do JRPs. He's fascinated (though a little wary) of things like seers and the old stories of muses. There is a meta about to start though, in case you'd want to wait.

Also, I never did get a reply about a fling between Maua and Deimos. One of his children from a previous litter, Zuri will be eventually joining with another one of my gals Leto, who (after her current planned fling) will be adopting Zuri and taking her to the Bahari. Might have some fun plot potential? Leto could maybe help raise the cubs or act as a surrogate if Deimos just wasn't ready to handle it?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff