• Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:40 am
EDIT: Sorry gaia kept telling me the words I was putting in were invalid. ><  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:35 pm
Izzy Makani

Yeah gaia is stupid.
I'd love rp with Pallas. Zayul is -long- overdue to grow, but I don't know when she'll actually grow. So we can do cub rp with her if ya like. Where's your Buluu and what's he like?

magnadearel

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:05 pm
magnadearel
Izzy Makani

Yeah gaia is stupid.
I'd love rp with Pallas. Zayul is -long- overdue to grow, but I don't know when she'll actually grow. So we can do cub rp with her if ya like. Where's your Buluu and what's he like?

Buluu is currently wandering the rogue lands so he could be anywhere really and he's a kind guy, big flirt with the ladies but can be playful at times. He's not run into any cubs yet but I've always invisioned him trying to play that big brother role and help any little cubs he finds.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:07 pm
Izzy Makani

Ooooooooo he's pretty! I'd love him to meet Pallas. ^_^ Do you want to start and I'll get you a reply?  

magnadearel

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:11 pm
magnadearel
Izzy Makani

Ooooooooo he's pretty! I'd love him to meet Pallas. ^_^ Do you want to start and I'll get you a reply?

Sure! I'll quote you in my post when I create the thread!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:29 am
FRONT PAGE IS UPDATED!!!!

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:44 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:41 am
magnadearel

What you're looking for: Askorun (duel) with Bousvor
You're pet's image: *click* Since photobucket's being a pain.
Who you want: Bousvor
Plot: Just a duel~
Other: Maybe "friends"/allies in the future? 8D She'll be new and could use some contacts~ :3  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:52 am
Light Atago

Sure! The link doesn't work, but that's ok. Go ahead and start it and drop me the link somewhere.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:25 am
Ok so here's the low down guys. Stuff I'm really looking for.

Zenobia- Looking for cheetah and leopard flings for her. Parade your smexy boys before her!!
She needs 2 rps. Open to most stuff.

Pallas- Looking for mate to join with her, or already in the Na'vi.
Needs rogue rps.

Darnell- He needs 3 rps for his breeding. Member of the Sikukuu pride, he can be found wandering anywhere.

Aoi- Rps please.

Zayul- Need an rp to help work out her personality please.

magnadearel

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:40 am
magnadearel

What you're looking for: Fling
You're pet's image: User Image
Who you want: Zenobia
Plot: Anael is part of a group that believes in free love, and he certainly wouldn't deny a night with a pretty lady! Whether the cubs meet him or not is up for plotting. 8]
Other: 8D He's a pretty. He needs 3 RPs, not including the one with her, but...those aren't hard to get.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:52 am
magnadearel

What you're looking for:Fling/RP I actually have three boys I can offer Zenobia, however all three are also open for rps as well.
You're pet's image: Kyros, Ajani and Bukaera
Who you want: Zenobia
Plot: Kyros right now feels like a bit of a failure. His spark and passion has left him, leaving him feel lost and alone. I would like something to reignite his drive and get him back to his old self. He used to be a hero of sorts, saving others with no expectations of anything. He just did it because that was who he is. Perhaps he could rescue Zenobia in someway?

Ajani would be a bit tougher cause he is part of the 'Nera pride. He can however, be out on a mission and have a short romance. He's a high ranking entertainer of the pride and the highest male entertainer in the pride. He is overall sweet and compassionate, very much a lover not a fighter.

Bukaera is slowly growing up a bit. He either is kind to those around him or a bully if he doesn't get his way. Typically he thinks of any species other than leopards to be beneath him, however since his brother's return to his life, he has started to question his own beliefs. I would love to have him in a situation where he has to rely on another species, which would improve his opinion on them.

Other: Even if you aren't interested in any of them for flings I would love to get some rp for them. Kyros and Bukaera can both use some major character developing and Ajani is always fun for me to rp.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:38 pm
Das Tor

Club Snails

Smexy boys! Have either of you kept a cub from your boy(s)? I will probably want to custom in to a litter, and wanted owners who haven't kept a cub from their male yet. <3
@Snails- crying Whys you make it so hard?!?!? Do you have a preference order on them? I am really eyeing your rainbow cheetah. <.< Depending on what leopard offers I get I was considering breeding Zeno with my rainbow leopard. It would highly amuse me to have Cheeton and Leopon rainbow wing babies. XD

Also, Zeno's current litter are juvs so we still have time.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:44 pm
Neither Ajani or Kyros have had cubs yet, though Ajani is going to be having a fling in the near future with a girl from his pride, though I will be customing-in on that litter. Buka has had a litter, but I custom-in on that litter. 3nodding

I don't have any preference. xd Though IC right now Ajani probably is the most likely to fling with her, since Kyros is a angsty mess and Buka has his own problems.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:30 pm
Anael hasn't bred yet, so...no cub from him yet. |D  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers