Submit

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:12 am
((Oh coolness! Thanks Wooga! *Ponders on which she would like while waiting for Pearly to pick first*))  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:30 pm
He had to admit, Ping was quite happy he met the other Ping. It was very nice to find someone to chat to, even if it was possibly a one-time thing. Pride gatherings were fun, he concluded. It was nice to see a few different faces. "Thank you for your confidence in me! And I'll be sure to send word." He grinned, which perhaps lacked elegance, but in the end he was a very simple lion.

"I can't say I have. My mother is was born outside as well, and my friend, Yujin, did go for a trip once." That was saying it casually, the lion had gone missing for a while. And Ping had to cover up for him. He was back now, though, and things would be fine. "But yes, it does sound very interesting! I'll admit to being curious." His home, however, was here. His curiosity was much more passive than Yujin's. "Does your father simply not like speaking of his time outside?" He'd heard enough stories from his mother, and even more from Yujin. Who had been out for much less time. He just had more of a mouth to him.

Then the Empress appeared, and as much as Ping may have liked to talk to the female he shared his name with more, it was hardly good manners. He turned his head and listened to the words with interest, and then watched as the pair came down from the rocks.

"I heard now they are going to feast with us." Or, whomever was closest to them. More specifically, the higher ranking lions.

--

Ping was right. Now that the more formal part of the wedding was over, short as it had been, was the real time for celebration. A good empress would share happy moments with her subjects, especially in such times.

So yes, now she would step down from her high horse and share a meal with the pride. She would be charming and all kinds of nice, because she really wasn't a bad individual. Ting Lan had to admit, though, she did want this to be over with. Everything served a purpose, but a selfish little part of her would probably appreciate spending some time with her new husband, settling into the new routine and... getting back to work.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:31 pm
wooga Paes

I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryyyy!!! I hope I haven't forfeited yet or anything... Is it okay if I post my choice here? In that case I'd like the blue lay-dee.

Thank you like whoooa. I never thought I'd win anything... My life went crazy and I hardly got any posts in... But omgyay! I'm so happy!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:53 pm
You're good, Pearly! <3 Blue lady is all yours! Let me know what house/rank you want for her, so we can set you up with an RP! : D

Izzy Makani

Your go! Pick of the cublet and the wild dog <3  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:02 pm
wooga Paes
You're good, Pearly! <3 Blue lady is all yours! Let me know what house/rank you want for her, so we can set you up with an RP! : D

Izzy Makani

Your go! Pick of the cublet and the wild dog <3

Coolio! I was leaning with one of the ladies so I will take the wild dog lady. ^^ Thank you! <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:46 pm
All yours! <3

Thalion

And cubbin is yours!

I'll post uncerts in a bit guys, just got home, gonna get organized xD  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:52 pm
Blue female
Wild Dog
Cub  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:59 pm
(( Thank you so much Wooga! ;; He's perfect! ))  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas