Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:54 pm
Depawsit

Tag back ~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:12 am
Um, I know that they are not up there but we have THIS that's not finished and a group one in the en gedi pride, but that's a group one.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 am
Faiz sim Hadi could fight my Burkuteshti girl, Izzah bint Rukan  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:24 pm
Were you still up for the fling with Mei-li and Tamu? ^^ I still need to work on her rps, but just wanted to double-check.

Polette
Crew

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:41 am
My girl Saiorse would be open for any flings, especially Pumbaa and Mezlijin. She has a strong prejudice against males-especially lions, and to meet someone sweet and goofy would completely throw her off, and charm her. I can easily see her being the other woman for Pumbaa, and leaving. Mezlijin on the other hand she could probably actually fall for, but she has a pride she belongs to and will not leave, so it migth be a very sweet 'the one that got away' type of thing.

I'd also love to rp her with Thulilie, just because she's a very athiestic character, so she'd definetly be up for showing Thulilie that superstitions are full of elephant dung.

She'd defiently be up for flings or plots with Tamu'jino, she'd probably like him quite a bit. Her man static with males is aimed at lions, so meeting a leopard boy might be qutie a bit of fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:53 pm
Tanakako

YES PLEASE!

Though i'd have to reacquaint myself with the battle system beforhand! Faiz would definitely be up for battles!

Polette
Were you still up for the fling with Mei-li and Tamu? ^^ I still need to work on her rps, but just wanted to double-check.

Yes, most definitely! I've already begun to compile his RPs, so whenever you'd like to kickstart their interaction, i'm ready!

CoyoteSparrow
My girl Saiorse would be open for any flings, especially Pumbaa and Mezlijin. She has a strong prejudice against males-especially lions, and to meet someone sweet and goofy would completely throw her off, and charm her. I can easily see her being the other woman for Pumbaa, and leaving. Mezlijin on the other hand she could probably actually fall for, but she has a pride she belongs to and will not leave, so it migth be a very sweet 'the one that got away' type of thing.

I'd also love to rp her with Thulilie, just because she's a very athiestic character, so she'd definetly be up for showing Thulilie that superstitions are full of elephant dung.

She'd defiently be up for flings or plots with Tamu'jino, she'd probably like him quite a bit. Her man static with males is aimed at lions, so meeting a leopard boy might be qutie a bit of fun.

Ok lets see, Mlinzi is currently maxed out on his breedings. Unless his current mate plot goes through, he wouldn't be taking anymore.

Mezlijin might be up for a fling at some point if you're girl was up for it. He's definitely a goofy, clumsy little thing, though he's not all that charming. Mlinzi is the charming one <3 For Mezlijin I think his one that got away will be his first love Mani. Though I would think its really adorable if Saiorse fell for him. It'd leave him with all kinds of twisted confusing emotions ^^;

Tamu could be up for a fling too - though he's currently working on one with Po's girl. So he might be on the back burner for RPs for a bit, until I collect his first five. Though if you are still interested it is something I could see happening ^^

---

Sorry for the super late replies guys! My computer was broken for a while, and when I returned I didn't have any of these notices waiting for me :C

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:24 pm
Depawsit
Tanakako

YES PLEASE!

Though i'd have to reacquaint myself with the battle system beforhand! Faiz would definitely be up for battles!

Yay!!! Ive never done a battle with that pride, so I'll need to learn the system. XD But it would be fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:38 pm
Do you still need a JRP for Umeme? I can offer either Nkiru or her daughter Uzoma. Nkiru is sweet and trusting, always eager to make a new friend while her daughter is a rough and tumble little terror.  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:56 pm
FIREKIN MEDICS RP!! i got a cubbin' that will also be a medic so Soleil will be PERFECT!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:03 am
I WANT YOUR PLOTS!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO QUOTE <3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:10 am
Depawsit
I WANT YOUR PLOTS!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO QUOTE <3

WD RP!!!!!! We totes need more parent rp, and pup/family rp!!!

Also, didn't the peke-na disband? We need to find a new home for the family, or at least lightfoot and frozen heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:17 am
Tanakako

WD RP!!!!!! We totes need more parent rp, and pup/family rp!!!

Also, didn't the peke-na disband? We need to find a new home for the family, or at least lightfoot and frozen heart.

YES!

Especially the pregnancy RP. I can't believe I forgot about that one ;-;

We need to get these two back in for another breeding ASAP! I'm off for Christmas break right now so we should be able to knock out a few RPs between them C:

Also yes the Peke'na did disband. I forgot to ask you about that in my PM. I think the only other WD pack around is the Nyota Wasomaji. I could be wrong though, i'll have to do some research.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:57 am
Depawsit

I'd really like to start the preggers one. Not a birthing rp, but I desperately want to see Lightfoot preggers and how Frozenheart will react. XD Maybe even do a couple of them.. a confessional rp and one later on when she is near to term?

I believe there are a couple of IT WD packs in the plot forum.. I have two youngsters in the NW already. Will have to look around and see what other options there are. I have another WD female who's pack got disbanded, the Juu'Kilele. So sad cos that was a great concept too. I think both parents would prefer a pack to live in. Winterlight could possibly follow her parents too.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff