Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Save My Skin (1x1 RP) (~with Hikari_Mamo~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite color?
  Pink
  Red
  Orange
  Yellow
  Green
  Blue
  Purple
  Brown
  Black
  White
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 pm
Heather seemed to have lost her voice once she was down and was asked what the problem was. How could she say it? There wasn't really a way for her to say it. She just stared at the machine and the purple fur that was coming out of it. It looked too real. She was sure if she touched it, it would feel too real. It made what might have happened to her, what might still happen to her if Thurmack changed his mind, too real. Once she looked at the fur coming out of the machine, she couldn't tear her eyes away. Her breathing just quickened.

Loki noticed and hesitantly approached Heather. "Heth . . .?" he said softly, gently rubbing his head against her arm, purring softly.

This snapped Heather out of her horrific thoughts and she quickly opened her arms to Loki who was quick to hug his mother figure tightly. She hugged him back, burying her head into his hair, trying so hard not to cry. She couldn't cry, not in front of Jason . . . who knew what he would do to her? And she didn't want to show weakness. Not in front of him. She couldn't show him weakness.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:49 pm
Jason gave a sigh. "As I explained to Loki I put the fur you've shed onto this little tray here." He took it off and showed it to her. "Then a light flashes over it scanning the genetic make up of it. Then it makes the fur you see coming from the machine. It's just simple recycling. Better than throwing it out. And like I said you can watch Loki take it apart. The only fur that goes in is the stuff you shed from your tail and ears. That's it. Hey, don't cry." He leant down and brushed away a tear with his thumb. "I'm sorry if I didn't explain it before. That was my neglect I'm sorry." Now he felt really bad.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:33 pm
Heather flinched away from Jason as he brushed away her tears. "No. Leave me alone . . ." she mumbled, holding Loki closer. The boy was worried about her. He looked from her to Jason, looking rather helpless. He didn't know what to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:58 pm
Jason gave a heavy sigh. Like this bout of seemingly irrational hysteria was illogical. "Look woman. I'm not going to skin you. I'm against skinning neko's they only thing I ask from you is the fur that you drop on the floor naturally. Nothing more nothing less...well besides tearing apart the carpets and all that. If you're not convinced then look around the house! The only skinned Neko's that are here are the ones I didn't get to in time to save before they started to get skinned or in Seamus' case completely skinned. If you want time to get used to living here you have it! Just...don't take your insecurities out on me. I'm here to be your friend and protector not the object of your constant fear!" He gave an angry growl and stormed out of the room Peta followed in and herded them out of the room and locked the door.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:36 am
((Of course hysteria is illogical. It's hysteria. XD And you missed me by that much. *holds up thumb and index finger*))

Heather didn't seem to register anything Jason said and even went along with Peta in a rather numb state. Too many traumatizing memories, too many broken promises, she didn't want to deal with it any more.

Loki waved his hand in front of Heather's face, and when he didn't get much more than a slow blink he sighed. He'd seen her like this before. She was like this the day he got to Thurmack Estate. But he still followed her around, wanting to see if she would ever snap out of it. She did and then introduced herself and he gave his name and she apologized, saying it was something that came over her sometimes. But having seen how she could act normally, it worried him. He squirmed out of Heather's arms and went searching for Jason. He also didn't like how Jason had snapped at Heather. That wasn't nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:25 pm
Jason was down the hall off to the right smacking his head against the wall calling himself stupid over and over again. Of course the girl was traumatized! Who wouldn't be after having the threat of death linger over them constantly for nearly all their lives. "Stupid, Stupid Jason!" He continued.
Freya on the other hand was just sitting there watching him curiously. She couldn't help it, he was acting funny.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:11 pm
Loki found Jason smacking his head against the wall and calling himself stupid over and over again. And for a few minutes, he stared, watching it curiously, going over to sit by Freya, head tilted to the side, his tail twitching. Eventually, he remembered why he had been searching for Jason and went over and pulled on Jason's shirt, giving it two tugs to get the other to notice him. "Um . . . Mister Jace? Heth's gone blank again." he said softly. "She's no fun like that." he said, seeming more like a kid going to an adult to get a toy fixed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:10 am
Jason stopped during his self-loathing and gave a small sigh. "All right I'm coming." He said picking up both Freya and Loki and taking them back to the machine room and put them down. "Heather, Heather, wake child it's time for dinner. Roast chicken and baked potatoes. Come one sweetie wake up." He said softly trying to coax her from this strange state she was in.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:19 pm
"Yes sir . . ." Heather muttered with no semblance of emotion in her voice at all. Even her face was expressionless. She got up from where she was sitting and started heading to the kitchen before it registered that she didn't know where the kitchen was. She turned back to face Jason. "Where is the kitchen?" she asked blandly. There wasn't even much of a hint of curiosity in her voice. This state of mind had become a survival technique under Thurmack. When the thought of her own death grew to be too much for her, she would shut herself off from the rest of the world, become rather mechanical in her responses. It was easier to shut herself off than show that weakness.

Loki looked up at Jason. "See? Blank." he said, tapping his own head to try and get his point across, as if it hadn't been made already. His tone of voice carried the expectation that Jason could do something to snap Heather out of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:28 pm
Jason, worried by this display went over to her and gave her a hug. "You're safe here." He whispered tenderly into her ear giving her a gentle pat. He didn't know what to do to snap her from it. Well he hand one way but he knew it would earn him a slap so he didn't. Instead he tenderly ran his hand up and down her spine. "Please just, smile for me? Loki's worried about you. . . I'm worried about you." He added at the end with a whine copying what neko mothers did to their children to stop them crying, rubbing his cheek on her neck and cheek. "You can't eat a roast in this condition."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:33 pm
Heather didn't seem to really register what Jason was doing. "Where is the kitchen?" she asked again. She'd never had a mother figure after she was four and sold to Thurmack. The family she was born into couldn't afford to let her have a mother figure.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:36 pm
Jason gave a sigh. "You've left me with no choice woman." He growled and groped her chest. "If this doesn't snap her out of it I don't know what will." He growled leaving his hands there just to see what she'd do to him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:45 pm
A flicker of anger flashed through Heather's eyes when Jason groped her, but she was still mostly in the blank space. "Was there something you wanted, Master?" she asked blandly. Unfortunately, Thurmack had done much the same thing to her, especially when he was checking on how his next fur pelt was doing. So instead of snapping her out of it, it actually pushed her further into the blank space after that small flicker of anger.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:48 pm
"Fine. No dinner until you snap out of it." He growled not breaking eye contact giving her a swift kiss on the lips before walking off. "Peta if she doesn't snap out of it get Jack to put her in her rooms."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:59 pm
"Yes sir." she murmured before she was kissed. She then just continued to stand there, staring blankly at the wall.

Loki seemed disappointed and he followed after Jason. "But . . . she's still blank! I don't like when she's blank! Make her stop . . ." he whined in typical six year old fashion.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff