Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Role Play
Welcome to Republic City! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyjaay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:30 pm
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

Oh! I need to ask you how old is your character? Because if your character is gonna have a crush on mine, ours need to relate at least a little bit. xD I'm thinking teen or young adult.

I was actually going to make her 15 or 16. Since I was going to make Kai 18 or 19 or 20.

oh okay that's great because i wanted to make Sorran 18 so that works out.. she can like a guy 2 or 3 years older and that might be some of the reason why her brother is so against it even though it isn't that big of a difference xD

Lolz XD yeah that could be a reason, for him to dislike Sorran. But he also would dislike Earth benders because of losing their parents to them.

oooh good one! and i made his bio, it took me a hwile, and i think its kinda corny but oh well, what do you think of his bio and be honest lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:52 pm
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

Oh! I need to ask you how old is your character? Because if your character is gonna have a crush on mine, ours need to relate at least a little bit. xD I'm thinking teen or young adult.

I was actually going to make her 15 or 16. Since I was going to make Kai 18 or 19 or 20.

oh okay that's great because i wanted to make Sorran 18 so that works out.. she can like a guy 2 or 3 years older and that might be some of the reason why her brother is so against it even though it isn't that big of a difference xD

Lolz XD yeah that could be a reason, for him to dislike Sorran. But he also would dislike Earth benders because of losing their parents to them.

oooh good one! and i made his bio, it took me a hwile, and i think its kinda corny but oh well, what do you think of his bio and be honest lol

No I like it. It's not corny at all. It reminded me of Zuko, Katara, and Sokka's past. But I like it smile  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Tyjaay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:54 pm
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

No I like it. It's not corny at all. It reminded me of Zuko, Katara, and Sokka's past. But I like it smile

lol okay. thank you! [:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:55 pm
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

lol okay. thank you! [:

Lolz no problem. Now I gotta get started on mine.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

VintageAutomaton
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:18 pm
Elisia Wyn

THANK YOU FOR DONATING ಥ_ಥ  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:58 pm
DUUUUDE. Love being recruited for things like this.

NEWBIE. WHOOT.

Thanks to HealingAssass1n for showing me this guild. ;D  

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:34 pm
Timecraze
DUUUUDE. Love being recruited for things like this.

NEWBIE. WHOOT.

Thanks to HealingAssass1n for showing me this guild. ;D

Hi newbie! Welcome to the group biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 pm
I'm so glad I found a Korra role play! Hi everyone! So is there a set storyline or is it a free for all? If you don't have a major storyline I would love to bounce ideas off of someone. I love coming up with stories and the like 3nodding  

TheLuckyRabbit

Tipsy Prophet

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 pm
Maylin_C

Howdy hey! ;D

Guess what. I just decided something:
YOU AND ME WILL BE BEST FRIENDS.
>:3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:00 pm
Timecraze

Howdy hey! ;D

Wha... what... but I thought that we were best friends T-T haha, lol, glad that you can join Craze. ^w^  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:05 pm
Timecraze
Maylin_C

Howdy hey! ;D

Lolz XD I'm cool with that smile . Yay I get a best bud in this group!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:06 pm
HealingAssass1n
Timecraze

Howdy hey! ;D

Wha... what... but I thought that we were best friends T-T haha, lol, glad that you can join Craze. ^w^

Lolz we can be the best buddy quartet if you want?  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:10 pm
HealingAssass1n

Hey, hey man. S'all good. S'aaaaall good.
There's enough of me to go around. ;D

Maylin_C

DUDE. Toats. The more the merrier. Maybe be can be partners in crime. >w>  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:12 pm
Timecraze
HealingAssass1n

Maylin_C

Totally. Like Bonnie and Clyde ^_^  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:14 pm
Maylin_C
Timecraze
HealingAssass1n

Maylin_C

Totally. Like Bonnie and Clyde ^_^

Well who am I in the group? neutral  
Republic City Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items