Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Role Play
Legend of Korra Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:22 pm
Maylin_C
Okay now I'm split... I love both couples now. This recent episode made me think of Borra in a few new ways. They suited eachother.. but then again I'm with Makorra because I think they look perfect together. But I love the opposites attract kind of couples.

That is what I think. I love them both now...Why can't I just chose one!!! crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Sebastian Michaelis21
Maylin_C
Okay now I'm split... I love both couples now. This recent episode made me think of Borra in a few new ways. They suited eachother.. but then again I'm with Makorra because I think they look perfect together. But I love the opposites attract kind of couples.

That is what I think. I love them both now...Why can't I just chose one!!! crying

Lolz XD exactly! It's just so hard. And I'm afraid that this might tear apart the brother's relationship to each other.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:33 pm
Maylin_C
Sebastian Michaelis21
Maylin_C

Lolz XD exactly! It's just so hard. And I'm afraid that this might tear apart the brother's relationship to each other.

NOOO! I love my brotherly love.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:35 pm
angelmage99
Maylin_C
Sebastian Michaelis21
Maylin_C

Lolz XD I love the brotherly love put between the two too. I'd be crushed if their relationship ended like what happened after the kiss.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:38 pm
Maylin_C
angelmage99
Maylin_C
Sebastian Michaelis21
Maylin_C

Lolz XD I love the brotherly love put between the two too. I'd be crushed if their relationship ended like what happened after the kiss.

It seemed like they were going to make up with each other. Then again we probably wont know all the details until after we see this weeks episode.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:40 pm
angelmage99
Maylin_C
angelmage99
Maylin_C
Sebastian Michaelis21
Maylin_C

It seemed like they were going to make up with each other. Then again we probably wont know all the details until after we see this weeks episode.

Yeah that's true. But hopefully the drama between the team will go away. And that they can become an awesome team just like at the beginning.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:47 pm
Maylin_C
angelmage99
Maylin_C
angelmage99
Maylin_C

Yeah that's true. But hopefully the drama between the team will go away. And that they can become an awesome team just like at the beginning.

I think the drama will come back.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:49 pm
angelmage99
Maylin_C
angelmage99
Maylin_C
angelmage99
Maylin_C

True now that their in the finals I hope they don't goof up. This is going to be serious gaming once they go up against Tahno's team.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:19 pm
Maylin_C
angelmage99
Maylin_C
angelmage99
Maylin_C

True now that their in the finals I hope they don't goof up. This is going to be serious gaming once they go up against Tahno's team.

Yeah I hope they get their act together. I can't wait until this weeks episode and I swear I won't miss it this time!!! *Determined face* smile well I
hope they beat Tahno's team.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:45 pm
hello people! emotion_c8 just joined, but yea, i will miss the new episode every time, im at work when they air emotion_8c

but thats ok i can wait a day for Nick to upload on their site  

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:49 pm
zeth-sama
hello people! emotion_c8 just joined, but yea, i will miss the new episode every time, im at work when they air emotion_8c

Hello!! smile That sucks that you have to wait. Well I'm Amai (Not my real name) it's nice to meet you! smile and welcome to the guild!

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:56 pm
Sebastian Michaelis21
zeth-sama

Hello!! smile That sucks that you have to wait. Well I'm Amai (Not my real name) it's nice to meet you! smile and welcome to the guild!

thx =) currently making my character =P  

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:03 pm
What bender are you going to be or are you going to be a
non-bender??? I'm a water bender. smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:08 pm
a non bender, not sure if im going to be an equalist yet or not. but its a maybe.  

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:12 pm
zeth-sama
a non bender, not sure if im going to be an equalist yet or not. but its a maybe.

Aw.....well did you post your profile yet!?!? I want to read it. smile

Republic City Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces