Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legend of Korra: Spirits of Past, Present and Future.

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for the discussion and later on roleplays for Legend of Korra. We're also big on Avatar: The Last Airbender. 

Tags: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Roleplay, Discussion, Nickelodeon 

Reply Pro-bending Arena [Roleplay]
Main Story Role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:41 pm

She slid into the car, and smiled, leaning back in the seat. "I'm so excited, I know this is going to be fun!" she said. "Just don't laugh at me, okay? Cause I know that I'm going to squeal or something," she said. She liked being here, next to him. It felt right. "Hey... no matter what happens.. I promise to stay your friend, even if the city does go into a war. I know I'm a bender, but... if the equalists win out, don't leave me, okay?"

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Koga was a bit shocked by Luna's statement. "You don't have to worry. I won't leave you. I promise." He assured her. He knew things in Republic City were harsh with the disputes, sure, but was it really bad enough to bring up a question like this? He figured with this chaos, along with the White Lotus thing, Luna had few friends. She had told him herself. He would still stand by her, though. Being around her felt great, as if the problems of the city were gone, even for a little while. He smiled at these thoughts, then got the car moving outside. He drove by the crowds of people, enjoying the feeling of the wind against him.  

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:05 pm
She squealed with delight as they started driving. She was glad that he wasn't taking this slow, and that the wind was really great. She laughed, enjoying the ride. It was nice being in a car, and being with Koga made it so much better. She looked over at him,and when the road seemed straight and lacking in obstacles, she leaned over and kissed his cheek, quickly sidling back to her side of the car.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:32 pm
Koga smiled, expecting that little squeal from Luna. What he DIDN'T expect, however, was the white haired firebender kissing his cheek. Today just got so much better! A blush covered the cheeks of the inventor, and he stayed quiet, if only to avoid babbling and sounding like an idiot. This had never happened to him before, of course, so it was only natural that he would get a bit shy about it, having been cooped up in the workshop for so long, and all. He loved it, though, no question. His eyes went to her for a second, then back to the road. "Any place you wanna go?" He asked, still blushing a bit.  

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:43 pm
"Outside the city, even if just for a little bit," she said. "I want to get away from the equalists and the lotus and the air temple and everything, even if just for a few minutes." She said, letting herself relax. For the first time in months, she felt like she wasn't about to blow up or have electricity arc off of her. It was easy and natural with Koga there. She leaned back into the seat and looked over at him.
"How does this thing stay running, anyway?"

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:05 pm
Koga nodded at her. "Sure thing." he said, heading off to the exit of the city. It would take a bit, though. "Well, It runs on the same fuel that the Sato brand automobiles run on, so it's kinda easy to get. I tried to build it close to their design because it was something that I knew already worked well." He explained. He didn't want to get into explicit details with technology, even if Luna seemed curious. Besides, sometimes, he confused himself trying to memorize that stuff.

He noticed that Luna seemed a bit more relaxed, and that made him smile. Koga was glad that he could help the girl with her stress, and having her around also felt right. He was pretty much alone before she came along, and all his cares disappeared for the moment, which was okay. He was really starting to like the white haired firebender, and that little peck on his cheek only made him feel better about his choice to open his mind and become friends with her.  

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:52 am

As soon as she started seeing less city, Luna started smiling and laughing. "This thing is so cool! It must be great, just being able to go like this. If you're in a car, people don't harass you on the street and no one pulls your hair, looking for a fight!" she said, laughing. "Honestly, though...I think it'd be lonely in this thing alone. You could drive your whole life never having chance encounters, that lead to something amazing."
She hung her face out the side of the car, wrapping her arms around the door. She braided her hair and looped it up, to keep it out of her face. She didn't mind her lotus tattoo being out around Koga- he knew that she personally felt no affiliation to it.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:50 am
Koga thought about Luna's words for a moment. "You have a good point." He said with a smile. After all, it was by a chance encounter that he met Luna in the first place. Koga kept on driving until they made it out of the city. He managed to find a spot to park, by a large tree. The inventor got out and sat down by the tree, enjoying the chance to relax.  

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:57 am

Luna got out of the car as well, and took in a deep breath of fresh air. She pulled her hair tie out and let her white mess flow down. Flopping next to him in the grass, she rolled over and looked up at him. She smiled.
"I like you, Koga," she said, with a little laugh. "You're like an adventure. Maybe you and I could build something together, huh? I think it sounds fun, or maybe I could watch you build something sometime." She said. She closed her eyes, feeling the breeze over her. "It's so quiet out here."

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:19 am
Koga smiled back at Luna. "I'd like that." He said warmly. He never thought anyone would want to build something with him. He kinda enjoyed the idea, really. He shut his eye, enjoying the breeze and the quiet atmosphere. "Yeah, it is. It's good to get away from the chaos of the city every now and then." He said. Having a moment like this with Luna, away from the bending gangs, the equalists, the disputes, and fear in Republic City, was a good thing, no question. Koga beathed in the fresh air, feeling himself become more relaxed.  

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

Nariana
Crew

Hygienic Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:08 pm
'Deep breaths. Serenity...feel the easy flow of the pond,' Lola thought to herself. She sat in a traditional meditative position near her favorite spot outside of Republic City. The wind rustled around her and the surrounding trees, causing her to smile and find an inner peace much sooner than she normally expected. She loved moments like these when no one was around to distract her. As her breathing slowed, she sensed the familiar light ripples of the pond near her feet; it was almost like the pond followed her own breathing rhythm.

Her concentration was loosened when she heard a nearby engine-- probably a car-- stop behind her and the nearest tree, followed by two voices. Sighing, Lola regained her composure and continued to meditate. The pond was located about ten yards behind the trees in an isolated area of bushes, so the newcomers didn't bother her for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:28 pm

She sighed with pleasure, feeling the cool grass and the wind against her. It had been way to long since she had been out of the city. She reached up, and touched his arm, and opened one of her gold orbs, looking at him lazily.
"Did you hear that?" she suddenly asked, getting up. Her hands clenched into fists, as she looked off.
"I swear I heard someone else."

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Nariana
Crew

Hygienic Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:47 pm
Groaning out of irritation, Lola opened her eyes and said, "Yes... You heard someone just trying to meditate. See?" She stood up and turned in the direction of the voice, assuring the strangers that she was peaceful. Although her voice was calm, you could tell that she was displeased by the interruption.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:51 pm
"Sorry to interrupt your meditation. We came out of the city to avoid the fights." Luna said. "There's a lot of bad blood between the equalist and the benders, and somehow I'm caught in it," she said. "It's a bit hard for me to let my guard down,' she said, bowing her head. "I'm Luna, by the way, Captain of the White Knights."  

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Nariana
Crew

Hygienic Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:17 pm
"I'm Lola. It seems that we're all slowly getting caught in fights. For that reason, I come out here, as well. Are you a probender?"  
Pro-bending Arena [Roleplay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff