Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}
Tell Me A Lie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:59 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image

Raven got comfortable in the seat and watched out the window at the shoppers going in and out. She would have gone in, but she trusted Aubrey's judgement. She just hoped she wasn't going to dye her hair blonde. Red, sure. Brown, okay. Her hair was already black so that wasn't an option, but blonde.... Just wasn't really her color. Raven smiled and sat back in her seat, happy her mind was on something else for once since the events of that night happened.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:06 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image User Image User Image

Aubrey came out of the store a few minutes later with a shopping cart full of bags. A guilty smile spread across her lips as she got closer to her car. Going around the back side she opened the trunk and filled it with the bags. She was about to close the trunk when she hesitated and grabbed the big bag of pretzels she had bought with a smile. Taking the shopping cart back inside she hurried back to her car and got in. "I got distracted," She said as she opened the bag and grabbed a handfull of pretzels then set them in between Raven and Griffith. Alright lead the way to your friend's house. Aburey texted Kyle.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:11 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle followed Aubrey to the Walgreen's but parked his car there, thinking if he followed he inside he would be expected to pay, which was not worth it, even if she I'd get him blonde hair coloring.
He turned up the radio to some heavy metal station and closed his eyes. He fell asleep; he hadn't slept much the night before.
Then he realized he needed to text Ted, the friend who would help out with the plates and the IDs, and have him make sure he was home.
Theodore Roosevelt, you in the White House? Code for are you home. Kind of obvious, but oh well. All their "codes" were a little obvious.
Yeah, got the Secret service ready for action. Did you have an appointment?
Yes, I'm home and it's all secure. Did you need to see me?
Got the FBI tracking me down, lol.
I'm in trouble with the law, lol thrown in to throw off anyone reading who shouldn't be.
I'll give you the presidential pardon wink
Sure, I'll help you out.
Thank you, Mr. President. Mind if I bring some buddies?
Thanks. Can I bring some buddies. (remember the 'obvious' part?)
They part of your gang?
Are they in trouble too?
Yeah
K. Meet me o' 500 hours.
Meet me whenever, neither of them knew military time and it threw off people who did.
Kyle shut his phone with relief. Everything was ready to go.
As Kyle was about to drift back to sleep again he got a text from Aubrey. He groaned nd started the car, taking off in the direction of his friend's house.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:46 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey followed after Kyle in a sort of daze. She couldn't fully believe that she and her friends were in the run from the cops and if they got caught then they would most definiately go to jail for a very long time. But yet here they were getting ready to get fake ID's and a fake license plate. Hearing her phone buzzing she looked at it to find her mom calling her. She wasn't going to answer but it she felt kind of guilty. "What's up Mom?"
"Where are you running to? Why are you running? You never run from anything, you always stuck it through when things are tough."
"Not this time. I'm at a breaking point. I just...I just need to get away."
"So you're just going to up and leave. You're going to run away from your problems and leave everything you have here behind. Its kind of pathetic."
"I-you don't undertand. Just stay out of my life. I'll come back when I'm ready, if I even decide to comeback," Aubrey's voice started cracking by the end of conversation. She hung up without another word and tossed her phone into her purse after turning it off. She made a mental note to herself to get a new phone and a new number and continued following Kyle in silnce.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:15 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle pulled into Ted's driveway. Aubrey pulled in behind him and everyone climbed out.
Ted stood at the door and he popened it with a huge smile. "Hey guys, glad you could make it!" he said as if he had invited them to a party or something. Ugh, couldn't think of parties yet.
Kyle returned the smile with one of his own and a fist-bump. "Yeah man, wouldn't miss it for the world."
Everyone filed into the house. It wasn't anything fancy but nicer than you'd expect from a something-year-old who did dark ally deals as a living.
Ted led them all to the living room. "So, what's the problem that's got the law tracking you down?"
Kyle glared at him for a second. "Guys, this is Ted. He can be rude sometimes."
Ted gave him a questioning look and Kyle sent him a killing look.
"We were hoping you could get us some new ID, license plates for one car, and a chance to change our appearance."
Ted raised his eyebrows. " You got money?"
"You owe me."
Ted thought really hard about that. "You sure? I think you owe me at the moment."
"I bailed you out of jail two weeks ago and it cost almost all my money. You owe me."
"As I recall, I loaned you my car so you could play a prank on some guys you didn't like. I say you owe me."
"Almost ALL of my LIFE'S SAVINGS. A thousand dollars? You think I got plenty of that?"
Ted shrugged. "Fine, I can do you a favor. I'll work on the plates, you guys get ready for your pic."
Kyle turned to the others with a small smile. Ted was alright, but not exactly the kind of guy who could give the right first impressions.
"To the bathroom to due our hair!" he said jokingly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:24 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey smiled and ran back out to her car to grab the hair dye. She grabbed all three bags and went back inside "Kyle you're first since you'll be the most difficult because we don't see eye to eye on color," She said with a smile then looked at Ted "You wouldn't happen to have duct tape just case i have to keep him from trying to stop me do you?" She asked sweetly. She figured she wouldn't need it but she thought it was a good reminder that she would use it if she had to.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:36 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle's eyes got huge. "No. No you did NOT buy blonde. You would never do that to me! No!" he started to back away, panic clear on his face.
Sneaky old Ted snuck up behind him, a grin on his face and duct tape in his hand.
Before Kyle knew it he was duct taped to a chair and in the bathroom.
"Okay, now I owe you, but it is so worth it." Ted said before stepping aside to let Aubrey dye Kyle's hair.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image
Griffith followed everyone inside. As Ted and Kyle argued, he looked around the place. Not bad for someone living on their own and does who-knows-what for a living.
Griffith followed everyone to the bathroom. He wanted to watch Aubrey do Kyle's hair. He knew Kyle would be squirming under her control, and Griffith didn't want to miss that. He sat on the edge of the bathtub.
"So what do you think you'll do to all of us?" he asks.
In the meantime, he surfs the internet on his phone. He searches his name, and finds that it literally means "Griffin".
Nice. I'm an eagle-lion hybrid. That's pretty cool.
He found a name that he liked: Todd. It meant clever like a fox.
Perfect. Todd. That's my new name.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:45 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey smiled at Ted "Thank you. You're my new best friend," She said while closing the door. Bending down Aubrey looked through the boxes of dye before standing up quickly with a box in her hand. "I'm not sure yet," She answered while she made sure Kyle couldn't see the box while she mixed the color together. "You'll thank me when I'm done trust me," Aubrey said bending over Kyle and going to work on his hair. After a while she finshed with the dye and set a timer on her phone. Sitting on the counter Aubrey looked over his hair to make sure she didn't miss any spots.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:50 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle squirmed the whole tome, tring to get free (he had also been gagged, so he couldn't talk). He whimpered in misery as she set the timer, looking at her with his best puppy-dog eyes to please stop now!  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:58 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey just shook her head and giggled at Kyle. "Kyle, you shoud know by now, that doesn't work on me. Besides, I already have the dye in your hair. Now we just wait till you can wash it out," She said much too nicely. After a while of waiting her timer went off and she went to work untaping Kyle. "Lean over the bath tub," She instructed as she gestured toward the bath tub.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:00 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle growled and refused. Maybe if he waited long enough it would turn green. He preferred that a lot more than blonde.  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:13 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey raised her eyebrows when Kyle refused. She could force him if she wanted to but she decided to try a different tactic. Manipulation. Aubrey walked over to Kyle and looked at him with a cute and almost pleading face. "Please just work with me. I know you'll hate me in the end but I just want to make sure we look as different as possible. I would never forgive myself if any of you guys got caught for something I talked you in to," Aubrey said in a tone that matched her expression.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:26 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle felt kind of bad then. He was kind of making a big deal out of a little thing after all...
He wanted to tell Aubrey this wasn't all her fault. He leaned forward.
Wait...
Blonde? Was it really necessary? He argument was fair, but she didn't have to push her luck!
Too late! His head was in the tub and she was not letting him escape.  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:30 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"I should try being cute and helpless more often," Aubrey said with an amused smirk as she turned the water on and filled a cup she had grabbed earlier with water and washed out Kyle's hair. She ran her fingers through his hair a few times making sure she got all the dye out and when she had she stepped back so Kyle could see what she had done. Aubrey had let Kyle think she was dying it blonde when in all reality she dyed it dark brown like he had asked her to.

{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces