Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claivern

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx mentally rolled her eyes. Why should she care if the stupid girl was okay? But it was obvious these people were no immdiate threat. They were more concerned with each others well-being than her, and she could waste time with these people. Although, something had tweaked her interest... A... Helicopter? Something related to that was swimming in the back of her memory... Nyx shook her head, released her grip on the shadows and stood tall again, beginning to walk along the path again. She didn't have time for remembering.

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

(( OCC: ))

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:43 am
Claivern

"Wander slow and your kisses chase
What must i do if only for your warm embrace
For all they take must you complicate
And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack Lantern:Grinning Demon

Jack was about to walk over to the tree bashed girl until he seen the other begin to walk away. Hey! Where you goin'? Jack asked, his face slightly contorted. He didn't understand her. They both approached nicely, get thrown into trees, then she walks away? The hell? Listen, I hate to say it, but I can probably guarantee that having people around is a lot nicer than being on your own. Jack told her sullenly, his face slowed to a quick smirk. And we aren't bad people, I don't think. Let me try this again. I'm Jack Lantern. He stuck out his hand for a handshake....whatever that was.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

The endless paths began to scan
I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:13 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC:Sorry for the confusing posts! My computer is being stupid and I'm on my phone.」
User Image
User Image
Eliana looked at the scene happening in front of her, momentarily forgetting her no-swearing problem. She got up, running her head, and walked over to the two. "Jack, huh? Eliana..." she smiled and turned to the other girl, "You are...?" she asked. She took sometime to look at the two peoole she was conversing with. The boy, Jack, looked safe enough. He seemed to not want to harm anyone, noting bad like that but the girl...she looked dangerous. Eliana felt shed have to be on edge with her...

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:01 am
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx sensed the guy's extended arm and tensed. She spun around suddenly, graabing Jack's hand and forcing it back, bending it viciously behind him against his back and kicking his legs out from beneath him, slamming him down onto the ground. She unsheathed her dagger and held it against his throat, ready to finish him off. "Well I am bad..." she whispered. "So what?"

And eating us alive."

Claivern

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:06 am
Claivern

And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack was about to flip his lid, his body heating up to beyond normal temperatures. He took a quick breath and looked backwards at her, trying not to think of his arm snapping in two. What the Hell is wrong with you!? I'm not your enemy! I'm trying to work with you, but apparently you want to be alone. If you'd like, I'll be leaving. If not, just say to stay. I'm leaving it to you, but you have around 45 seconds before I catch fire. Jack told her in a sincere warning. Jack didn't want to hurt her, but his body was reacting to him being hurt. His fingers began to catch aflame, his eyes having a sinister glow. Remember, I'm no enemy. He said, a fiery jack 'o lantern grin spreading on his face.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:58 am
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Catch fire... To be honest, the idea intrigued her. Perhaps this guy could be a helpful addition to her journey after all. The girl was obviously no help; she spent to much time owrrying about herself. Admittedly, this male was too concerned with the feelings of others for her liking, but all the same... Maybe she could change him... First, she wanted to see just how powerful he was. "Show me, she whispered to him moments before jamming her foot down onto the back of the male's knee, dislocating it rather messily. Light 'em up, flame boy...

And eating us alive."

Claivern

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:12 pm
xcon299

User Image Ysabelle Franzeஐ
I can swim in the water and walk on land and even talk to animals...
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Ysabelle blushed and smiled for a moment before replying to him. Very gentleman-like, I see. Then hearing his answer, she replied gratefully, "That would be great!" She smiled towards Timber also, stroking his mane once more. "To tell you the truth, I don't know how I came to be here also"---she was almost going to put in, 'I just woke up over there under the waterfall'---"But anywhere out of here would be fine." She paused and pouted for a second before saying somewhat reluctantly, "Do you have any specific plans to go anywhere..? Because I don't want to interrupt them..." Her voice trailed off silently.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
...yet I still don't even know who I am yet.

[OOC: Sorry for the late response. sweatdrop ]

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:07 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC: 」
User Image
User Image
As soon as the girl kneed Jack, Elianas good mood disappeared. She grabbe her Celestial Dagger and brought it closer to the girl. She didn't know ANYTHING about fighting or daggers or violence, but felt that she would be able to use this if she had to. "What are you doing..." she ground out, between clenched teeth. "Don't hurt him and I will not hurt you..." she promised, "Yo may be thinking I'm puny, selfish ad helpless; but I CAN weild this dagger." Eliana bluffed. She was bluffing everything, but she kept a sincere and calm air about her.

User Image  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:04 pm
Claivern

User Image

Jack saw the girl approach him and Nyx and he shoved her back with his arm before it caught fire. His mouth jagged and filled with only flames like a Jack O Lanterns would be. Now you've done it.. Jack told her, his lag snapping back in place, he howled fiercely, fire leaving his mouth. he slammed the ground, catching most of the grass ablaze. Alright, No more Mr. Nice Guy... Jack growled under his breath, jumping at Nyx with a burning hand, his feet burning the ground with each step. Jack might as well have been the definition of Scorched Earth.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:49 am
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx smirked inwardly as the man sparked into flames. That's more like it... As much as Nyx hated the world, she did sometimes enjoy the occasional decent fight. Nyx turned her head to look at the girl, keeping watch on the flaming figure out of the corner of her eye. A Celestial Dagger was by no means easy to come by, so it intrigued her that one could end up in the possessiong of such an amateur as this girl. "A bit late to tell me that, dont you think?" she said to her, before quickly sliding herself away from her opponent's flaming attack. Nyx wrapped the shadows around herself and disappeared, turning up a few feet behind the man. She grabbed a cluster of shadows and threw them at him, turning them into razor-sharp shards as the flew.

And eating us alive."

Claivern

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:21 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

User Image
User Image
Eliana shrugged, "We just met, there's a ton you don't know about me." she said, her voice bored. She was more intrigued with the man breathing fire. If she didn't know better, she'd say he was a dragon, but, she did know better; he definitely wasn't a dragon. She bit her lip, thinking hard. What the hel--icopter could he be!? She didn't know what the girl was, either, but she was thinking either Human or Assasin... But nothing seemed human around here...

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:38 pm
Claivern

User Image

Jack turned to the shadows and growled, his body catching flame and the shadows extinguished minus the certain few that had cut him, burning blood trickling from him. Jack then turned a light blue color before he began to levitate slightly. He was using the heat to propel himself off the ground slightly. Jack jumped up about forty feet in the air and dropped down like an anchor. Carnival Drop! Jack yelled, fire balls made of dirt and grass flying at Nyx. I don't want to kill her, but this will at least stop her, I hope.. Jack then turned to Eliana. I prefer to be called a Lesser Demon, thank you.. he said, sensing her thoughts. His mouth slowly began to revert to normal. Jack was beginning to calm down.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:28 pm
Zero phoenix

User Image

User Image

Smileing like there was no care in the world, Slowly Zero's eyes started to close, the nice cold wind, plus the sunny day was out. It was a perfect day for doing nothing really. Slowly yawning Zero put his hands under his head as he was laying next to a olk tree. A blue featherd spirit was sitting right next to Zero, it was his best friend, Zero named his phoenix after his last name because really he looked like a phoenix. " lovely day huh? " he smiled with his eyes close as he was talking to Phoenix.

It felt like forever whne he frist woke up out of no where, with nothing but his clothes on his back. Zero knew something was very wrong with this world but other than that he did like it here, Something about this place made him.... great at something in his life.

Slowly opening his eyes, Zero manage to get up from his lazy day and whistle to Phoenix. Phoenix flyed up on his shoulder and started to walk onto the path. Looking he smiled at the big mushrooms that growed in this world, they do look like mushrooms but really its a tree that just looks like a mushroom. People just think its a mushroom becuase of what it looks like. But Zero was not going to think about trees looking like mushrooms in his head all day. He wanted someone, or something to happen but what?. Soon its going to tell him but for not he walked along a path.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:44 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

User Image
User Image
Eliana blinked, surprised. "Lesser... Demon...?" she blinked again. Eliana's stomachs churned when she said demon. "What the fu--dge is going on!?" she exclaimed. Demons? People breathing fire? Her not being able to swear? And what the hel--icopter was with the cestial dagger!? She felt faint, and started to sway, unvolintary. Next thing she knew, she was in the ground. She propped herself on her elbows and groaned, "So... Confused..." she bit out between clenched teeth.

User Image  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image

Payne

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Payne wandered around this new world, hoping to find out who she was and why she's here. After a few minutes, she came to a fork in the road." Left or right"The confused neko/succubus looked at both roads over and over again. She was really pissing her off. Payne looked at both roads again then sniffed the air. She smelled something, something bird-like."Left"Payne pointed to the left side of the road and followed the smell.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces