• Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:07 pm
Neko Queen Nala

{{If it makes you feel any better, I acknoweledged your existence.}}

From the end of the world

~Nox~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nox scoffed and turned to face Clyde. "Listen, I don't like to be followed, so do yourself a favor and find other fleshlings to converse with. I'm not as nice as you seem to believe I am." The darkness encircling Nox began to engulf her in it and she ascended to a high tree branch again. "I'm serious." she stated before taking off. She now looked like one of Umbra's shadows moving across the tree tops; hopefully no one else bothered her for a while. There was a reason she welcomed lonliness.

I come...

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:47 pm
Enzo Lucero

User Image
Before Nox took to the canopy, Enzo jumped out from behind her oak tree and gave her a killer glare filled with malice, along with the usual "i'm watching you gesture". If looks could kill, heck, Nox would've dropped dead on the spot.  

kickblue

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:08 am
From the end of the world

~Nox~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nox finally found a suitable branch to stop on and she landed quite gracefully. She sat there, thinking about the days' events. That look she'd recieved from Enzo before taking off made her laugh a little. "She really thinks she could do away with me easily." She scoffed again and proceeded to lay on the branch; it was large enough to support her. "Maybe, if she'd warn these fleshlings before they enter, I wouldn't have to kill them. I mean we both technically want the same thing. It's just that I have a more absolute way of accomplishing it." Nox balanced her scythe on her stomach and thought about that Clyde character. "Maybe I should've killed him, just to rustle Enzo's feathers." she smiled maliciously.
I come...

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:52 pm
nobodyyzfool

Enzo Lucero

User Image
The blue hied sword was tucked back into its containing case. "good riddance...now that that's over with, i guess i'll go and get that girl." Enzo looked on over at Clyde and simply gave look that said, "really?" then continued on her way. The leaves from the branches above were still floating down to the ground when the light spirit dashed off with her inhuman, insanely fast speed. Slowing her pace down a bit when she finally came to the illuminated tree, she trotted up to Cheyenne and beckoned her to follow. "we'll clean you up and get those chains off for ya, you can't go running around the place like that, otherwise you'll be easy prey for something. Blood attracts insects and predators alike, you know." Stroking her chin as if she was thinking, Enzo paused for a second then fished a brown, mottled square out of her coat pocket. She unfolded it, and the square was now a large furry deerskin blanket, which she threw around Cheyenne like a beach towel. The white-haired woman said nothing and silently walked towards the direction where she felt the aura of several other humans and spirits, hopefully either Sora, the wind spirit, or Mika, the earth spirit. A cool breeze ruffled her hair, blowing it back like a smooth wave of sake.  

kickblue

kickblue

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:33 pm
Insane WereWolf

OOC: hey wolfy! does this forest have any monsters or anything? or is it just a treadmill, like you keep walking but you don't get anywhere? :> just wondering  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:56 pm
kickblue
Insane WereWolf

OOC: hey wolfy! does this forest have any monsters or anything? or is it just a treadmill, like you keep walking but you don't get anywhere? :> just wondering

OOC: Yeah it has animals and monsters 3nodding  

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Z4nz1b4r

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:07 pm
Neko Queen Nala
((I just love how everyone ignored me just because i was not on. Z I even made a post that was directed towards you on page 3.))

((OOC: Sorry, I mustve missed it sad ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:14 pm
Insane WereWolf
kickblue
Insane WereWolf

OOC: what kind of monsters? emotion_zombie  

kickblue

Z4nz1b4r

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:19 pm
(( OOC: Sorry Neko, I must've missed it sad ))

User ImageClyde Thomas

"Suit yourself, ya lousy...." Clyde caught the stare from the woman that was apparently Enzo, "What? Not like I was going to kill anyone, the two of you were!" he called after as she left. Then, once again, Clyde was alone. He felt a weight lifted off his shoulders, and suddenly noticed the oppressive feeling was gone. He shrugged and sat down. "Clyde, you're screwed. She said you can't get out, and now you're stuck here. Forever. So what now?" He sighed, "I remember her saying something about other humans. Maybe I should try to find them or...." He shook his head, "No...not now anyway. Whatever her name is would probably try to kill me first or something." He sat up straight as he had an idea, "Well, if I'm not getting out, then I should make the best of it!" Clyde stood up and started walking in the direction Enzo had gone.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:21 pm
kickblue
Insane WereWolf
kickblue
Insane WereWolf

OOC: hmm emotion_donotwant ... Uh I guess things like maby mutated animals (Sorry I'm just trying to come up with stuff emotion_eyebrow ) I guess it can really be anything so just use your imagination emotion_kirakira  

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

kickblue

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:26 pm
Insane WereWolf
kickblue
Insane WereWolf
kickblue
Insane WereWolf

OOC: hmm emotion_donotwant ... Uh I guess things like maby mutated animals (Sorry I'm just trying to come up with stuff emotion_eyebrow ) I guess it can really be anything so just use your imagination emotion_kirakira

emotion_dowant kewl...imagination-power activate emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:34 pm
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
Umbra just sat under the tree playing with different shadows 'What is a shadows purpose? Even though I'm asking it I'm getting sick of that question!' she thought to herself as she changed the shadows into different shapes 'It honestly makes me a little mad that I don't know my own purpose....' Umbra looked up to the sky "This day has sure gone by fast..." she whispered "The moon looks beautiful tonight" Umbra smiled then went back to manipulating the shadows as she hummed a song

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image
"Finaly i was wondering when other humans would enter." Misa thought a smile on her face as She started to run makeing sure to bend the air around her feet so not to leave mark on the ground. As she ran she came upon Clyde. "So what brought you here and What do you think of the forest?" She asked not sure what to think about him as she walked out to where he could see her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:05 pm
User ImageClyde Thomas

Clyde looked up at the girl who'd suddenly appeared. After a moment of silence, he spoke, "A bet. And it's great, except for the small problem of being threatened with death by nearly everyone I've come across. What's your schtick? Who are you, and what are these other people?"

Z4nz1b4r

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:17 am
User Image
"Of all the reasons to enter this forest i have heard of the year that is a first. You must eathere be dumb or reckless." Misa said looking at him to see if he had any weapons. "As for who i am the names Misa Lyoko and lets just leave the personal information at that." She added noticeing he was unarmed "Sorry if the spirits attacked you they all seem to be on edge at the sudden amount of humans entering the forest." Misa said as she kneeled down a few feet away from Clyde. She seemed to be relaxed but tnese at the same time.

"He looks nice and seems nice but I do not know enough yet. better to play it safe for now." She thought keeping her distance Untill she was sure He would not try to harm her. "How about this you agree to not hurt me and listen to what i say and i will teach you how to surrive without makeing the spirits of the forest mad." Misa added as she lightly elbowed the tre behind her causeing a apple to fall which she then cought.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff