Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
Star+Kefka 1x1 (Title coming soon!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:03 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther chuckled. "clever little beauty we have here. Let's go." He grabbed the keys. He listened to see if they were followed. A single deer walked out from the woods. "Hmm. Dinner? Nah, we got to move." he chuckled. He coughed hoarsely for a bit before they started moving. Back at the hut, a single soldier saw them move out. He radioed command and told them to keep watch for them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:10 am
kefkadragon

While Uther drove, Lena slipped to the back of the van to see if they use anything in there. Lab coats...... obviously. it was a scientist's van after all... She rolled her eyes and continued searching. After a moment, she came up with a few old looking t-shirts, a pair of shorts, and a pair of jeans for clothes. She also found a few syringes, apparently they were going to get straight to work when she was brought in, and what looked like ammo. "Think you could use any of these?" She asked, slipping back into her seat.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:30 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther examined the Ammo. "hmm. It might just.." he tried loading his gun one handed. "damn! Not quite. If I find another gun it should fit. The syringes we might need. I still have tranquilizers. We may need them in case we find trouble." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:35 am
kefkadragon

Lena nodded. "Maybe there's a gun back there... Unless the ammo is for the gun the scientist had." She got up and began rummaging through the back again.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:47 am
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

Lena nodded. "Maybe there's a gun back there... Unless the ammo is for the gun the scientist had." She got up and began rummaging through the back again.

Uther had one of the bullets and put it to his wound. He was shocked. "i believe it is. If need be the orginization would buy the ammo or give me a gun. All assuming they have offices in the US." he put the bullet down.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:54 am
kefkadragon

"Let's just hope they do." Lena said lightly as she rummaged around the back for more things. A thought occured to her. "Would your organization still sell to you? I mean after they hear whatever the scientists say.."  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:43 am
Japanesestarfire

"probably, they always need ammo. They dont care about the scientists. They just take 10% of our paychecks. Damn! I'd have to explain how we were betrayed. We may lose the briefcase." Uther said. He continued driving. "if I remember right we are approaching a customs office. We need to avoid it or they'll aresst me for carjacking, take the ammo and the money. I'd probably be tried as a terrorist." Uther looked concerned. He tried to formulate a plan to avoid border patrol.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:50 am
kefkadragon

Lena thought for a moment and looked out the window. An idea came to her. "Think this van can drive through the woods?" She asked. "We can cross to the other side the way I've done."  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:53 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther examined the van's controls. "yep, we have four wheel drive. We can get through the woods. Good idea." Uther smiled. this all seems so easy he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:58 am
kefkadragon

Lena smiled and sat back in her seat. "I'll help you out through here if you need." She offered. She knew the surrounding area well.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:04 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther concentrated. "I'll need it. I've only been to Canada once before. My work takes me mostly around Switzerland and Germany so I'm not used to this place." he chuckled. He turned off the road and into the woods.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:08 am
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire

Uther concentrated. "I'll need it. I've only been to Canada once before. My work takes me mostly around Switzerland and Germany so I'm not used to this place." he chuckled. He turned off the road and into the woods.

Lena shifted in her seat to get a little more comfotable now that they were off the road and into the woods. She watched out the windshield as they drove. "What's it like around there?" She asked, curious. It was possible she was around there early in her running, but around that time she never kept track of where she was. "Oh, turn left at that small tree over there." She added.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:15 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther turned. "Germany is nice. Lot of castles, nice forests, damn good food. Switzerland, on the other hand, is my paradise. Mountains, large cities but still has plenty of space. I was born and raised there. Great place. I'd take you there but now they probably have us both down on some wanted list. We can't get on a plane." Uther said. He continued driving.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:22 am
kefkadragon

"Sounds nice." Lena mused, imagining it in her mind. She wondered where she was born. Maybe in the underground lab, she couldn't remember. She couldn't even remember her mother. What had happened to her? She was so lost in her thoughts she almost forgot to tell him to turn again. "Oh, take a right at the bend there, or we'll end up going down a steep hill."  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:28 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther turned. " it is. Much better than here. Even us heartless bounty hunters get homesick." he sighed.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff