Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply [FR] Caldera
The Fire Nation Academy [Training Grounds] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:31 am
[Pretend like I RPed telling you to do this... tired.

Boil
Exhaling a hot cloud of smoke through one’s nostrils, the Bender can breath this onto water to bring it to a boil, or onto other surfaces to heat it.

Weld
Using the tip of the middle and index finger, the bender heats the fingertips up to a red-hot glow. This can be pressed to a door to melt a lock, to metal to either slowly cut through or weld, or even to flesh for a sharp but intense burning.

both 1 post]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:57 am
Alma Mori

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( stare ...okay )
Alma listened to his explanation of the skills to her but tring to ignore how boring the skills where. and turned away and inhaled moving her ki again to convert the air she inhaled and blow it out her nostril creating a steam like cloud out (1/1)

Alma then lifted her right hand holding up her index and middle finger and transferred her chi energy to create create a concentrated heat at the tip of her fingers. her finger tips then suddenly began to glow she then released the Ki letting the fingers return back to normal (1/1)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mako Dao-Lin

As the girl worked on her bending, Mako fetched a really old machine. When someone sticks their hand in the apparatus and ignites a flame, if the flame is strong enough, the fire will be carried throughout the entire thing. Resulting is in the apparatus spitting out fire from the hole behind it. "I want you to do this three times." He stuck his hand in, and ignited a flame though not too big. the flame worked around the pipes and cogs and ended bellowing out the back. "It is your test to become a Novice Firebender."

(Roll a 6 sided die 3 times. your goal is to get all even numbers. Even means you succeeded, odd means you failed that attempt. Try as many times as it takes.)  
Blackscar_swiss rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:01 am
Alma nodded and walked over to the device and put her hand through it and concentrated her chi to create a ball of flame like earlier  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Blackscar_swiss rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:02 am
Alma Mori

User Image

Alma was a bit pissed and kept her hand in there and repeated the process this time shooting two burst

Blackscar_swiss rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:05 am
Alma Mori

User Image

Both burst blew threw alma smiled as she saw it worked. she then looked back at her hand and focused the Ki again and shot another two burst to get this over with

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:58 am

Mako Dao-Lin

Mako smiled whenAlma succeeded in her test. "Good, now you can call yourself a novice Firebender." You can move on to the next set of moves of traditional firebending, or you can move onto fire boxing. A favorite of mine."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:30 pm
Alma Mori

User Image

Alma looked at the man and nodded "I like to learn more bending thank you...boxing...maybe later..."she said firmly to the man "by the way...your name? what is is?"

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:42 pm
Hiro_Uzaki

Mako Dao-Lin

"The names Mako Dao-Lin. If you would like to learn more firebending, prepare for more theorizing. The next set of moves is all about feeling the spiritual fire in your bending. Feel its power..." Mako clenched his fist and inhaled, then as he exhaled, streams of fire shot out from both of his fists and his mouth. "Whatever your fuel is, it will be tested."

(8 posts)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:57 am
Alma Mori

User Image

Alma clapped her hands together then rubbed them together "pshaa...I can do this..."Alma then began to take deep breath to control her breathing to get everything started again (1/8 )

Alma then attempted to control her chi, trying to gain more control then last time,she stood quiet for a few moments, but after awhile she seem to get frustrated. it was obvious she was having trouble gaining better control "mmm..." (2/8 )

Alma kept trying but kept getting frustrated, she has yet to feel any change in control in her chi"Damn IT!"she yelled to her self as her hands burst with flames "I will do thisshe thought to her self (3/8 )

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:52 am
Alma Mori

User Image

Alma began taking her deep breath again as she lost concentration when she yelled at her self "alright...no problem..." she took another deep breath inhaling then slowly exhaled, calming her self back down. (4/8 )

Alma then with her hands still ablaze began moving her hands slowly in a somewhat fluid motion almost as if she was dancing she finally stops herself, the movements seem to help her calm down. stopping in her fighting position (5/8 )

Alma then thought about what Mako said my fuel?... Alma stood in the same position for a while while thinking to her self she closed her eyes and all that can be heard is the fire burning in her palms. (6/8 )

Alma opened her eyes slowly "power...my ambition's...is to be the best..."she said to her self as she stood up straight again then concentrated to amp her control over her Chi (7/8 )

after a few seconds alma smiled it seemed she has unlocked another stage of chi control as she lifted her hands up and the flame on her palms suddenly burst into a blaze and it seem as if a steam of fire was shooting out "Ha! I knew I'd get it!" she said then shot out a few fire balls into the sky while laughing "hm..."she then turned back to Mako "alright, man, I got this..."she then got a cocky like smirk (8/8 )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Mako Dao-Lin

Mako smiled at the girls progress, "You are doing extremely well. Next is the Firebolt. Its an advanced version of the Fireball, and stronger. Its much larger in size, and much hotter." Mako took one step forward to gain his ground before he thrusted his arm forward shooting a fireball twice the size of a basketball.

[3 post]  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:07 am
Alma Mori

User Image

Alma Smirked"...I got this"she said then began taking deep breath at the same time she seemed to be motioning her hands up and down but not to show the inhaling and exhaling motions it was more of a display of calmness (1/3)

Alma continued to take her deep breaths be then she suddenly to a sudden step forward and began shooting fireballs , she continue taking steps and with each step she shot off another fireball, this was no for display but more of a warm up (2/3)

Alma suddenly stop shooting and began to focused he chi, as she felt the chi build up enough she held her left hand forward and pulled back her right hand so he palm was lined up with her right hand "...annnd..."she then took one step forward thrust-ed her right hand forward and a large fire ball shot out "hmp...knew I could do it, piece of cake" (3/3)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image
J H A Q O .

☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲

The training grounds.

He had passed it many times before. He could remember the Firebenders always practicing their craft here. In school many times he had been teased for being such a novice Firebender, but he could never get the hang of it on his own. The place had always made him resentful, yet full of envy: wishing he was on the grounds, learning to hone the craft. But all the Firebenders he ever saw were full of natural talent--bending the flames to their will as easily as if they had done it all their lives. He was much older than most of the novice Firebenders now.

On his way home from the docks, he could see one pupil on the training grounds being instructed in the ways of Firebending. He paused on his normal route back to the slums of Caldera as he watched a young, female Firebender propel a sizable fireball from her right hand. Watching on in awe, he did not seem to notice he had walked onto the training grounds, a few feet from the pupil and her instructor.

'Well, I guess I'm already here,' he thought, watching the fireball the girl created dissipate into the air. The docks had let him go for the night as they were overstaffed, so he was planning on doing some chores. But now that he was here...

"Excuse me... do you train Firebenders?" he mumbled, gazing at the instructor.

☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲  

Missandei

ii_Conan-Kun_ii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Hattori Sato

Hattori would enter the facility as he would walk pass all the people inside. He really didn't care for anybody inside and wasn't looking to make friends. He would catch eye of the instructor as he would walk in front of the man who had asked a stupid question. What else would the man be doing. He would roll his eyes as he would begin to talk to instructor. " I have come here to learn. I require nothing else and I don't want nothing else." He would say as he would drop his bag.  
[FR] Caldera

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff