Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:40 am
OOC
Sorry for interrupting anything that was going on, but I hated the sight of other RPs than my own being on top of the page. whee

I'll have you reply on this before my charas do. 3nodding

This is a day or so later.
Because of an incredibly fast mailman, this RP dying and other things, the students receive the tickets and information today.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:38 am
Bakura woke up and stretched, yawning loudly. T'was Saturday, and mid-afternon at that. "Hmm..." Bakura sees that he has some mail. It's the tickets and the information about the trip.
Something bad is going to happen! Yami chuckls in glee. Bakura just shakes his head and heads over to his kitchen to get something to eat.
"Marik! I got the info on the trip! And our tickets!"

____

Marik wakes up to he sound of Bakura calling his name, and some other mumbo-jumbo that his sleep-clogged brain can't quite comprehend.
Get UP you idiot!! Yami isn't having much success getting his sleepy host out of bed. Marik finally drags himself out of bed and into Bakura's kitchen, crashing into a chair and falling back asleep at the table.

((Since Tristain isn't doing much, I'll just skip on him for now sweatdrop ))  

Angel of Flames2

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:51 am
Seto was still asleep when Mokuba came into his room in the morning--and that is saying something, because the young CEO hardly ever slept. He opened one eye and blinked at the time, trying to get the sleepies out. It was early in the morning... but... what was this? It looked like he'd overslept. He was supposed to be up thirty minutes ago.

"Yes, I'm up, I'm up," Seto admitted to his energetic visitor. He swung his legs onto the floor and sat up sheepishly, rubbing his eyes. He'd not only overslept, he'd slept too much. Now he'd be tired for a good half of the day.. .just wonderful. He scratched his bare shoulder, but didn't exactly lift himself yet. His feet were on the floor right? "Did you eat, yet?" he inquired.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:48 pm
Mokuba stood by Setos bed watching him sleep, he always looked so peacful when he slept. Looking like a newborn angel, not ready to open its eyes to the world. It made him remember how his brother use to be, he couldn't help but miss that side of him. His eyes drifted from his brother from to the clock, the numbers aluminated that Seto was sleeping in. Though he didn't want to desturb his brothers peace, he had to. Giving his brother a gentle nudge on his arm, "Nii-sama..Nii-sama wake up..you've overslept." he whispered as the boy began to wake up. His demeter changed as soon as his eyes opened. His brothers life seemed like it was all just a chore, like it wasn't worth waking up for. If only his brother would relax a little more, he might be more happy. Mokuba gave a small nod to his brother, "Yeah, I had some breakfast before I came in to wake you up." he replied standing a little away from his brothers bed, giving him room to get up.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:56 am
And as Prince started undressing, Duke watched him closely.
The background dancers were also getting rid of their clothes.
Moving closer to eachother, the heat rose, and the... Scent of... Waffles... Appeared...?

"Хорошее утро, милочка. Я сделал вами завтрак!*" his mother said, as she placed a tray with waffles, coffee, and an envelope on his bed.

Duke rolled his eyes, as he realized his mother had again ruined his dreams.
"Geez woman... Can't I just sleep!? It's early! It's..." He checked his alarm clock to see exactly what time it was.
"It's 8.30, for ******** sake!"

His mother's eyes filled with dissappointment. She had tried so hard to give her boy what he wanted, but she always managed to do something wrong.
The worst thing was, she had no idea what she had done wrong this time. Trying to make up whatever it was, she handed him the envelope.
"Это пришло с почтой для вас сегодня... Будет им?"

Duke raised a brow, as he accepted the envelope.
As he got out the tickets and the information, a big smirk appeared on his face.

"Я радостен вы счастлив снова. Я буду просыпать ваш отец теперь." she said, as she left her big boy alone.
She was so proud of him... No matter what he did.
He had success with the ladies, so what could be wrong, right?

Duke then took a shower, dressed, and went downstairs.
"I'd better leave already... Dad may not allow me to go..."

Packing his bags and stuff, he made sure to take enough 'nessecary things.'
When he was done, he figured it was best to stay at some friend's place for a while.
Staying at home would probably mean his father would find out.

Svetlana
Good morning, darling. I made you breakfast!

This came with the mail for you today... What is it?

I'm glad you're happy again. I'll be waking your father now.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:06 am
Tea's mother, Alisha, ran into her daughter's bedroom.
"Oh my god, darling! You like totally go this stuff in the mail! Show me!"
Tea, straight awake right away, sat up in bed and took the envelope from her mother's hand.
Ripping it open, she threw the contents on her sheets.
"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! It's the tickets!" she squealed, as she glomped her mother.
"Oh my god, darling! This is so awesome! My little girl is going to China!"
Tea shined with enthusiasm, as she hopped out of her bed and into her clothes.
"I have to call Yugi! He has to know!"
"Didn't you call him already, love?"her motehr asked, but Tea shook her head.
"Nope.. I hoped he'd be better and I could tell him face to face, but apparently he isn't. I'll just ask him to come with me." she smiled.
"And if Yugi can't come, I won't take anybody." she thought.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:35 am
Seto nodded at his sibling, touching him on the shoulder as he stood up and walked to his closet. He'd gotten the tickets for the flight a while ago, and it would be departing today.* He walked into his deep closet and rifled through various suits he owned. They all looked too formal for what he was going for, though. If he was going to China to observe the buisness and technology there, he'd best go as a commoner. This way, people could feel free to explain things to him without realizing that they were giving a CEO their secrets and knowledge.

This meant that he probably wouldn't be as comfortable as he might be in his other clothes... He pulled out a hanger and held it to his waist.** He didn't want to be recognized though... And sometimes one had to make a sacrifice. He slipped a plain white shirt over his head and kicked on some shoes before looking at himself in the mirror.

"I don't even recognize myself..." he murmered. His ruffled hair wasn't doing anything to help, either. 'Tch... Maybe I shouldn't...It's too... simple...'

He moved out of the closet to where he presumed his brother was--he hadn't heard the door...
"Well, how do I look?" he asked jokingly. He was adorned in a white shirt [with slightly rolled up sleeves], faded jeans, and a pair of casual black shoes.*** He hesitated, reading Mokuba's expression. "...You know what, nevermind. I'll just... I was only kidding anyhow..."
OOC
*Kaiba is a very resourceful person, remember...
**They're pants... He's cool in the way that he puts his pants on hangers. x3
***Lyke, OMG, Seto in casual-wear?! o: I had to!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:06 pm
((gloomps mental image of Seto in caual wear whee ))

Bakura looked at the letter again and let out a yelp.
"We're leaving today! Can you call Ishizu and tell her?"
Mmm... Ishizu... Yami murmmered.
You're obcessed, you know that? Bakura chided his Yami self.
You bet!
*sigh*

_____

Mariks eye's went wide as the news woke him up all the way. "Yeah, I'll call her right now!"
You know what? Why should you? Yami asked. Marik just shock his head as he called up his sister and told her the news. Her suprised yelp matched Bakura's almost exactly.
"Ok, Odion and I will be there. See you later, little brother." Ishizu hung up the phone.
Why does she always seem so calm?!
Because she can, and does. Yami replied sarcastically.

Tristain called up Joey to see if he had gotten the information about the trip yet.
"Hey Joey? How goes it?"

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:31 am
"Heya man, can ye pick me up? I gotta go soon, and I need a place to stay so pops won't stop me.- Why not!?- Right. Well, talk to ye later then."
He roled his eyes in annoyance.
Where the hell was he supposed to go?
All of his homies were having dates and appointments, and some had left the country.
"Geez... This sucks... " He stood on the drive way, a suitcase and a cellphone in his hands.
Then, a thought occured. (Narrator: Well that was about time)
"Hey, wait up... Who was I taking again...?"
After half a minute of intense thinking, he remembered.
"Yoh... I'ma go to sensei's place!"

And so he went to his teacher's place. Hitchiking.

He rang the doorbell, and waited for the door to open.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:54 pm
Mokuba shook his head with a smile. "No No, I like it, its wierd to see you in normal clothes is all." Mokuba replied smiling more. He was already packed and ready to head for the plane, the past was spent watching his brother sleep. Seto wasn't the only one wearing casual clothes, Mokubas style was different today was well. His shirt was a short sleeve black with big white letters spelling Punk'd across the chest. His pants were more loose then normal, just how he liked them. He had his black and white tennis shoes on this time. The old duel monster card locket still hanging from his neck, covering part of the Punk'd on his shirt. Along with his silver whistle from Battle City tournament. "I think you should go with your hair like that, this is a time to let loose, you dont have to look professional on vacation." Mokuba replied smiling. Grabbing hold of the backpack slung over his shoulder, filled with the smaller items that weren't nessasary for putting in the suitcase which sat outside Setos door. "Maybe we should get you some breakfast on the way to the airport Seto, you still haven't eaten yet." Mokuba stated, hoping Seto would take his offer. If they had anytime to stop without being late.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:11 pm
((Somehow, they got to the airport. By bus or something. But I'm too lazy to try and RP it sweatdrop Who's playing Joey? confused ))

Marik, Bakura, Ishizu, and Odion were sitting at the airport, waiting for the rest of the people to show up. Marik shot Bakura an annoyed glance.
"I thought you said it would take forever to get through the security here."
"Well, it usually does." Bakura replied, with a classic anime sweat drop facial expression. Ishizu and Odion weren't paying attention to the two children argue.

___

Tristian felt the grip of claustrophobia around his neck, but he didn't give in. If he waited just a few more hours, he's be able to get out and hang with the gang, just like he had planned.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:59 pm
OOC
Inu is. 3nodding
Inu has a lot of roles in here. whee

The moment Tea was dropped off at the airport by her mum, she started looking for familiar faces.
She was too familiar with being n places on the wrong time, and she really wanted to make sure she was in time and stuff this time.
Slightly disappointed in Yuugi not being able to make it, her eyes caught the Kaiba some Egyptian faces in the hallway.
"I didn't know they were coming... Ah well, let's see how they're doing."

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:00 pm
Seto heard his brother's words and took them into consideration. He looked at himself in the mirror one last time. He looked rugged. "Hm... Maybe I'll stop attracting idiots if I don't dress so..." he saw his watch in the mirror, and stopped his ponderings. He didn't have time to stop and consider. He'd go in what he was wearing...He grabbed a suitcase from a top shelf and sneezed from the dust cloud, making a mental note to impracate the maid for lack of dusting later. He took random shirts and threw them in, along with various pairs of old jeans. He nearly forgot to add socks and underpants, though, before he was out the door.

He knew that he'd miss a hairbrush, though. He felt...well, unprepared without it combed out neatly. I'll just...buy one when we get there... he thought, brushing his bangs out of his face.

He lifted his laptop under his arm and followed his brother downstairs, turning the heads of several very confused servants--not that Seto cared so much.

"Who's your friend, Young-Master Kaiba?" The limo driver asked. Seto's eyebrows furrowed. What friend...? It took him a moment to realize that he was talking about himself. "Just drive," he instructed coldly, slipping into the limo. The driver nearly jumped a foot at hearing Seto's voice and scurried into the driver's seat. "Stop by some...doughnut hut or something on the way to the airport," Seto instructed, "Oh, but we're in a bit of a rush, so please don't dilly-dally." The driver nodded fevorly, very glad to still have his job.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:27 pm
((yup, I'm an RP built into one mrgreen ))

Mokuba smiled as he waited for Seto to finish his pondering, once he was, he almost dashed out the door. "Dont forget socks and underwear Seto!" he called out before Seto back tracked himself. He trotted behind trying to keep up with his brothers long strides, chuckling softly at all of the confused workers aorund them. "See you guy later, were heading on vacation!" he called to the workers, some stood even more confused. They have never known Mr. Kaiba to take a vacation in a long time. Mokuba smiled at the driver, and chuckled when he mistaken Seto for a friend. Once they were in the limo, he smiled a little at the driver, sometimes his brother was a little hard on their workers. But he didn't say a word, he just kicked his feet in excitement as they drove toward their destination.

Joey grunted as he struggled to get into some pants, some clean socks being held my his teeth. "Man IU have to hurry and pick up serenity." he mummbled through the sockball. His suitcase lied on the bed half packed, he thought of packing the night before, but of course he put it off. Once fully dressed and his suitcased was packed he rushed out the door, ignoring his fathers grunts. He hopped in the car, tossing the suitcase in the back and driving off. His mind was at peace, yet his thoughts were rushing, he was excited about this. He finally got to be alone with his sister, no parents, no school just them. He planned everything out, they would go sight seeing, shopping, since she liked to. Overall, they would just be together. Soon enough he arrived at her house and honked before stepping out of the car. Not even Kaiba could ruin this vacation for him.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:26 pm
The limo came to a sleek halt and Seto lowered his window. The woman at the booth inside merely gazed at him. "I'll just get a blueberry muffin and a regular coffee. Black," he instructed before turning to his brother. "Do you want anything for the trip, Moki?"

--
Jou's foot hadn't even touched the ground before Shizuka was running through the door with open arms. She dropped the suitcase in the street and hugged her brother tightly. "China! You always told me that we'd get out of here!" She looked up at him affectionately, "Even if it's only for a little while, I'm so glad we can get away from here together." She beamed up at him for another moment before lifting her forgotten suitcase. She slipped it into the backseat and went around the front of the car to get into the passanger's seat, bouncing in glee the whole way. Once she was in the car, she gave one last look to her house. She saw her mother peeking out from the window curtains. She waved, but her mother shut them tightly. Shizuka frowned. Her mother was so against them being together...She didn't understand why, though.

She was distracted when she heard her onii-chan slip into the seat next to her. Once again, the smile was upon her face. Forget her mother. She'd deal with her when they returned.
OOC
I'm trying to get my/our characters to the airport as soon as I can without making it seem tooo rushed...

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff