Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Watervoir's Wacky Warehouse (Vice Captain) (Come say hi!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:50 pm
KillerWarrior13

I'm only popular because you humans need me so desperately to survive wink

I saw this immensely humourous Assassin's Creed pic on deviantART this morning and all day I'd been hyped up again for the new game coming out in October, wheee.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:22 pm
Oh, you think you're excited for a new game to come out?

HAVE YOU SEEN THE LIVE ACTION BORDERLANDS 2 TRAILER! Seriously.. I was waiting for BL2 for like ever.. and now that it's almost here they throw out this new over-the-top-outrageous-trailer-that-looks-like-it-was-made-in-japan. Yeah... All one word.

In other news... Dishonored, Darksiders 2, Halo 4, and Tomb Raider

:squee: :3

And P.S. You missed a scripting error on your last post >_>

EDIT- And to think, I poked in this time to ask what you thought of my new shadow puppet.  

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:43 pm
KillerWarrior13

Ewww, BL2. Haven't played it yet so no feels for it at all, sorry. ):

Haven't yet played any of those games yet either, hah. I have the Tomb Raider collection though, which I'm hoping to go through sometime in the near future.

What scripting error. wink

Say what, your new shadow puppet? I'm lost.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:07 am
Watervoir
Haven't played any of those games yet either.

*cracks knuckels* Show time...

Borderlands 2- Release date comes up in like two days.. I could nerdgasm about this game on account of it being one of the few enjoyable remaining split-screen couch co-op games out there... that is unless of course you DONT like a loot system that rivals that of Diablo, first person action better than any modern warfare, and outlandish humor of the likes only Gearbox games could have developed... in that case... I have no idea.

Darksiders 2- Post appocalyptic sequel of a post appocalyptic game in a freaking awesome storyline where all of humanity is dead and you played as the Horseman War in number one, where he was accused of being the one that started a war between heaven and hell, but turns out he really didn't and thought he was doing his job when he was summoned and now this rather ticked off his bro Death, who you play as in number two. Once I get my X-Box back imma play the hell out of this game D:<
Third person dungeon crawler with the ability to tailor your style of fighting as you see fit. :3

Halo 4- Seriously.. I shouldn't have to say anything here except it's not out yet. Later release date.

Dishonored- This is my second most anticipated game of all time ever. It's like if Bethesda played their hand on an assassin game... Oh wait... it is biggrin Well, this one's more like Assassin's Creed meets Bioshock. You're this kick a** assassin in a totally free roam environment where there is countless numbers of ways to get your mark. In a steam-punk futuristic world with supernatural abilities at your finger tips, this one's making assassinations look fun (Not to say I didn't enjoy the countless ones I did in Assassin's Creed.)

Finally, I come to Tomb Raider. I'm talking the reboot here, and I'm not the only person hyped up about this one. I haven't even heard a release date yet and it's based on pretty much Lara's first ever mission, that changs her from Aspiring College student, to the kick a** Lara we've all come to know and love. From what I've read and seen, this one's truly promising :3 I mean really, this one's ALL about survival. Dealing with psycho crazies that don't want you kids on their Island, to learning how to hunt with a bow, and fighting off wolves. I'm sure it'll get my heart pounding just as much as it did the time I was playing AvP2 on PC as a Marine running through a trench with a thousand and one Xenomorphs hot on my trail. :O

Oh, and about the Shadow Puppet thing, I mean my avatar. I used to have the summoner's tome Black Dragon. This one hides my horns better :3
[/rant]  

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:44 pm
KillerWarrior13

I wanna play all of those games. o Ao
After I get through my 10 or so other discs I need to play through. I say discs because several of them are collections, wheeee.

Ooo I'm interested in finding out about Lara's backstory. And I only comment on Tomb Raider cuz that's the only series that I'm remotely connected to at the moment cuz that's the only game of your list that I have. On my shelf. Still untouched.

Your avatar has horns?! I can't see them. But I see your cookies. :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:41 pm
Watervoir
Your avatar has horns?! I can't see them. But I see your cookies. :D

I don't like my horns D: But they come with the cool blade things I have on my face, so I needed something to cover them up.. hence the previous use of the dragon I had on my background, but this new shadow puppet matches the color much nicer :3

Oh..... You can lookie me cookie but you no can touchy D:< They were given to me as a gift by an old Gaia friend of mine, back when we played Alvirad, which used to be a sub-forum RP lead by Mr.Blackbird Lore over four years ago! Boy do I miss those days crying Kaewyn Star, Alaundria, Chibi-Teddo, and Ellenoir don't come on anymore D: Ikken Isshu comes on once in a rare day, as does Mad Magic Muffin Man, and of course Mr. Blackbird Lore is really the only active gaian other than myself from the "origional" crew. Apparently Alvirad goes much further back than when I was a part of it.

EDIT- I did a bit of an overhaul adjustment on my appearance... Figured if I changed my dragon I'd change the rest of me though, keeping the Alien armorskin and the Scythe, of course. Needless to say, I like to show off my wealth of items... this outfit is surprisingly expensive :O it's like 4.7 mill  

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:57 am
KillerWarrior13

Nuuuuu, but the cookiesssss. D:

A sub-forum RP in this guild? Coolio. You've been here a long time. O:

Oh man, I had that much in gold a while back before I bought a few RIG bundles to sell later. I dig your new avatar btw. I really ought to get the Gogh Reed and Nano-C for myself one day...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:53 pm
quick reply test post  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:31 pm
Watervoir

Nuuuuu, but the cookiesssss. D:

A sub-forum RP in this guild? Coolio. You've been here a long time. O:

Oh man, I had that much in gold a while back before I bought a few RIG bundles to sell later. I dig your new avatar btw. I really ought to get the Gogh Reed and Nano-C for myself one day...

Yes.... It was a long time ago.

Actually.. I'm wearing two nano-C and two gogh reed. I bought them just when they first came out, knowing they were going to be great (somehow) Just like with the Gimpi potion I bought. I remember also getting the yemaya's pearl and Nartian Rock, but I got those just to sell. Though I recently came into an abundance of gold, so Imma clear out my wish list. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:33 pm
KillerWarrior13

Yo duuuude, how'd you come up with so much money?  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:37 pm
I bought a "Champion Halls" bundle and got two to the end. One was this item called Merracle Swimmer, which sells for about a million g, while most everything else sells for a good 50K. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:41 pm
KillerWarrior13

Nice!! You were a lucky one! O:  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:49 pm
Watervoir
KillerWarrior13

You have no idea, because now, I can say GOODBYE to having to color coordinate all my items! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! Behold :3

Now I can wear my otherwise-out-of-place gold-n-red armor piece!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:25 pm
KillerWarrior13
Watervoir
KillerWarrior13

You have no idea, because now, I can say GOODBYE to having to color coordinate all my items! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! Behold :3

I don't see it. O:  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:28 pm
Watervoir
KillerWarrior13
Watervoir
KillerWarrior13

I don't see it. O:

That's because I thought it was too much, and switched it with this dark blue sword.

Seriously, if you had an awesome item that was thrown off by the color, you should go get Astra-7 Curse of the grey wizard, to make you all black and white, n stuff :3

With my new revisions, I made the worth of my new look just over five mill. I feel so accomplished :3  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games