Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
PLOT TWIST THIS PLOT THREAD INVOLVES PLOTS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you liek plots
  Yes
  Yes
View Results

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:10 pm
Depawsit

I would say yes but I can't promise when that is going to happen >.> I was going to do RPies this weekend but I'm in Issacs path and have to go to the other side of the state to get home. So I'm also not sure when/if I'm going to have internet/power. And then I'm gonna be at college again XDDD Soooooo XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:13 pm
Yin-Bug
Depawsit

I would say yes but I can't promise when that is going to happen >.> I was going to do RPies this weekend but I'm in Issacs path and have to go to the other side of the state to get home. So I'm also not sure when/if I'm going to have internet/power. And then I'm gonna be at college again XDDD Soooooo XD

No worries, i'll get to it hopefully sometime tomorrow ^^

Ick Good luck getting out of Isaac's path! I'm on the left side of it, so i'll be getting drenched by the rain, but nothing too horrible. Stay safe Yin!

I just started school this week, so at times my replies may take a bit too. I've got a very full plate this semester C:

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:27 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]
Nchi and Firekin Tags

One step. XD Slowly working onmore  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:27 pm
*sneaks past you and grabs Anxo* Pridal RP with Myrna! She is a juve like Anxo now!  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:30 pm
Kimaria

Kaelyndra

wooga Paes

Tags!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:08 am
heart  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:41 pm
Yin-Bug
Chi Sohma
For Abrax,
I have [ Billy ]. She was a rogue, but cupnapped. She isn't too happy about it and rather brash when you meet her but now that she knows she really can't escape she wants to know others and get a 'bro club' going. She is already going to be bros with one other lion cub.. [ Fiachra ]. Owned by Depawist. So.. maybe bros- and that awkward crush can be with her as they become friends. So thus very awkward. :3 Later some love triangles/squares and octogons? XD; Thus for more crazy plots.

LOVE THIS
SET UP A RP!!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23319923
<3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:36 pm
Bumping up~
Gonna get to RPies later hopefully

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:38 pm
Reminders/Tags :3

Annchen

[ Lady Kiya ]

Chi Sohma
RP/Tag (Just kidding you tagged me back, this is a note to get back to it and reply again.)

Uta

Kimaria

Nuxaz

Ovarian Paint
RP -- Oh my god we need to talk about those beautiful lions in your sig <3 Send me a IM?

Depawsit
RP
So I don't know if you want me to post again but it's your turn. smile Also I think were were working on a RP/plot are you still up for that?

~Kiana_Nala~

Excited Apathy

Kaelyndra

wooga Paes
RP
Aithne got moody :c I can't wait for our next RP! <333 Want me to set it up soon? Maybe this weekdn I need to hop on AIM and we plan some stuff out biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:48 am
Yin-Bug

Whenever the Kizi/Bahari meta is finished, would you be up for some intercub RP between the prides? 8D I have Solenn who would love to have the opportunity to meet the gypsies when it's safe and meeting another little cub would be awesome.

...If Abrax is up for it of course.  

Epine de Rose

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:21 am
Yin-Bug

No its my turn, i'm sorry its taking me so long to get to it! I am without a computer at the moment, and it's really hard to type out replies on my tablet. I'll be going over to my boyfriend's house at some point this weekend, so i'll try to throw you a reply from his house ^^

Also! Yes, we were thinking about the possibility of a Firekin mate plot. I'm totally still up for that. I think we wanted to do a backdated RP between the two? I can TRY to start something up when I get computer access, or you could start one up for me to reply to when I get the chance. Either one is fine, just let me know!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:46 am
Depawsit
[

No worries! : D I just wanted to make suer that you weren't waiting for me because you were stuck or whatever <3 And I may or may not be excited for this adoption RP ;D
Also I might have forgot, which firekin mate plot were we going for again? :3
I was more of also thinking of the Pumbaa'mlinzi fling/mate idea? I think we had a PM going

Epine de Rose

I would be more than up for it : D The little grumpy guy loves friends! (Well I love making him have friends ;D)  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:32 pm
Yin-Bug

No worries! : D I just wanted to make suer that you weren't waiting for me because you were stuck or whatever <3 And I may or may not be excited for this adoption RP ;D
Also I might have forgot, which firekin mate plot were we going for again? :3
I was more of also thinking of the Pumbaa'mlinzi fling/mate idea? I think we had a PM going

Oh no, my next post will likely have them making their lost presences aware XD So then you two can come into the picure. I'm personally excited for it >3< I think having some parents to look up to will do some good for both of them x3

Firekin wise we were thinking my Soleil and your Tuz. I think Soleil's uncert is linked a page or two back. Yeah we do have a PM somewhere regarding these two! But it's likely buried, but i'll try and dig it up.

Right now i'm behind on Mlinzi's RPs to get these flings started but, I think i'll begin SRPing on paper while i'm without internet x3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:42 pm
Depawsit

Oh no, my next post will likely have them making their lost presences aware XD So then you two can come into the picure. I'm personally excited for it >3< I think having some parents to look up to will do some good for both of them x3

Firekin wise we were thinking my Soleil and your Tuz. I think Soleil's uncert is linked a page or two back. Yeah we do have a PM somewhere regarding these two! But it's likely buried, but i'll try and dig it up.

Right now i'm behind on Mlinzi's RPs to get these flings started but, I think i'll begin SRPing on paper while i'm without internet x3

Super excited about the plot!
And I'm okay with still trying them out. :O That will be awesome.
And so she is all yours but I will continue to keep her open for that plot. I think it was pretty exciting, he's so handsome too ;D Unless you don't to do the plot?

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:47 pm
Yin-Bug

Super excited about the plot!
And I'm okay with still trying them out. :O That will be awesome.
And so she is all yours but I will continue to keep her open for that plot. I think it was pretty exciting, he's so handsome too ;D Unless you don't to do the plot?

If you're referring to Mlinzi and Mez's mate plot, I am definitely still up for it! We can actually start RPing them whenever you're ready [ though I may not be able to reply right away >.< ] I was just letting you know that i'm still working on his fling RPs. I should have had them done by now, but nooo computer issues D:<

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff