Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride IT] Kauzi’Ukame :: Desert Thieves [Approved!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:48 am
oo DeD
Ras is up for RP with anyone c: Dark, sorta cruel guy.

Princess_Feylin
I know a very little Arabic, too. Probably not enough to be helpful. It was four years ago that I studied it.

I would love to get Hari some RP around the pride. She's an entertainer!

You two are free to set something up with Ali and then toss is my way, because I am lazy. 8D -shot-

Everything made my head spin, so I am just going to keep to switching the King title to Malik and calling his brother Emir [For Commander, not Prince, curse these multiple meanings!]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:02 am
*entire name is arabic* it is an intricate language.

first name being Amira meaning princess {blech}. I guess that means I'm princess of the pride, right?

jk jk jk... I'm not a lion. *awkwardly hides*  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Ririka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:28 am
You can be whatever it is you dream~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:06 pm
I meant to post this a long time ago, but I forgot. For record purposes/whatever, Warda'desher is an adult now. XD
User Image

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:30 pm
Saul: >_> :pulls her in close:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:11 pm
Warda: *Leans on him and closes her eyes*  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:44 am
I got a blurb and history for my boy, riri~

Ardavan was originally the heir to his father's legacy. He was groomed as the eldest, having nearly all of his sire's attentions during his upbringing. He was forged into a hardened warrior with a stern, sensible head, a sharp wit, and a trained talent for leadership. Ardavan was his father's strong right paw as the lion grew into his elder years and became unable to perform all the duties expected of him. On a raid into enemy territory, Ardavan was ambushed and over-whelmed by enemy soldiers. Much of those that had accompanied him lost their lives and those that managed to return to their pride were badly wounded. Ardavan was terribly mauled in the attack and as he began to heal it became clear that he would be crippled for the rest of his life.

His front right paw healed wrong and as a result he bears a terrible limp and a stiffness that limits his mobility. This crippling blow disqualified him for the position of leadership and Ardavan was removed from power. His younger brother, Ali Baba, was given the title. Unfortunately for the brothers, their father had only a few months left in him and was unable to impress his teachings into Ali Baba before passing away. The mantle of mentor fell onto Ardavan's shoulders.

While bitter over his injury and the loss of his power at such a young age, Ardavan fully supports his brother and will not suffer to hear a word of discouragement or insult directed Ali's way. He's a wise lion with a sharp wit and a gruff manner. While he is crippled, he can still hold his own better than most would expect and he hates being pitied by anyone. He's not dead yet and he'll be damned if he's treated like he is.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:31 pm
BLURB ACCEPTED!

ACCEPTABLE!

I SHALL TAKE IT!

Ririka

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:53 pm
Greed within me.
Name: Doitsu
Image: [uncert] [cert]
Rank Genie
Personality: Doitsu is quiet and collective. She tends to keep to herself, as she's not exactly like normal lions. She can come off as being a bit of a flirt, but she really doesn't know how to act around others.
Brief History: Doitsu comes from a old pride K'N, where females ruled over males, and males had low ranks. SInce the pride had disbanded, she's been roaming the rogue lands looking for something. She's a seer of the future, though her powers aren't as strong as she would like to hope. She sees parts of the future of any creature who touches her. Though she has trouble reading what they mean, so often her readings are wrong, or slightly misunderstood.

Notes:None. O:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:54 pm
I have a leotah cub that I'd like to throw into here, but I was wondering if anyone that has already applied, would have a lion that would like to have found the cub?

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ririka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:00 pm
If no one else offers I do have 3 lions you could choose from. XD

Approved Kiya.

Need to get these RPs under way...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:02 pm
Awesome.
At least I have someone to fall back on, if no one offers.

I'm hoping he'll grow into the Merchant rank.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ririka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Working on starting all the RPS!
@m@

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Ririka

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:05 pm
Hey Ririka, since I haven't gotten any offers, would either of your three lions like to pick up a cub for the Pride? If we did an RP for it, that could also be used for the RP count.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff