Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots.Flings.Rps! FEED ME YOUR RPS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:01 am
Puhterodactyl
YES. Fling with her is a YES. We tried to hook up another one of my cheetahs with her last time but Sui looks like a better plan :]

Lethrossen
We spoke about them being mates? Since she has a more dom personality, and he has a sub personality- it would be a good mix, but you said she was due for a cheetah fling first? That is why I was waiting, I would love to continue their plot!!! <3333 He needs some love in his life because his male suitor plots are almost over. :] He is lost and alone ;-;

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:28 am
'Ello! I was hoping we could do some Bahari RP together, since i gotta get Trani active quickly.

Naksatrani

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:29 pm
DraconisSiirexus
'Ello! I was hoping we could do some Bahari RP together, since i gotta get Trani active quickly.

Naksatrani

We can, but my Bahari just grew to adult- What I can do is meet them as they are teens and he will be a cub? They are pretty popular as they are the singer/dancers/artistic litter of a God. <- Thats a rumor but it IS true. But no one is suppose to know for sure. So they are treated quite a bit nicer but likewise, they both would love to meet your cub and their mother and uncle would LOVE to meet cubs! Their a very welcoming family so if you want to pick from my bahari to start with, if you can set up a thread we can get it started <3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:26 pm
Ya, he'll only appear as a cub since i recently got him.
As for the RP, i think Kei will do, and maybe Harmonia.

And i don't mind setting up the RP

Chi Sohma

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:03 am
+ bump  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:37 am
Bump  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:26 am
are either jemmnu or bugie rogues? or.. venture into roguelands and wanna possibly hang out with Imbali?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:13 am
bump  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:15 am
Graceangel
are either jemmnu or bugie rogues? or.. venture into roguelands and wanna possibly hang out with Imbali?

Jemmnu would fling with anyone-
Same with Bugie, except bugie atm lost his memory so he is technically no longer in the pride because he was beaten to near death.
Jemmnu is atm a venturing rogue because he thinks his mate left him  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:39 pm
Chi Sohma
Same with Bugie, except bugie atm lost his memory so he is technically no longer in the pride because he was beaten to near death.

well, i'm not making plans for mates. Imbali probably won't take anyone for a mate. she has someone she was interested in, but they have a... not exactly committed relationship. xD haha.. it's more or less one of convenience and whenever it suits them.

when i say 'fling' i mean... just having... random one night stands that don't have ic consequences. XD i won't be specific, but I think a few of the lions she's been around with over hte past few months have had mates possibly. she doesn't know. she doesn't bother to know too much about them personally.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:09 am
Graceangel
Chi Sohma

well, i'm not making plans for mates. Imbali probably won't take anyone for a mate. she has someone she was interested in, but they have a... not exactly committed relationship. xD haha.. it's more or less one of convenience and whenever it suits them.

when i say 'fling' i mean... just having... random one night stands that don't have ic consequences. XD i won't be specific, but I think a few of the lions she's been around with over hte past few months have had mates possibly. she doesn't know. she doesn't bother to know too much about them personally.

Thats fine :] let me know which one and ill look in to it :]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:22 pm
Okay, finalllllly poking you about this. :3

I want to plot some with your boy Azraq[?] I believe! (The blue/green/purple panda boy we talked about before!)

I pulled up a little info on Chizoba and she travels with Celestyn. I still havent come upon their adult images but they are adults now, if that matters.

It has Azraq under flings, amd I'm thinking Zoba would prefer a fling to a long term thing also, but she'd probably at least make sure he's a good guy before anything else. And she is kind of strong willed, a leader; she and Celestyn have [supposedly.. I hiatused for too long to ACTUALLY do this] traveled together since they were cubs and she led while Celestyn followed.

My two are both rogues just wandering about, so let me know :3 Perhaps it can just start with Zoba out on her own exploring and he can find her, take it from there.... o3o

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:01 pm
tani duh!
Okay, finalllllly poking you about this. :3

I want to plot some with your boy Azraq[?] I believe! (The blue/green/purple panda boy we talked about before!)

I pulled up a little info on Chizoba and she travels with Celestyn. I still havent come upon their adult images but they are adults now, if that matters.

It has Azraq under flings, amd I'm thinking Zoba would prefer a fling to a long term thing also, but she'd probably at least make sure he's a good guy before anything else. And she is kind of strong willed, a leader; she and Celestyn have [supposedly.. I hiatused for too long to ACTUALLY do this] traveled together since they were cubs and she led while Celestyn followed.

My two are both rogues just wandering about, so let me know :3 Perhaps it can just start with Zoba out on her own exploring and he can find her, take it from there.... o3o

Im ok with this ( btw I accepted your form and posted it,l just send lith 450K ) WELCOME TO FAMILY. <3

Personality: He is arrogant, prince-like, rude and completely self absorbed at times. He cares little for everyone's well being over his and likes to use other's to entertain himself. Pawns, that is what he thinks others are to him. Even Sapir, he seems to show little interest in being concerned over his 'butler's' well being. Whatever he wishes, he expects it in ten fold and while he was kicked out of his family's royalty, he believes he will be great on his own.

+ Lots of flings especially with special pridal lines. ( Just fo fun yo~ ) and for plots. Girls that he can make easy with and leave without feeling responsible. He doesn't like kids and thinks their rather disgusting annoying things.

+ A male to throw him off, aka, one that he flees a fight from or even gets hit on by a male ( which would freak him out and make him lay more girls then after ) XD for being highly disgusted of them.

+ I'm either looking at the Dawnwalkers for him ( in his final story ) or the Gypsy pride. I think he'd likely fit the Gypsy pride better.

+ Finding his brothers and showing off in front of them, maybe even trying to fake a girl to be his prestige wife. XD

So he'd be game for fling or long term but he would definately want raising if its a boy and be protective if its a girl. But no parent in the girl's raising. :/ LOL

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:47 pm
I'm so excited to be part of the family!!!! biggrin I saw you quoted me and was like "AJDSJDJ YES"
And sent trade immediately.

Anyways! I started up a roleplay between them, we'll see where it takes them. I have a feeling Chizobe will be a little... annoyed by him at first. XD She's not used to someone self absorbed.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24184405

Teehee :3
They'd have such cute babies though! /shovesthemtogether  

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:16 pm
tani duh!
I'm so excited to be part of the family!!!! biggrin I saw you quoted me and was like "AJDSJDJ YES"
And sent trade immediately.

Anyways! I started up a roleplay between them, we'll see where it takes them. I have a feeling Chizobe will be a little... annoyed by him at first. XD She's not used to someone self absorbed.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24184405

Teehee :3
They'd have such cute babies though! /shovesthemtogether

He is a detective but on his days off, he is ... well prince like. He does detectiveness as a hobby. So it will be interesting and having kids would be even more funnier. Ill reply in a moment, I have a lot on my plate atm...

Also, PLEASE read the pride info for your new girly, ALSO me and my friends made a funny ( with the other cub owners ) that the boys will be entertainers so they can be the OURAN HOST CLUB in the Nera LOOOOOOOL And since there is only one sister, they ALL protect her and are all BEAUTIFUL. She can be any rank, although we were joking that since all the boys are entertainers, she could be the only fighter and they would all lose their mind xDDD;;; I have two other cheetah breedings coming up, so they will add to the host club circle as well XDDDD but yea, thats in our mind what the family is gunna be like.

Dad and mom are NOT happy that ALL their boys are entertainers and NON of them took on the fighting/bodyguard rank XDDDDDD

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff