Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Ҟamen Rider Шizard ~ ☬fficial Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:41 pm
I like it! I'm not saying they are wrong in any way but if I could change one thing I would just add antennas emotion_awesome

I haven't seen that magazine yet. Thanks Agito! emotion_brofist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:08 am
yeah, i'm really hoping they end up using KR Witch in a movie at least. cause at this point I feel like we might only end up with 2 riders this season (3 if you count the white mage.) till then, I devoting my avi to my own KR Witch until the end of the seasonn xp

but so far I have no complaints about Beast, his Driver reminds me of a magical door way. I'm just curious as to the nature of his Rings, wonder if he will have magic that imitates animal features, something like OOO's perhaps.

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:50 am
Figuarts. Look at that glorius cape. I'm thinking, a belt clip system to pick the appropriate cape.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For accessories, I'm thinking he won't come with much of anything actually. some hands, his wizarswordgun in both sword and gun mode. maybe a few unique hands. but, all generic rings. (henshin rings aside which ought to be 1 of to each of the figuarts.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:04 pm
anyone catch the premier Of Flame Dragon?? xd maan what a episode. Plus it turns out the white Wizard is still around, wonder if he has any connection to Wiseman eek  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:01 pm
I did. That was quite an intense dream Haruto had.
I started to think for a second that the White Wizard could really be working with Wiseman. (sorta like a certain Zodiart maybe?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:25 am
man kamen rider beast is such a weird guy  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:09 pm
I think his character could really develop into something pretty awesome. Since every time Haruto kills a Phantom, Beast get's closer to being consumed by Chimaera.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:48 pm
Katsumi Daido
I think his character could really develop into something pretty awesome. Since every time Haruto kills a Phantom, Beast get's closer to being consumed by Chimaera.

LOL I dont know what it is they are saying in that picture, but I can only imagine xd Black isn't too happy about it  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:27 pm
so what are eveyones thoughts on the Idea of a new Wizard? do you guys think she will turn out to be Kamen Rider Witch. Or do you think The white Wizard has a secret use for her Phantom? not to spoil anything, but her phantom does somewhat resemble Harutos new form that will be premiering soon. not only that, but I havent really seen any scans for a new rider crying but I'm going to be optimistic about it, and keep my fingers crossed. hopefully we get a new Rider. even if its short lived like Another Agito.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:53 pm
Agito Geist
so what are eveyones thoughts on the Idea of a new Wizard? do you guys think she will turn out to be Kamen Rider Witch. Or do you think The white Wizard has a secret use for her Phantom? not to spoil anything, but her phantom does somewhat resemble Harutos new form that will be premiering soon. not only that, but I havent really seen any scans for a new rider crying but I'm going to be optimistic about it, and keep my fingers crossed. hopefully we get a new Rider. even if its short lived like Another Agito.

It's most likely she'll be added in the next Wizard movie.  

GalavantMan

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:57 pm
I sort of have hopes that she'll arrive close to the end of the series and be the push that Haruto and Nitou need to win. (I'm also hoping that Phoenix escapes the sun and turns out to be the final boss since he's supposed to get stronger with each death right?)
I hope they don't shaft Witch by turning her phantom into Haruto's Infinity form.
Though with the....
Destruction of Dragon
I hope that that affects Haruto's form selection options and power level when they debut Infinity.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:37 pm
Katsumi Daido
I sort of have hopes that she'll arrive close to the end of the series and be the push that Haruto and Nitou need to win. (I'm also hoping that Phoenix escapes the sun and turns out to be the final boss since he's supposed to get stronger with each death right?)
I hope they don't shaft Witch by turning her phantom into Haruto's Infinity form.
Though with the....
Destruction of Dragon
I hope that that affects Haruto's form selection options and power level when they debut Infinity.

I know that was crazy! stressed I cant believe that happend. although, It would be neat if Infinity Form was somewhat like Liner Form from Den-O. I sort of have a feeling that it will be resolved and..
Dragon will be back. since the axe/sword has his face on it.

I just hope if they do have a Kamen Rider Witch, shes not all bright and Magical Girl like xp  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:38 pm
Agito Geist
Katsumi Daido
Though with the....
Destruction of Dragon

I know that was crazy! stressed I cant believe that happend. although, It would be neat if Infinity Form was somewhat like Liner Form from Den-O. I sort of have a feeling that it will be resolved and..
Dragon will be back. since the axe/sword has his face on it.

I just hope if they do have a Kamen Rider Witch, shes not all bright and Magical Girl like xp
Maybe it'll be like New Den-o?
Oh, you mean like Beast in that one episode?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:54 am
Without giving any spoilers. I feel, somewhat disappointed in how the last episode went.
Final form was great, story was relatively deep, plot points seem to be moving quite well. And yet, I still don't feel satisfied with what happened in the episode. maybe it's just how he reached the final form.

I shouldn't be annoyed at final forms not having detrimental side effects or difficult requirements to use. most final forms aren't that difficult to use besides training (there are some with detrimental side effects, but it's rare) It's more that it felt like they wrote themselves into a corner, and needed to come up with something. a bit of Deus ex machina there. Still, infinity form looks good, the question about the white wizard continues to elude us, other questions continue to exist. And there's still time to explain the plot holes.

I think it's still one of their stronger written episodes. and barring the random excuse for the final form, probably one of my favorites from Wizard. a fair amount of character delving is always good. (Though I think the arc that delved into Medusa's origins probably the best arc they made. But that's just me)  

Katsumi Daido

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:09 pm
So I've heard from my friend. That one of the things that he finds strange, is that Haruto doesn't have a job. There's nothing he does on camera to try and make a living. Even part time working at a cafe, or even for just a short arc.

This definitely does differ from older Riders. (Er, Fourze, Meteor, and Leangle excluded since school tends to be pretty full time)
But most riders have a job of some sort. I think that might be an interesting angle that they switched to in this case. It helps let him be on top of things and explain why he can show up to fight phantoms right away. But I feel that he ought to have a job. He's getting free room and board, food, electricity, and free jewelry made. And he also is able to buy Sugar doughnuts like 5 times a day.

I admit I'm warming up to it a bit more the more they throw relatively dark things into the story. (that I feel it should have, these phantoms are born by shattering their host human after all, you'd think it'd be darker than it feels since there's no real continuation of stories)  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff