Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Any Soon to be first years out there? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:07 pm
Utsuha Moon

They don't get enough love in the books. xD

My other first year i don't care where she ends up x) I'm just curious as to where she will, cuz i have no idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:09 pm
XxXDevil-Chan
Utsuha Moon

My other first year i don't care where she ends up x) I'm just curious as to where she will, cuz i have no idea.

Yes indeedy~ Since all the focus was on Gryffindor and Slytherin. And some Ravenclaw with Luna and Cho. :c
Go with the flow, nay~? C:  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:30 pm
Utsuha Moon
XxXDevil-Chan
Utsuha Moon

Yes indeedy~ Since all the focus was on Gryffindor and Slytherin. And some Ravenclaw with Luna and Cho. :c
Go with the flow, nay~? C:

That's my plan :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:44 am
I'm a soon to be first year
sweatdrop

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:59 am
I decided yesterday to make a new family to have a first year again (: I'm just worried about what house he's going to get because I feel like he belongs in Gryffindor (which is where I want him) but he might also belong in Slytherin :s  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:42 pm
My girl Penny starts this year ^.^  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:58 pm
kiska166
I decided yesterday to make a new family to have a first year again (: I'm just worried about what house he's going to get because I feel like he belongs in Gryffindor (which is where I want him) but he might also belong in Slytherin :s

Just let whatever happens happen. I'm sure he'd do well in either house. ^^
My character, Heather, is in Hufflepuff, even though I was sure she'd get into Ravenclaw. I tell myself that the Sorting Hat had an alternitive motive and put her in Hufflepuff to make friends and break out of her shyness. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:20 pm
heather030595

That's actually quite smart though. Since I roleplay Ariana (who is also in Hufflepuff) I've noticed that Heather is quite shy and perhaps that may be the reason she was put in Hufflepuff.  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:42 pm
kiska166
heather030595

That's actually quite smart though. Since I roleplay Ariana (who is also in Hufflepuff) I've noticed that Heather is quite shy and perhaps that may be the reason she was put in Hufflepuff.

I think so. The only time she's not shy is when she's around Remy or someone she's become friends with. Hopefully being a Beater on the Quidditch team will toughen her up a bit too. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:42 pm
kiska166

My character could very well end up in Slytherin but I really want her in hufflepuff

Hufflepuff=better than everyone else smile
I'm Quidditch team captain and proud of it. xD  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:57 pm
XxXDevil-Chan
My character could very well end up in Slytherin but I really want her in hufflepuff

Good luck to the both of us then. Although if both our characters get put in Slytherin, they could potentially become friends haha : P  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:56 am
kiska166

True (: I just can't wait for the sorting, my other first year is an all out mystery to me. haha  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:00 pm
Wow, I'm really excited for the next school term to start ^o^ I'm just starting with my first character Raiden. She seems like a Griffindor, but I really hope she goes into a different house. It'll be really interesting if she does.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:17 pm
Its my Fourth and Fifth sorting XD I have twins coming in this year.

And as usual I am excited for their sorting biggrin

I also cant wait to see who they become friends with! It's always interesting to make them get to know each other and see them age and develop.
Heck if it wasn't for Austin becoming a Hufflepuff he never would have become head boy like he is this year

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:22 pm
This is my third sorting, and I can't wait until the school year starts. Congratulations on Austin becoming Head Boy! It's really interesting how different things would happen if the student was put in a different house.  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff