Do you like spiders?
  Love 'em!
  Can't stand the little bastards!
  I don't care either way.
  Evil penguins stole my muffin!
View Results

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:27 am
Supposedly you swallow about 20 spiders over your lifetime while you sleep. Hurray for interesting facts!  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:31 am
Krypta9
Supposedly you swallow about 20 spiders over your lifetime while you sleep. Hurray for interesting facts!

I heard the number was eight.
How is it that they came up with a number for this in the first place?  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:37 am
Never like them, including moths.Both scare me especially when they're big. I can easily kill the small ones or, if someone's with me, they go outside.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:18 pm
Veruniel
I found it in my bathroom. Woah, it was a huge one. Counting legs, it was at least four inches across. And it was spindly. Hairy. Visible fangs.

I think spiders get a bad rap, though. I've lived with these enormous things for years, and I've learnt that they never bite unless they think you're going to smash them. Even a poke won't set them off. Besides, anything that eats roaches is a friend of mine.

I love spiders... but I know that's a goth stereotype that doesn't always apply. So, here's my question for you: Do you like spiders, or do they freak you out? Got any tales of eight-legged monsters from the attic?
thats nothing you should have seen the one in my room it was like damn rainforest spider or some s**t it was the size of a hamster I kid u not. I sparyed it and it just got pissed so I beat it with a brick it followed me into the hall  

Lovely_Sinner

o sunflower king

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:12 pm
I'm terrified of spiders, but that's only because when I was little I got buit by one in my sleep and almost died. gonk

I've been woking to get over my fear, though... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:58 pm
I LOVE BIG SPIDERS.
Small ones, freak me out.
gonk  

April Lilly Rose

Quetzakotale

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:45 am
I love spiders....but if they come in my room, I kill them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:37 pm
I love spiders  

nahshon

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:13 pm
I know somewhere in my brain that spiders are beautiful and graceful by design but...THEY FREAK ME OUT SO BADLY! I hate the way they move---but only the ones with long, thin legs. Tarantulas and whatnot are fine but....*shudder* My friend played a Hawthorne Heights video or something and there were ample close-ups of a daddy-long-legs. I ******** HATE those things.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:14 pm
I forgot to mention. The reason why is because when I was.........4? I was toilet-training and there was a huge daddylonglegs on the bowl right between my legs. Freaked me out.

But nowadays, they're the only ones I'm afraid of. i saw a woodspider last night and I was okay with it.

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

The_Pink_Furby

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:12 pm
i hate the little things, i dont know why but from money spiders to full on taractulars i get panic attacks, i freeze up and have also been known to start violentlly crying in fear and panic sweatdrop bad times baaaaad times. yet i love daddy long legs i find them fasanating and cute ^^
im random that way  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:40 pm
lurichan
I am definatly NOT a fan of spiders. I've leave them be if they've set up a web and are doing something useful like catching bugs generally, but if they try to set up camp in say.... my bedroom, then they are going to get smooshed since I don't want them crawling on me while I"m sleeping. ~_~

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame here. I don't mind them at a distance, or outside so long as I don't walk into any webs. But during the winter they all hide in my room or something. The ginormous kinds. I scream like a little girly girl. That I do.  

BubbleGum_Rain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:54 pm
I love spiders!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:55 pm
i've been diagnosed with severe arachniphobia.

...need i say more?

[ Die Katze ]

ronton-ritsuzen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:43 pm
i heart spiders.
but if i can't predict what something's about to do i'll freak out
[i'm paranoid like that].
but they're still awesome ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff