Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] Getting to know you. ; ) (soxs and lil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:00 pm
~Taipa smiled at Spooks satsfaction.~ Fun isn't it? ~ She grabs his arm and says,~ Ok, just point me in the direction! ~She launches herself in the way he pointed and tries to keep them steady.~ I'm gonna let go! ~She drops him off in the air and dives down under him, grabbing his hands.~ Woohoo! This is fun! I've never flew with anyone else!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:07 pm
Spook looks at he with wide eyes "If you drop me I'll k.." She dropped him before he could finish "TAIPA!" he screamed right before she caught him. Spook wraps his arms and legs around her like a scared cat. He growls at her "If you ever drop me AGAIN.... I'll kill you." He grips tighter to her as he looks down and gulps

its his first time flying  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:11 pm
hehe she knows 3nodding

~Taipa is utterly amused as he is scared.~ Don't worry, hun. Your trust me don't you? ~She reached down and pulled him up to face her.~ You do trust me, right? Because if you don't then were in trouble! ~She grinned and loosely gripped his hands.~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:30 pm
Spook tightens his arms and legs around Taipa, he wouldn't let her drop him a second time "You already dropped me once! You crazy @ss B!t(h!!!! Who's to say you wont again?!?" He looked down to find them about four story's up. you don't ever really notice how high that really is until theres no floor underneath you. Spook closes his eyes and presses his face into Taipa's neck from fear "Taipa I think we might be close, do you see any churches?" He asked in a slightly muffled voice. He wanted down.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:35 pm
Spook, don't worry! You asked me not to do it again, I won't! ~She looked around and saw some creepy gargoyle-like statues.~ Is that it?! ~She asked, gliding towards it, gripping Spook tighter.~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:43 pm
Spook keeps as much of his face buried in Taipa's fur as he could only moving his head far enough to look with one eye "Yeah i think that is it, land in the courtyard behind the main building" He said voice still muffled. The church was stone and had a large main building in front with stained glass and a smaller building behind it. The two buildings were connected with two hallways and in the center was the courtyard.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:52 pm
Your tickling me! ~Taipa giggles as he talks. Then she slowly glides down and gently lands in the courtyard. She slightly pries Spooks body away, holding him there for balance.~ Are you ok? ~Taipa smiles and lifts his head up.~ I would give you some water, but I'm afraid it would end up on my shoulder. I promise, I won't scare you next time! ~She sit him up against the building to regain strength.~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:10 pm
Spook stands shaky from his flying experience "Don't... Ever... Drop... Me.... AGAIN!!" He finds one of the stone benches and lies down to catch his breath, he threw his arm across his eyes to stop the world from spinning. He kept telling himself in his mind 'I will not get sick. I will not get sick....' soon the nausea passed and he sat up and looked around. They were in the right place all right. He stood up and took it all in. The courtyard was beautiful in it's own creepy forgotten way. It was like a maze garden with high bushes that blossomed with pale white flowers, but the bushes hadn't been trimmed in ages so the vines almost over took anything leaving only cracked old stone and vines. There were benches and even a old fountain that no longer worked. and all around them were statues of archangels and demons arranges to be in some type of war. Spook was speechless.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:21 pm
~Taipa tentatevly watched Spook and smiled.~ It's beautiful! What did you plan to do here? ~She sits down by him and picks up a small rock.~ Hmm? ~She questioned it, tossing it in her hand. She looked at the fountain, then back at the rock. She smiled and stood up, throwing the rock at a peculiar angle, hitting it it the top of the fountain. It gurgled until muddy water flowed out of it.~ Now it's perfect! ~She said, looking at the uneasy Spook.~ Isn't it?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:27 pm
"Ughh...." Spook cringed at the murky water. "That stuff stinks..." he said than laughed "I don't know, I just figured it was really cool here and that you'd like to see it." He pointed to a stained glass window that had vines curving in out of broken pieces of glass "If we could knock that window out we could go in the church too. Its been abandoned for some time. They just put a lock on the front door so squatters couldn't get in."  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:38 pm
The water cleared and she smiled, not willing to take a sip. "OK, we can go in there and play a game!" She pinged a rock at the center of the window and it broke free, shattering when it landed. She motioned for him to go first. "If you trust me, that is.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:44 pm
Spook shook his head and walked through the window, saying "I don't know how much I trust you after that little stunt you pulled up in the air, but I'm curious as to what your game is so I'll play along. And be careful of glass Taipa, maybe you should just fly over it."  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:54 pm
"Men!" She grunts, but laughs. She flew over the glass and threw the window. "I think I'm careful enough," She smiled. "You've probably heard of this game.. Tuth or Dare. "She giggles." It's fun, when your playing with the right person! And, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that. Don't worry about it again." Her voice softened as she said that.

*falls over and sinks in rp replies.*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:07 pm
Spook looks back at Taipa and raises one eyebrow "I'm familiar with the game...." Spook says as he turns around and stops making Taipa bump into him, and catches her in his arms "But it leads to nothing but trouble..." He said with a wide grin.

Taipa's asking for it, why is she asking for it?!?! gonk

and i can try to slow down on reply if you want but i'm having fun with this XD  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:12 pm
Taipa grabs his arms as she stumbled, "Oh? Then, we shall?" She said, utterly unbearable. She stood up and sat on a clean part of the hard floor, moonlight glinting off her eyes.

Its fine, im good now, just have to leave in a bit im having fun as well

She soooo asked for it!  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas