Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:27 pm
Kyria nodded absently and continued walking. "Tell me, this might be prying but I gotta know, I mean you were, still are, popular with the ladies here, do I want to know did you have a betrothed? don't answer if it's prying."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:32 pm
Kendall's eyebrows raised. "I don't know where you're hearing these rumors. But I was ten when I was kidnapped." he said, frowning, shaking his head. "If I had a betrothed, I didn't know about her, and I never even met her." he said, shrugging.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:43 pm
Kyria smiled softly. "Well I'm sure I can tell your fan club back in my village they can stop plotting to kill every high born girl around your age and go back to fawning over you. Of course the girls assume you're attractive." She gave a little shrug. "I however don't get the fuss." She paused for a moment. She thought she heard music. The emotion. So much sadness, loneliness. Just as she heard it, it was gone. She gave a little shrug and kept walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:07 am
Kendall rolled his eyes. "Ridiculous." he scoffed. "I'm sorry but the girls in your village are stupid." he said, shaking his head. "How would they know what I look like? They've never even seen me."  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:11 am
"Are you kidding?" Kyria asked. "You didn't know that the king and queen sent out portraits of you when you were nine to every village so they'd know the face of their future king?" She shook her head didn't matter. "I'm just giving you a heads up though. If they're still looking for you then they'll have your portrait everywhere looking for you."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:18 am
Kendall just scoffed again. "I've changed since then." he said and kept walking.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:39 am
Kyria shrugged at his scoff not commenting that he grew even more handsome than the portrait of his nine year old self ever thought to be. She was not going to let hormones cloud her judgement. Her sister needed her to stay hidden. Needed to be assured she was safe from Tyrion and his father.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:47 am
Kendall and Kyria reached the next town without much hassle. They were questioned by the guards, but Kendall's story managed to get them by with little protest. He got Kyria into the town and then stuck close to her. "Now we're really going to have to keep our heads down." he whispered. He knew there were likely to be people on the lookout, not only for him, but for her now that her sister had been captured.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:55 am
Kyria nodded a little. "I'll do what you say." She whispered back walking at his pace. She wanted to keep up and draw as little attention to herself as possible. The hair dye and the lenses were working well enough. But she'd have to take the lenses out eventually to give her eyes a rest. They were starting to itch.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:59 pm
Kendall nodded. "We'll have to stop at an inn, or we'll draw suspicion. But we'll leave at first light, travel for a bit, wait and hide until there is a large enough crowd that we can blend into, and then continue travelling." he said, figuring out a gameplan as they walked, whispering almost under his breath.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:03 pm
Kyria nodded. "All right. I'll have to put some water in my eyes though, my contacts are starting to hurt." She whispered just as low for him. Blinking only helped so much, and she was going to have to re colour her hair soon black hair and blue eyes were common. But if it started to rain then it would leak out and show her natural colour and that would make things so much more difficult.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:47 pm
Kendall blinked. "Contacts?" he asked, curious. "What color are your eyes normally?" he asked softly, under his breath. He led her to a rather crowded hotel. It'd be easier to get lost in the sea of faces in a person's memory if they stuck to the crowd. He pulled her close, holding her arm. "Don't do anything to draw attention to yourself." he whispered, before leading her into the building.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:44 am
Kyria nodded. "I'll show ya later." She whispered under her breath to him. She made sure to stick close like a lover or a nervous charge would. She kept her eyes searching with a mild look of awe as if this was all new. Trying to act as natural and as average as possible. She hoped it worked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:13 pm
Kendall nodded. "Alright." he said and went up to the check-in. "One room for two." he said, handing over the money Kyria had given to him earlier that day. He then turned to Kyria. "I'll keep guard over the door. Just in case a thief tries to sneak in." he said, the words a loud whisper. The innkeeper would hear it, but not many other people would. Even if they did, they'd just be able to infer that Kendall was Kyria's bodyguard. However, Kendall did realize that if any of those people were thieves, this would mark Kyria as a target, but he was certain he could keep her safe.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:51 pm
Kyria smiled kindly. "Thank you captain." She replied in the same tone unable to come up with anything else on the spot. She knew it would paint a target on her back but she didn't care. She looked at the number on the key and knowing he was following her explored the levels looking for their room.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff