Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
Faekat Q&A - Post your questions here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:49 pm
I need to know who shaded the double trouble lines, I want to get my rainbow day CYO certed but I don't want to take credit for someone else's work

also I have another question
I had bought a pair of Pack wolves for me and a friend years ago and since then she hasn't came around faekats and we don't have a breeding agreement but we had decided to mate them (of course) and I was wondering if I could breed them and have a game to find the other 2 eggs home (packwolves have 3 baby's right?)
The wolves in question
User Image
edit::also I still talk to the friend that owns jack (I own Robyn, the owners on the cert are just backwards) , She just doesn't come to faekats anymore. but I could talk to her and get permission for this if it'd help.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 pm
Hey Yayoi, just wanted to ask, when a colorist has one of there bribe spots open is inking and templating for a race something people can ask for when trying out for it?  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

Dragon Berri

Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:17 pm
Is it possible to request a fertility demi from staff on the offsite?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:33 pm
If you own a pair of homosexual faes (soulbounders and such), do you need to make any agreements? there is some confusion in the thread and I also want to know because I have a pair.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:46 pm
Can Cainites breed with 'mortals'? o 3o
This was brought to my attention in thread that they might not be able too, meaning i wouldn't be able to get/have this ONS i have planned for one of my Cainites. xDDD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:54 am
soxs1219
I need to know who shaded the double trouble lines, I want to get my rainbow day CYO certed but I don't want to take credit for someone else's work

also I have another question
I had bought a pair of Pack wolves for me and a friend years ago and since then she hasn't came around faekats and we don't have a breeding agreement but we had decided to mate them (of course) and I was wondering if I could breed them and have a game to find the other 2 eggs home (packwolves have 3 baby's right?)
The wolves in question
User Image
edit::also I still talk to the friend that owns jack (I own Robyn, the owners on the cert are just backwards) , She just doesn't come to faekats anymore. but I could talk to her and get permission for this if it'd help.

- We are unsure at this point and time exactly who did the DT template. So just leave it blank for now.

- If you still have contact with her and she is able to get on Gaia then ya'll need a permission for the breeding. As long as she knows she is not getting an egg and agrees to let you contest off the other eggs its fine.

Pinka
Hey Yayoi, just wanted to ask, when a colorist has one of there bribe spots open is inking and templating for a race something people can ask for when trying out for it?

- Yep. 83

Strawberri Stardust
Is it possible to request a fertility demi from staff on the offsite?

- It is with permission from Meeki.

lilbitetan
If you own a pair of homosexual faes (soulbounders and such), do you need to make any agreements? there is some confusion in the thread and I also want to know because I have a pair.

- If you own BOTH kats in the pair you do not need to make any agreements. If you only one ONE kat in the pair you do need to make agreements.

Bloody Hell Hound
Can Cainites breed with 'mortals'? o 3o
This was brought to my attention in thread that they might not be able too, meaning i wouldn't be able to get/have this ONS i have planned for one of my Cainites. xDDD

- Official ruling is no, Cainites cannot breed with mortals. It would piss Caine off to no end. All Cainites are loyal to Caine and do not want to incur his wraith. This includes any Cainites that join Toreador, they cannot breed with mortals.

icy serenade
Do the male Draekats have the same breeding rules as females when they breed with another male... as in not needing a demi?

- Official ruling is yes. They pretty much just lay eggs. >w>

lysia_nyteblade
So... this is likely a stupid question but i can't help but to ask. Can Cainites and daughters of Caine breed??? i know non of the current existing cainites are eligible atm but it's always nice to know for future ref.

- Official ruling is yes but it'll be kind of weird.  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:25 am
How many customs are we allowed per month? I've managed to snag 2 from 2 different colourists and I'm just wondering if I've hit my limit or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:38 am
If I decide to put a cainite into a clan, all I have to do is get him recerted correct?  

jojomade

Sparkly Cat

14,790 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Partygoer 500

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:00 pm
Can the Tamed be customed? Some say yes and some no, so I'm asking officially.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:39 pm
Do OCs still have to be approved?  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:00 am
How long does it usually take to get approved for the Faekat forum (offsite)?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:15 am
SLIGHTLY COMPLICATED QUESTION?

I have a Faekat who, once upon a time, was mated to a male.
They never bred or anything, and then the mate's owner buggered off and I have since broken pairs with her. In seeking a new mate for her, could I theoretically pair her with a female? Or is she straight forever since she briefly had a male mate?  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dragon Berri

Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:04 pm
Three questions~

1. Could we have a staff Q&A? XD I seem to always have questions for senior staff when no one else is on lol I think it would help to have a Q&A thread in the staff section for stuff we might not want customers to see :3

2. Could we have a thread where race owners can add info so it's listed all in one place? It could be for stuff like if their race can be a demon, vamp, etc. Also for breeding info, like with the Kelpies having a special time that females can be born, etc.

3. If two co-owned faekats breed, does each owner automatically get an egg or do we have to ask permission for it?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:42 pm
Is there somewhere in the guild where can find more info on starcatchers, or someone I can ask directly about them?
I don't know if they are still a event race or if they are an owned race and if so who owns them.
I'm looking to custom one but I'd like to know a bit more about them before doing so. Thanks in advance <333  

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:58 am
Ragers
How many customs are we allowed per month? I've managed to snag 2 from 2 different colourists and I'm just wondering if I've hit my limit or not.

There are no limits to how many customs you may acquire per month. The only restrictions is that you do not have 2 customs with colorists at the same time.

jojomade
If I decide to put a cainite into a clan, all I have to do is get him recerted correct?

Yes, all you need is to have his clan added to the cert.

GI Therapist Hope
Can the Tamed be customed? Some say yes and some no, so I'm asking officially.

Yes.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Do OCs still have to be approved?

Yes.

Ragers
How long does it usually take to get approved for the Faekat forum (offsite)?

If you've been waiting a while PM Meeki or Sylent Nyte with the name you registered under.

Songstress Kitsune
SLIGHTLY COMPLICATED QUESTION?

I have a Faekat who, once upon a time, was mated to a male.
They never bred or anything, and then the mate's owner buggered off and I have since broken pairs with her. In seeking a new mate for her, could I theoretically pair her with a female? Or is she straight forever since she briefly had a male mate?

Since she hasn't bred at all with a male yes you can pair with her a female. Its only once a Faekat has mated with one gender that you cannot flip flop unless you were given permission for bisexuality which is rare in any case without good reason.

Strawberri Stardust
Three questions~

1. Could we have a staff Q&A? XD I seem to always have questions for senior staff when no one else is on lol I think it would help to have a Q&A thread in the staff section for stuff we might not want customers to see :3

2. Could we have a thread where race owners can add info so it's listed all in one place? It could be for stuff like if their race can be a demon, vamp, etc. Also for breeding info, like with the Kelpies having a special time that females can be born, etc.

3. If two co-owned faekats breed, does each owner automatically get an egg or do we have to ask permission for it?

You can PM senior staff? We're not that hard to get a hold of. >W>

I can run the idea by Meeki when she is around (she is super sick atm) but officially it is not the shops jobs to compile this information about owner owned races.

Any eggs more than the initial 2 require permission.

iSexy_Goddess
Is there somewhere in the guild where can find more info on starcatchers, or someone I can ask directly about them?
I don't know if they are still a event race or if they are an owned race and if so who owns them.
I'm looking to custom one but I'd like to know a bit more about them before doing so. Thanks in advance <333

There is no other info atm. I'm not sure what questions about them you really have to ask? You can ask them here if you want.

They are no longer an event race since it has been a year since their event. And they are not an owned race, they are a shop race.  
✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff