Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Dogweed and Deathcap ~ Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogsmeade/ Dogweed & Deathcap

Entering the shop Ronyo could already smell the large number of strange and varied people mingling about the place. Not just mingling it appeared though but standing at the front and all but looking like a battle had just been waged. A man lay on the ground wounded, a few more scattered around looking like they were on pins and needles, a woman lying on the ground bleeding, and...the headmistress in the lot. To say it was not a crazy image for anyone to come across was being light, but for a few students to see their headmistress amongst what looked like a fight was almost surreal. However as Tay had said, there is no such thing as coincidence.

Ronyo didn't like the feel or smell of some of these people, his sixth sense was going crazy and he felt that any moment he would have to draw his wands. He did not want that to happen as there were too many people about and he did not know who was with who in this thing. He took in the information around him and sighed as he took one small step to make himself more known and addressed the only person he knew in the place.

"Professor...I would ask you what you are doing here but I get an odd feeling it might be for the same reason we are," He looked around the room and then opened his notepad to the information Michelle had given him, "We are looking for a man with black hair, blue eyes, wearing ear rings. We believe he was the one who took Heather, Remy, and Cait, we are trying to find them."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Hogsmeads. Oh what memories this place had brought up. All the times he had come here as a boy roaming these streets with Xenos and as their other friends got older a whole group of them. How much trouble he had gotten into with the albino and how much they had avoided. Fond memories, sad ones and many in between. How strange it was to be here again. He had only graduated four years ago but to be honest he was never here. Why would he? Being so close to Hogwarts brought up a plethora of feelings that he wasn't sure how to handle. For a long moment he had stood on the street feeling the warmer air despite the black of night enveloping almost like the long coat he wore. Briefly he looked back over his shoulder to the looming shadow that was Hogwarts. Few lights glinted in those windows but it was summer break. Were the professors there working to find the missing students as well? Yuan hoped so as if there ever was a group of wizards and witches he trusted to be capable enough to quick find them it was them. He found himself lost a lot longer then he had intended while looking at that building. Would Lior ever walk those halls? Shaking his head violently a low growl left the Seer. No....no time for such thoughts. How dare he even think such a thing? Another pissed off growl left him as he started off through the streets making for one shop and one shop alone, Dogweed and Deathcap.

He had come to this shop many times with his old friend and housemate, Cyrus. The boy had been a complete genius with potions but often he came here for things to make Wolfsbane. He liked brewing for his mother and Yuan had always respected his wishes and helped, more often the not purchasing the supplies. Now this shop didn't hold that same happy memory as before. It was the place that shown the clearest in his visions there fore it was his starting point. The lights were shining in the shop and that bothered him but didn't stop him. He didn't care why it was on but he was about to find out. Grog shifted on his shoulder, the small griffin sensing his master's anger and concern. Subconsciously he reached up and stroked the small creature under his beak settling his companion. Striding towards the shop Yuan's long legs carried him there easily his mouth set in a grim line. Gripping his wand tightly where it lay in his jacket pocket one hand came out and went for the handle. No hesitation, no concern and not an ounce a fear gripped at him as he thrust the door open. To his surprise there was a group of people standing in the front room, well mostly standing. Well this was an interesting continuation. Part of him, the logical part he always swore was Xenos, said that barging in probably wasn't the wisest idea and he should have scouted....too late for that now.

Sapphire eyes shifted around the room the rage that had dropped to a simmer shining in their depths. Many people here he didn't know. Practically every man in here he didn't know. One person in there he did know and for a moment Yuan was shocked to see the blond there. Inari Evernight? She was one of his professors in school and for a very brief moment he felt very much a student again in her presence. Yuan knew she had become Headmistress of Hogwarts so what...what was she doing here? He hadn't dared to hope he'd walk into a place to get the exact answers he needed but he had half expected to be met with by people who might know who took his son. Her being here made that thought back peddle. "Professor Evernight?" Yuan said his voice a harsh whisper as it had not recovered from his earlier rampage. Shaking his head he shook his surprised from his face. "What are you doing here, ma'am?" He questioned looking at the blond. Yuan's attention was quickly stolen though as he caught sight of someone out of the corner of his eye. The Seer's heart skip a beat at the sight of the purple haired man. What on earth? Yuan felt himself freeze a bit and at that moment he wanted nothing more then the man to look his way. Was his eyes purple? Please don't be purple....

User Image User Image User Image User Image

The ghosts of my future: Grog, a bunch of people I don't know, Professor Evernight and....someone I hope I'm wrong about
That which dances through my mind: Not quite what I expected
Your future may end here: 10" Alder with a Unicorn Hair core
Voices from the distant future: Didn't see the point in posting him in the streets for a brief moment before coming here. I hope this is ok.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Determined.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam followed behind Ronyo, a slew of emotions and thoughts running through his head. Why were they coming here? What could Dogweed have to do with this? Would they save Caitlin, Remy and Heather? When he entered, however, new questions sprung to mind. Why was Professor Moreau and Headmistress Evernight here? There were two people he didn't recognize and another Hogsmeade shopkeep here. And was that a woman tied up? Sam's eyes darted between everyone as he took in the scene. In his pocket, his grip tightened on his wand. Everything was swimming in his head and just didn't make sense. Hopefully, someone would be able to cast some illumination on what was going on.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:59 pm
With a thousand lies
Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise
Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle slipped into the shop behind Ronyo and Sam. Her bare feet touching the ground lightly, barely making a noise. She looked around, no emotion showing on her face, although surprise was running through her veins.

A professor from the school, the headmistress, the shop keeper, a few men she didn't know, and a woman tied up on the floor. And she had thought things couldn't any more interesting, yet here they were, with things getting interesting.

Ronyo went right into his spiel, well at least part of it. Her grey eyes ran along the crowd of people in the small store, hoping to see some kind of reaction from them when Ronyo mentioned the students that were missing. She wanted to know who truly cared about those missing. She always wanted to have all the cards, know all the parts. It made it easier to figure out where she needed to go to end up on top.

User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes
Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives
Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:08 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third
Heir of Duke of Wales,
Seventh Year, Slytherin Prefect

Slithering in suit, the elder of the students slipped in formation at the rear, his vision of paralyzed gold never once leaving the graze over his shoulders as he watched his back, the rest of the students already meandering inside. One by one, they stopped, frozen in their tracks and immobilized. When he surfaced through the barrier hovering high over Michelle’s head, he immediately saw why.

Bound and restrained, a silhouette was sprawled in the midst of it all, Evernight and Moreau reflected against the gold in his eyes, and several more bodies unrecognizable, even to him. He had half a mind to turn right back around and leave, feeling suffocated in the modest shop that he’d spent so much of his childhood in, gathering ingredients for every experimental potion, and healing salves, for when those experiments went awry.

But here he was, a seventh year, entangled here, and he didn’t even know why. There was, he realized, always the persistent and gnawing conclusion that, just maybe, the fire fueling in his heart and flooding his veins would finally be released—but where, who? His reasons for being here were far from noble, a wanton penchant for easy prey. Shuffling in behind Michelle and closest to the door, silence had overtaken him as golden eyes spoke for him. But the one face that had stolen his attention utmost, was that of Zane Acacia...

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Carnal
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:49 pm
((Posting order: Strike, Jason, Cinq, Cian, Inari, Zane, Ronyo, Yuan, Sam, Michelle, Tay, Stranger))

User Image
User Image

Released from her petrified state, all she could find the courage to do was watch Strike, in horror, as he lifted her from the ground. She wasn't feeling exceptionally brave at that moment, considering the fact that Strike was still around. The trap, a fail safe for all of them if a vampire requested knowledge about the whereabouts of The Family, had failed.

Strike was standing there, unharmed. Alive. With only a hole in his chest, and some blood. How did he survive the trap when so many of his kin had died from the same cause? Stake to the heart did the trick! That's what they had always been told! And it always worked... until Strike... her fear for him became something unreal.

"You... you should be dead," she whispered, not even believing her own eyes, "...how?"

She looked into his eyes, as though he was an anomaly. A ghost. Something that should not be there, but was clearly holding her up and staring down at her. It terrified her.

But she snapped out of it as more people entered the shop. There was a small army right in front of her. Children, vampires, a werewolf, the Headmistress, herself! The Family in her flared up and she laughed uncontrollably, "Oh this is perfect!" she looked at the group, "Look at your little battalion now, Strike! All ready to follow you into the darkness... and you don't even know where The Family resides,"

The woman laughed again. This time, her eyes grew hard as she whispered, "How many more will die in your name, Strike? Your fledglings? Your precious Arachnid? The pup? How about the mermaid or the centaur? They are all in The Family's hands. Who's to say they won't die if my brothers and sisters get word of your approach?" the smirk on her face was evil. She had the upper hand again.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:10 pm
((Posting order: Strike, Jason, Cinq, Cian, Inari, Zane, Ronyo, Yuan, Sam, Michelle, Tay, Stranger))

User Image

The vampire growled in irritation. This woman's voice was getting on his nerves. She kept talking and taunting him, as though he was just a creature in a cage. Even though it was she who was tied up, Strike felt like he couldn't do anything. Stuck at the mercy of a cult that he had no idea what to do about, where they were located, or how to even go about entering their headquarters. He was at a loss. The Family had eluded him again. This woman in his hands would not tell them anything, she would just continue to scream in pain, flipping between sanity and insanity until the end of her days. She would never break because she was already quite broken.

Instead, Strike tossed her to his fledglings. Well, they were both under his protection for the time being. He looked at them with his bright purple eyes, "You both need to feed. You'll need your strength," he didn't care if they both fed right there in front of everyone to see or dragged her useless corpse up the stairs and hid in the room that Jason provided them, "But make sure you do not kill her. She will need to stand trial at the Vampire Council,"

As if that was likely! The vampires all being wiped off the map like they were? It was unlikely that there was another Council member alive in all this chaos. It was just Strike again. Again. Alone. He always was alone. He should have known it was to be his fate. Why had he tried to stop it by making Jack? His poor, poor fledgling...

He looked over his shoulder at the entering members. There were so many of them... turning around to face them, he spoke sternly, "Honestly, I don't care who you all are. I don't care if you are killers, saints, humans, animals... I just know that you are here for a reason," his purple hair swayed as he stood taller as he continued to speak, "But, as I am most likely the oldest person in this room, I demand to know that if you have any information about The Family, that you provide it right now. And I'm only going to ask this nicely once," there was a darkness in his face, in the way he stood. This was his council member voice, when he presented his cases or his opinions on what should be done.

Usually when it involved the execution of a traitor or an offer of war.

"What do we know about this Family?" the word came out as a growl. He hated them each time he said their name, "We'll go around in a circle. Provide your name, and what you know" more and more like the Council, he told himself.

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

Currently...
What I'm thinking: What do we know?
What I'm doing: Commanding information
Who I'm with: Jason, one of The Family, Cian, Inari, Cinq, Zane, and a few students
Where I am: Dogweed and Deathcap

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:28 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason stared as more and more people entered his shop. A vein felt like it was throbbing in his forehead. This was getting ridiculous. When had his shop become a hangout? He growled low, glaring at each newcomer. "Excuse me, but who are all of you, and what are you doing in my shop? You have no business here, unless you are intent on getting your bloody hides in trouble."

He grit his teeth. Damn. Too many people, and they were all seemingly closing in around him. He just wanted peace and quiet again. Blast it! "If you do not speak quickly enough about your purpose, you will all have your arses thrown so fast out of here, you will wonder what happened."

--------------------------------------
State: Simmering
OOC: ...
--------------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:38 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Ghoul and Ghost Studies Professor
Former Hufflepuff

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

The shop, slowly, was filled by more and more people. Cinq would've been fine with that, if it weren't for the fact that a few of those people were fairly young students. The many bodies heated the shop that seemed too cramped for such a sizable group of people. All of them, here for more information on The Family.

Two very young students were not supposed to be entangled within this mess. Sam and Michelle, two students Cinq had taught years ago when he could still freely go out into the sunlight. Although they have matured, they were still mere children, too reckless for their own good. Cinq felt slightly guilty for thinking such, but if Strike, the mighty and experienced vampire couldn't keep himself unharmed, how would students with a decade of experience could protect themselves from harm? Should Cinq show them how powerless they were, in comparison to adults? No, he shouldn't. Even if it angered and worried that students were getting involved, he wouldn't harm anyone. But this would pose a problem for when the rescue time comes, because not only would they need to claw through The Family's defenses, they would also look out for the children.

And Cinq, seeing how the enemy didn't hesitate kidnapping mere children, believed that The Family wouldn't stop to think twice before shooting various dark spells at them. Cinq's eyes, a dangerous color, suppressing his violent urges to chastise the students for getting themselves involved. However, the man could associate his feelings to his thirst for blood, since it has been at least three days since he had last fed.

At this moment, the Hogwarts professor didn't dare going back to his home to grab some shacks of blood. He didn't believe the Family were after him, since he was left unharmed. But now that he was involved, and that his name may have already been shared among God knows how many Family members, he didn't dare go home and potentially expose Anna and the kids of the dangers. But then where would he get blood to feed on? Strike offered the best possible solution: Drink the blood of the despised stranger.

Truthfully, Cinq didn’t want to. He knew how to, and fed from a human once before, but that was for educational purposes. He needed to learn, just in case he ever found himself without secondary blood supplies. And it seemed that this was the time to put that knowledge to the test. However, even if he knew how to not harm the woman, and the fact that the woman had almost killed Strike, he still felt pity for the woman. The sounds her tears falling onto the floor didn’t help Cinq’s cause either. The internal conflict of morality against need erupted like a thousand-year old dormant volcano, sweeping his thoughts and hunger together to battle against one another. Confusion and anger didn’t help the man as his hunger for blood attained a level he hadn’t felt before.

Cinq, concerned, look at the students as Strike requested information about The Family. “
Students,” Cinq addressed the younger two, Sam and Michelle. “I apologize in advance, but getting involved will be the most idiotic thing you would ever do. Do be careful.” The two older students looked old enough to enter the work force, and Cinq wasn’t too worried about them. With that said, Cinq dragged the woman upstairs, away from the eyes of the students. He didn’t care if Zane wanted to rip through the woman’s throat in front of the others or not; As long as Cinq was there, he would not let the students see such an event. They were, after all, the students he love.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
~Amelia Earhart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:17 pm
User Image
Cian O'Brian
Owner of Zonko's
Twenty Five

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Cian didn't expect Strike to ask them what they all knew. They were all in the dark somehow, at least eh thought they were.
"My name's Cian O'Brian. I know that the family hunts Vampires and, apparently other things too. They took my friend Nerissa, the mermaid. I know they're clever and ready for us, but that's it." His eyelashes curtained his green eyes as he looked down at his shoes. There were people, and not people out there, and they needed to get to them fast. He breathed out and looked to see who would speak next.

▁▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

"My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

Kai Sparrowheart

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:06 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Unsure}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari kept her composer. She was defiantly not immune to the effects this "man" had on her. He was powerful and currently right in front of her staring her down. She tensed slightly at his words, because she did indeed smell of a vampire. Unsure of how he'd take that news as he must of figured out just who she smelled of. Her heart ached to see him alive and okay once more. She didn't comment further when Strike moved on to his next thought. Her eye's went to Jason when Strike thanked him. Strange since well not like he was buddy buddy with many vampires, or any that she new of. Listening to Jason, she pulled out her one of her own vials. She handed the potion off to Jason, as it was more his area."Well just in case trying to bleed her does nothing, I do have Veritaserum if you would like to try it."Her eyes shot to the door as she heard it open once more, this time her hand raised slightly, wand ready if she so needed. Though her are fell limp quickly, as she tried to asses what the new arrivals were doing here. She had to stop herself from smacking her forehead in a very unladylike like motion. Why did other keep getting involved, couldn't her students just stay out of trouble. Looking at each face she ticked off what she knew. Storm, 6th year, Slytherin. He seemed to be seeking out the missing students. Nott, 7th year, Slytherin, prefect and great manners. Catlin, 3rd year, also Slytherin as her house seemed to be trouble. Meridith, 4th year, Gryffindor. Both of the latter much to young to be involved in this. Trinity, was in Hufflepuff, graduated, great with astronomy, and a seer. Though she was questioning his involvement when he directed his attention to her."I could ask all of you the same question Mr. Trinity. I am here to find some missing children and a dear friend. I am sad to see some of you here as you should definitely be safely at home given the circumstances. You, and perhaps Mr. Nott and maybe Mr. Storm, are the only ones acceptable to make such a decision, as to go seeking out such unknown dangerous beings. I'm a bit disappointed in the rest of you for doing something so foolish." She directed to the younger students. This was a dangerous thing she was involving herself in and she would never have asked students to join her. Her mind was racing on how to end their involvement, she certainly didn't want them to watch this girl be tortured or fed on. Just then the girl decided to pipe up and make a nuisance of herself. Inari's eyes flicked to the girl, and she didn't have any nice thoughts to give her. She listened as she listed who they had taken, more than just the few Inari was informed of. She was happy to see that her professor was still in his mind enough to take the girl into a different room. She let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding. Jason was of course mad that more people were entering his store this late at night and getting mixed up in this. Her attention moved to Cain as he explain who he was and what he knew, though it didn't offer her a whole lot. She decided to give her Informtation, skipping her name since every one here had already heard it before."The Family is who we are all after, and they know we are coming. They have taken many in hopes to get our attention and it worked. Strike I'm sorry to say but you are all that is left from the council, as I was informed by a close friend. You and your off spring need to be protected, and the Family wants to get rid of you all. And that girl is our only connect to them at the moment, other than the place where you almost got killed and I'm sure they cleared out by now."She spoke directly to the elder vampire. This was on him, as it was up to him to save these people since he is the reason they came here. He was also the reason Jack had returned so she couldn't be to angry with him but she still was upset at this whole matter. Students were missing, more were getting involved and all she wanted was to have Jack in her arms, safe and sound. The Family was definitely on her bad side, which is a scary place indeed.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:29 pm
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Zane▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Acacia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Striker's ClanShrieking Shack Bouncer

Come a w a y little light come a w a y to the darkness,
In the shade of the ☽☾night☽☾ we will come looking for you.

Zane could not believe who walked in the shop next. They seemed to be a bunch of students, though the only one that really caught his eye was the one that he blamed for all of this. The one who had been unlucky enough to play host to Roi. That young man was Tay. Zane did not know what to think. This was not the time to confront the boy. Arachnid was missing. The fledgling was not about to let more people get hurt because of what happened with that demon.

Truthfully, Zane did not want to feed from the despised woman. She had nearly caused his master to be killed. He did not care if she was crying. She could cry until she could no longer produce a tear and Zane would not care. However, Strike did have a point. The fledglings needed their strength. If a fully grown vampire was no match for the Family, what were a couple of vampire children? Cinq and Zane would be gone before they even had a chance to panic.

Even though he wanted to confront Tay about his involvement in the events that led to Erianthe's death, but he knew he had to feed. Zane followed Cinq up the stairs, wondering if the students really would get involved.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogsmeade/ Dogweed & Deathcap

The situation had just gone from puzzling to downright mysterious in almost every aspect it could have. Seeing the Headmistress was the smallest of the curiosities that stood within the confines of the four walls that held this group together, and from the sounds of it that was barely the only thing holding the group together. The woman in the corner yelled and cried out in multiple octaves of pain, fear, pride, and anger all at the same time it seemed. She called out about having taken centaurs, mermaids, and something called a fledgling. Ronyo had never heard the term before but had a feeling it was something far removed from any bird, and the pup. What pup was she referring to? More and more questions built off each other without any answers to help reduce that lofty count. Then she said another name, something that sounded like a group more than any one person. The Family. More pieces to the puzzle, more players to the game it seemed. Regardless of all that she threatened their lives, which Ronyo could only assume at this point in time also meant the girl, and that was not something Ronyo was prepared to let happen if he could stop it.

Then a man with purple hair, a wound that looked like he should be dead, and a temper to match any thunderstorm stepped in and told two of the others they would need to feed. Ronyo would have asked what that meant accept the man answered the question with his next statement about a vampire council. Vampires...Ronyo knew little about the blood sucking species and frankly he had no wish to. They came off as twisted warping of nature, something that should not be of this world. Those feelings were derived from books and stories however and so the white haired boy kept his feelings on the matter repressed not wishing to offend any vampire in the room as it was. He changed his tone of voice and demanded everyone give up information regarding the Family, that word again, so they could compile it. It was a great notion, to compile information to make a better picture, but Ronyo had no idea what the Family was or how they were involved other than making a running deduction that they might be the ones responsible for taking the girls.

If that wasn't enough the owner of the store appeared to be more than frustrated at the nature of his establishment. Apparently he was not one for crowds, and at this point the number of people in the shop could constitute a small one. Again the call for information that seemed to mirror the purple haired mans...purple haired vampire...Ronyo decided not to draw any conclusion just yet on that. Then Cinq was the first to address the students, but just Michelle and Sam. It seemed he had knew them on what seemed like a professor student level, and indeed Ronyo believed he recognized the man as a referee to a few Quidditch games. Michelle had come on her own wish and Sam was responding to Ronyo's call to the Chimera Club to help locate information on the taken girls. The white haired boy had no wish to get them into anything dangerous and as it looked the line for that point was coming up quickly. Another man spoke, calling himself Cian O'Brian, and wishing to find the mermaid that had been mentioned as being taken.

Then the Headmistress spoke, and with a tone Ronyo had heard many times being she was once the head of Slytherin house. Professor Evernight spoke of Veritaserum, and if Ronyo's memory served him right that was a potion that caused a person to speak only the truth when asked a question. It was not something used lightly, even by the Aurors or so he had heard as it was difficult to procure and even harder to make one's self. She addressed the students, and the man who came in right after them, about being disappointed in wishing to get involved in being so dangerous. Once again the name of the Family was brought up as if it was a well known fact among everyone in the room, or to everyone who had been in the room minus a few moments ago. More question raced through the head of the Slytherin and still only a few answers that seemed easy enough to come to or understand.

As Cinq and the other man who did not speak went upstairs Ronyo could see a chance to bring his information to the table. He had already spoken about the man they believed took the girls but he found it worth repeating. He also fingered the vial of 'Miracle' as he wished to bring it up and ask for its contents to be analyzed, the original reason for coming in to this place.

"I'm not sure who the Family is or what they have to do with the rest of you, and I'll be honest I don't really care. It's your business from the sounds of it, but if they are the ones who took the three girls from Hogsmeade then I'll go through them if I have too. As I said the man who took the girls had black hair, blue eyes, earrings, and a stare that was described as disturbing. I would believe this man is one of the Family you speak of and if so I would like to have a few words with him myself," Ronyo then held up the vial of potion for all to see, "I also would like to have someone find out what is in this potion. Mss. Hawthorn, Heather Hawthorn and Remy Bleiddiaid mother, was approached by a young boy who wanted to start selling this at her shop. It is said to heal all wounds instantly, and from what Mss. Hawthorn says it works but has a taste of too much iron...something I don't like the sound of," Ronyo paused for a moment as he held the vial out for someone to take and then spoke again, "I don't care who any of you are, I only care about finding and rescuing Heather, Remy, Caitlin, and should others have been taken by these filthy people then I will see to their freedom as well. As for Michelle and Sam, they have been helping me gather information about the missing girls, as have a few other people who consider themselves friends to the girls, but nothing more. If it looks to get to dangerous I won't stop any of you from making them stay, but the more eyes and ears we have on this matter the better from what it sounds like."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuan's sapphire blue eyes narrowed when the bound woman spoke. She seemed to be focused on the purple haired man, Strike....at least he now had a name to the face. The man was a Vampire, a fact that the Seer found both interesting and disturbing. What did this have to do with the vision he had? Purple eyes seemed to flash when the vampire addressed this mismatched melting pot of a group. Yuan felt his heart skip a bit again. There was another confirmation of his vision...this was both a good thing and a bad thing. The good thing was that it proved to him that the vision had contained at least two factual things. The shop was a potential information buffet and this man...this man looked like the grown up version of the boy in his dream. This was just going to be a test of patience. He demanded information out of those present and well if one lived to be that old it half made sense. To Yuan though it just struck a nerve. He didn't have time to wait! Whether he liked it or not though he was stuck. This 'Family' seemed to him as though they had something to do with his son's disappearance and now Yuan knew he was going to need what information he could get in order to see what he was walking into. The first person to speak was the apparent own of the shop, poor guy. This place was fit to burst and frankly he seemed to do nothing but reinforce what Strike had already said. Did he have anything useful? Apparently not... Crossing his arms over his chest Yuan gripped his jacket covered arms tightly ignoring the sharp sting from his palm as he agitated the cut there. Control your temper boy.

His gaze looked to the next person who spoke, someone who must be a professor from the way he address the children (what on earth were they doing here!) as students. The man though apparently was also a vampire from how he reacted to Strike's command. Lovely. Once again there was no information and Yuan's grip tightened ever so lightly on his arms. Control.... Cian O'Brian was the next one and the man gave little but at least it was something. He already knew these enemy must be cunning and probably expecting a retaliation. If this 'Family' was responsible for taking the other students he heard was missing and now apparently a mermaid, then there was a chance they took his boy too. Lord he hoped Lior was safe. A feminine voice spoke up and for a moment Yuan felt several feet shorter and more like he should be raising his hand to speak. A twitch of a smile crossed his face when Inari used that oh so familiar professor voice on the students and himself. He should have known why she was there but to Yuan it had just been a shock to see the blond again. After all the last he saw her he was getting his diploma at graduation. Though what she said to Strike came as a surprise. This man was apart of the Vampire Council? Oh lord that set up some interesting thoughts. His first vision had warned of a man that was going to be accepted by all and but not to be trusted. The Gift of Deathly Life....could that be vampirism? To top it off what his second vision had showed him made him worry more. Was this some kind of warning against this man? The visions seemed to be telling him so and that set Yuan immediately on the defensive.

Another man left the room after the one Yuan suspected was a vampire as well. This must be the other fledgling then. He didn't seem to care what was going on or who was there. Was he so intent on his next meal that he cared so little for what was happening? Apparently so. Then came the teen near him. Hopefully this one would tell him a thing or six. This boy seemed to know a few things. He had not heard of this potion but it was curious to say the least. Yuan however was a tad impressed with how determined he was to save those girls. It was nice to see people so ready to do what was necessary to save those they cared about. So far he had little to no information as to what he was dealing with other then there were many members of this Family, a fact he had already suspected. Great that was just going to make all of this that much harder. Maybe he should go home grab Xenos, possibly Xerxes, and storm the damn cottage he saw in his second vision on his own. These people be damned Yuan had no trouble with the thought of going in without these folks. All he cared about was getting his son out safe and alive. It had taken Xerxes years to get over the magic casted on him when he had been taken from Xenos and the da Vinci family. His friend had also said that he never felt like himself after the magic had been broken and to this day he saw the conflicting emotions in that man's face. That was not what he wanted to happen to Lior. The boy was young and anything done to him was more then likely going to be irreversible. Lord...he hoped Lior was doing alright.

Finally though it came to him and to be honest he had no idea where to start. Rolling his shoulders to get some of the tension out of them he sighed. "Since only one other person seemed to deem the comment worthy enough to answer by giving us his name I'll start there. My name is Yuan Trinity and frankly I know nothing about this family. I am here because of three things and three things only." Yuan relaxed his grip on his arms and held aloft one finger as he listed off his reasons. "One, I am a Seer. Don't believe me? Go check the useless Ministry for my registration. As a Seer I have received two very disturbing visions over the last couple of days. Those visions are reason number two. This shop was the clearest thing I saw in my latest one so I came here looking for a starting point in what was going on." His voice was nothing more the a harsh whisper, his vocals still destroyed from his yelling fit at the Auror office earlier that day. "Lastly, and the most important reason, is the fact that my son was kidnapped from my shop with me standing right there. The boy is three years old and when I find the woman who took him the first thing I am taking is her hands." Yuan half growled the last bit the anger flaring back up in him. Tucking his hands into his coat pocket, one reflexively closing around the wand in his pocket. "So since no one seems to really know what's going on with this Family, why don't you enlighten us, Strike?" Yuan was not afraid to look the Vampire in the eyes, no matter how quickly he could probably kill him. He did not trust him that was plain and simple. The only problem was if this man was indeed the one he was warned about then he was going to have a hell of a time proving it.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

The ghosts of my future: Grog, a bunch of people I don't know, Professor Evernight and Strike...
That which dances through my mind: This is useless
Your future may end here: 10" Alder with a Unicorn Hair core
Voices from the distant future: As Yuan starts to channel Liam Neeson from taken...

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Determined.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam gulped when the man almost yelled at them. He shrunk back a little, but stood firm after ronyo spoke. "I'm Sam. This Family of yours... they took my girlfriend and two of my friends. I'm coming with you to get them back. You can let me, or I'll simply follow you. Let me help." He looked at Michelle and shrugged. "And well, that's it, I guess. I'm coming, whether you let me or not."

Out Of Character: ...

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces