Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:48 pm
Ellyone wondered out from the bathroom and seeing that the bed was empty she panicked. "Tamera?" She ventured looking around the room a bit. "Tamera!?" When there was still no answer she started opening random places she thought the other could be hiding and after ten minutes saw the girl staring out the horizon. "Oh thank the gods." Ellyone breathed crossing out to the balcony and pulled the other into her arms. "You had me worried my love." She whispered into the girls ear wrapping her wings around them both as if to protect her from the world. She spared no thought for Demi just this girls safety. Just helping this girl be the best human she could be in this day and age. She couldn't say anything else she was too overwhelmed by emotion to even think about saying another word.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:00 pm
"Oh? Hey Ellie," Tamera smiled as she reveled in the angel's arms, holding onto Ellie's arms as she smiled, "Were you scared? I didn't mean for that to happen."

She turned and kissed Ellie softly before glancing at the time. The human blushed softly before pulling herself closer to Ellie, "Could...could we...you know? Before I head out to see if anyone is interested in my clothing line?"

Demetrius waited all night, and no show. He grew angry as he waited in the hotel room. This was getting ridiculous. How could the damn angel be angry because he gave her a one night stand? And she left with that damn human of all creatures? Did he not please her enough that she had to take solace with a human?

He left the hotel as he sniffed the air, the angel was far, far away. He began tracking the scent and went on foot this time. If he took another mode of transportation he might lose the scent.

That damn angel tricked him into a stupid deal and she just runs away with a human.. Demetrius growled to himself. He was becoming weaker for this stupid angel. She was starting to haunt his thoughts, but not only that, he was starting to get used to the human always around. The three of them....were complete? Demetrius pushed the idea out of his mind, he wanted to feast on the angel's soul as well as feast upon her human's soul as well.

But in order to do that, he would need to complete the deal first. It didn't matter if it took him days to track down the angel and her human, he would find them and make them his own.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:11 pm
Ellyone smiled her wicked arousing smile. She knew what her human was asking and it made her heart thump. "Anything you wish my little mortal." She purred pulling them from the balcony to the bed after closing the curtains and locking the door. She placed Tamera gently on the bed before shedding their clothes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ellyone held her human close kissing her cheek. The poor thing. Ellyone had worn her body like a hat for hours. She just wanted the human happy for as long as possible before Demi came barrelling in all angry and pissed off for Ellue up and leaving with Tamera. But Ellyone needed space from the demon. She just needed to think. To get her head back into making him her puppet for eternity. Yes he'd done what she'd asked but not completely. She needed to find a cure for this strain of Weeping Angel Syndrome. It wasn't natural. At least. . . it didn't feel natural. She stared at the charms on her bracelet and pondered if there was really any harm in devouring them. She'd done it with other demon souls. . . thought they were second hand from other Weeping Angels. She realised then she wasn't mad at Demi. She was mad at herself for letting his nature get to her. "Make it quick with them darling." She whispered. "We'll be heading to Milan next."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:50 am
Tamera was sore when she left the bed, but it left her in a good mood to start the day off right. She smiled and nodded at Ellie before whispering back, "I'll be back before evening comes in."

She kissed the angel one last time before leaving the hotel room and heading out onto the streets with her personal catalog. The first place she went to was a success and they reconsidered on buying some of the outfits she had created before. Tamera left the boutique quite excited when she felt odd passing an alley. She took a second to look into the alley that she passed to see a tall, handsome man standing within the shadows. His face looked familiar, "Demi?"

Demetrius stood out of the shadows as he took a step forward, holding a large wad of cash in his hands, "I presumed you two would've fled here. Ellyone is not something one would call original."

"I thought you two just had an argument or something," Tamera shrugged, "I mean, it's obvious that you two have some type of chemistry."

"Says the human that has been sleeping with her every night since you came along," Demetrius commented, then handed her the cash, "This should get you started on your little business endeavor."

Before Tamera could even grab the money, Demetrius pulled it away slightly before taking a few steps closer to her and tilted her chin up to look at him as he leaned down to her, "This comes with a price. Once you do things my way, you'll never be poor or sneaking into hotel rooms again."

He then held the wad of money within her reach before whispering into her ear, "But if you decline, you can head back to the little angel's arms and work hard and toil the rest of your days for not even half of this."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:31 am
While Tamera was off playing fashion model or whatever it was Ellyone searched all of Russia for answers to her condition. She had to stop at a church roof top clutching the cross hard she tried not to let the strange but calming numbness take her over again. It was then she felt it. The weeping angel not too far away stalking a low level demon through the streets. She took a deep breath but kept watching. It seemed to pose no danger to the humans, just the demon. Her interest turned into slight blood lust as the angel devoured the demons soul. With a wild gaze in it's eye it then turned violently on the humans around it killing and sucking the souls out of them all. Ellyone frowned and dived for the angel now unable to move as she was staring at it. "Why?" Ellyone asked with a sad tone to her voice. "We're supposed to protect them from demons."
"Like you don't feel the pull already?" The female hissed flicking her eyes to Ellyone's charm bracelet. "I have more control." She snapped in frustration. Her sword appeared in her hand. "And I will never turn into you!"
"We'll see. . ." The angel purred before being cut down with a scream.

Ellyone continued to walk around with a sigh. Those stupid negative thoughts buzzed in her mind. Why and I doing this? Why don't I just give in? What's the point in having this deal with my food. . . food? Where did that come from? She cursed as grossly as her angle mouth would let her and pulled at her hair. Something didn't feel right! Her heart thudded painfully in her chest. "Darkness will fall." A voice whispered behind her. "When the tears flow from the chosen one's eyes, darkness will fall and not even her companions will be safe. . ." Ellyone gasped and turned around. No one was near her. On instinct humans kept a distance. "Tamera." She breathed picking up both the human's and Demi's scent. The seal over her heart throbbed with pain. She used that to make herself faster. Something in her mind was telling her to cut them out of her life. To protect them but she was blinded by her anger toward Demi to see the logic in it. Within an instant she found and pinned Demi to a wall out of sight. "If you value your life you will stay still and not make eye contact. With the mood I'm in I doubt screwing you will make me better." Though the bracelet was all white Ellie's aura was blacker than any demon's ever would be. "I tire of these games. I tire of everything. And no matter what I do. . . no matter who I trust they'll always bring me down. Darkness will fall. They whisper. Over and over." She looked up at Demi heaving breaths. "They tell me that when the darkness falls not you nor Tamera will be safe from me. . . Am I some sort of monster?" Black tears rolled down her cheeks. "I don't want to be a monster. I don't want to kill you or our human. I feel wrong Demi, like I'm not supposed to be this way. I feel like I'm on the boarder line between angel and demon and it scares me." The colour of her wings stained grey as did her skin. But the bracelet remained white. "Why am I like this? Why?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:06 am
'I have no idea nor care as to why you're like this," Demetrius murmured as he kept his gaze away from him.

A swift kick to her side sent her off of him, though it felt like kicking a stone statue. Demetrius dusted himself off before fixing the areas on his clothes where she had held him against the wall, "If you're truly worried about your transformation, you would've kept yourself away from a human or a demon. You are the most angelic around the human due to her positive human aura. Your transformation quickens when you're around a darker aura from a demon like myself. Keeping yourself somewhat sane, you sleep with the human, but it's quite the opposite with me. So, no, 'screwing me' isn't going to help your mood."

A familiar scent hit him and he turned to see Tamera with her eyes wide at the scene. She didn't move as she kept her gaze on Ellie. Demetrius, actually worried about the human, stepped in front of Tamera's gaze so she wouldn't make direct eye contact with Ellyone. He then stated sharply, "Get out of here, this is no place for you."

"What's going on?! Is she changing?" Tamera asked, concern filling her voice.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:35 am
Ellyone's eyes flashed black for a moment. How dare he keep her from her property! She thought more to herself. "Do you not think I've tried? You followed me! I was so angry and I don't know why. I knew you were the reason so I fled with my little ray of sunshine. I wanted to clear my head, think. You know that time last night I bit you. Hard. I wanted to snap your neck and eat you. Damn the contract! Argh!" She roared covering her face with her hands. "I don't want to eat you or any one." She held out her hand for Tamera willing her to come. Once she had the human in her arms she showered the girl with affection then looked up at Demi with pure unadulterated loathing. "As if I'd harm my human." She growled nuzzling the girls neck. She knew to Tamera, Ellyone's body would feel soft and normal just like always. Where as Demi had attacked her so her body would be like stone. She was turning into a Weeping Angel but not like the one that infected her. She seemed to have so much more control. Now the human was in her arms anyway. She cupped the back of Tamera's head eyes full of something raw and unyielding. "Mine." She growled pulling the human close. Her head turned to Demi. "There was, for a moment a time where I wanted this of us. Demi." She looked back at the human with great tenderness. "How foolish to think I would want to love a demon when I have the perfect mate here." She held Tamera close before shooting up into the air. "I will never change. As long as I have you." She promised smiling kindly. tenderly to Tamera. "As long as you want me." Her lips crushed Tamera's just a little too fiercely with almost a clinging need.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:43 pm
Demetrius watched with his hands in his pockets. The way she desperately clung to the human made him...cringe. He had thought about the night before with the angel during the day, trying to put his finger on what it was about the damn vixen that made him want more. The demon leaped to the tallest building nearby and smirked, "As the contract is still in effect, I am still waiting for your next objective. However, I will point one fact out: your human is mortal and will die. What then shall you cling to? Will her spot be so easily replaced despite your current feelings for her?"

With that, Demetrius leaped back to the ground, "Run if you desire, I will merely follow you until our contract is up."

It was a hard fact to fight himself. He was starting to want the angel more than he had imagined. The way she held the human...he wanted to hold her in the same way. Demetrius growled to himself for acting like a fool for even thinking a demon would ever want an angel.

Tamera held onto Ellie as she watched Demetrius walk away. His questions left her with unease as she felt Ellie's kiss crush against her mouth. As much as she enjoyed her kiss and feeling her against her body, it was the truth that she was still a mortal and Ellie was still an angel. Tamera slowly pulled away before holding tightly onto Ellie. She didn't want to upset the angel with her worries and whispered into her ear, "One more time for the night, I want to go to Milan with you in the morning."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:56 pm
Ellyone watched him go as she held her human close. She knew she was playing with fire yet she still continued. "My next objective?" She purred with a terrible grin. "Burn the Denmark castle with fire." Then she flew into the air taking the girl back to the hotel. The girl wanted another round before Milan. Even though Ellyone was in a terrible mood she'd be gentle with the human again. Stay gentle. Not hurt her poor fragile human. She knew the human would die. But Ellyone would make sure it was of old age and not by someone's hands. When the human dies. She thought as she pressed tender kisses to the girls neck and collarbones I will lead her soul to heaven.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ellyone held her sleeping mortal in her arms as she flew to Milan. The poor thing didn't last as long as before. Something must have been on her mind. Ellyone decided to file that concern away for later but for now just focused on the dream Tamera had. And not to the problem that would soon present itself. Angels are fertile.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:58 pm
Tamera woke up to hear the shower on in a bathroom not too far from the strange room she was in. She glanced around, and then remembered that Ellie had taken her to Milan to continue her dream as a fashion designer. That's not all she remembered...what happened and what was said last night came back to her mind as well. Tamera sat on the edge of the bed as she began to dress herself, her mind deep in thought at what Demetrius had said about them. Yes, she was human and would eventually die while Ellie got to live on. As much as she enjoyed her time with Ellie...it was coming to a close. She loved the fact that the angel was even helping her with her dream career, but Tamera couldn't use that as an excuse to continue what she's doing. As quickly as she could, Tamera grabbed her catalog and went to the front door. She stopped just before leaving. This would be a hard decision because she felt truly loved by the angel.

'If I don't leave now, i'll only get old and die while she gets to stay young and beautiful forever,' Tamera thought to herself as she opened the door, 'I love her, I really do, but I can't do this to myself.'

The human forced herself to open the door and come face-to-face with Demetrius. His smirk grew as he extended his hand, "If this is your true decision, are you prepared for the life you are stepping into?"

Tamera glanced over her shoulder as she heard the shower stop. She reached and grabbed his hand, both instantly disappearing. The human then glanced around what looked to be a cobble stone alley with Demetrius leaning against a large building.

"This boutique has been in search of a new design and have rejected many people. With some persuasion, I will make them buy your products," Demetrius flipped through Tamera's catalog, "They'll sell all of your goods for a high price and you'll end up living the lap of luxury that you've been dreaming."

Tamera's smile widened, but before she could say anything, Demetrius held up a finger, "There's a catch. You will be given a life that everyone dreams without working hard for it at all. Like most humans, this is a dream come true for you. Since i'm doing you this favor, you will do me a favor as well."

A black book appeared in his hands as she snatched her catalog. Demetrius held up the black, leather book with a gold stitching and held it out to her, "You will taint yourself with a craft that will make your soul invincible. In other words, you will never fully be eaten. I will not be able to devour your soul nor will any damn Weeping Angel. You will be untouchable. Taint your soul, achieve your dream, and I will take my end of the bargain."

"Will..will I be alive?" Tamera asked as her eyes widened in fear.

"Most certainly," Demetrius lied as he smiled, "Now go ahead and begin."

The book automatically opened to a passage. Tamera was hesitant as she read aloud the words until she finished. Then, she felt her body become numb and her heart feeling as if it were going at a hundred miles per hour. She couldn't move as fear started to wrap around her. However, it only lasted a few moments, but then it all disappeared. Tamera quickly moved her hands in front of her before touching her face, "W..what happened?"

"You see, my dear," Demetrius pinched her chin to make her look up at him, "You can never die."

He slowly bent down to kiss her, pressing his lips against hers.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:14 pm
"You need to stay calm Eli-" Gabriel started but Ellyone hissed at him.
"How can I stay calm!?" She roared. "You couldn't have told me sooner so I could take precautions?! What if I got her pregnant? What if I'm pregnant?" She started hyperventilating trying, and failing to calm down but nothing worked. She'd had multiple times of unprotected sex with the human as a male. "Would being a. . .parent be that bad?" Gabriel asked with a smile.
"When she just left me? Yes it would!" Tears rolled down her cheeks. "He's getting what he wants. I'm alone and he can do whatever he wants with me. Why did you not stop me?!" She roared at the end bashing her fists on his chest gaining a chuckle from him. "Because this is what you needed-"
"A punishment?" Eli interrupted only to be silenced by Gabriel.
"No. Before you ascended you wanted a family. God was manipulating your path so you could have one. The demon wasn't his first choice but still you'll get you wish-"
"But he doesn't love me. And the one person I thought might has left me not knowing that I wanted to join her in heaven when she died." She felt her breathing shallow and grow rapid. "Eli you need to calm down. He will love you soon enough and the human will come back. Or you can find a new one-"
"I DON'T WANT A NEW ONE!" She screamed so loud the glass in every building for three blocks shattered. "I want mine!" She started crying, hard.
"You truly love that human. . . don't you?" He asked sadly. "Even though God wants you with the demon?" Ellyone looked up at him with a tortured expression. "Then summon him. Tell him the truth." Reluctantly Ellyone stood up and got dressed using loose fitting clothes but didn't bother to remove her tortured expression as she hissed in a commanding tone. "Demetrius. Come to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:25 pm
Demetrius groaned as he pulled away from Tamera's lips, then pulled the human close to him, "Your dream and your life will have to be put on hold."

Then, they reappeared in front of Ellyone. Tamera turned her gaze away from the obviously hurt angel. What could she say? She still loved Ellie, but...it wasn't fair that Ellie continued to stay young while Tamera aged. Tamera took a step away from Demetrius as she kept her eyes downcasted, "I...don't want to be here.."

"Look what i've done here, Ellyone," Demetrius gestured to Tamera, "I have you in a loop hole. Your beloved human is mine in the end. Do you smell her new soul? Delicious, it's my own recipe. Of course, you may want her new found ability to make one of us invincible. Would you feast on her new soul, killing her, and living in your new life? Or would you let me do the honors?"

"W-wait! You said I wouldn't die!" Tamera raised her voice, her eyes widened in terror, "You promised!"

"I promised only what I wanted to promise," Demetrius winked at her.

Tamera sunk to her knees as she tried to figure out what she had done. Tears welled up in her eyes. After all that had happened, she couldn't be brave anymore. She started to cry very hard until she curled herself into a ball. Demetrius chuckled as he stood by the crying human as he smiled at Ellyone, "What a beautiful scenario isn't it?'  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:40 pm
Ellyone looked up at him. Then slowly she looked at her mortal. "I'd have followed you to heaven Tamera." She said simply. "But that's not why I summoned you Demetrius. No I'm going to tell you something and you'd better pay attention. Both of you. Because this is my fault." She didn't even look at Tamera. She couldn't. She felt so ashamed for what she'd done. She did register his threat but thought what she was about to say rather fitting. "Kill two lives or one?" She asked him. "Either way it's a lose-lose for you. I'm sorry I did this to you Tamera. If I had have known I'd have taken precautions. That way you'd not be bound to me thus or I to Demetrius." The way she said his name was without any feeling. As if he were a piece of terrible art she was going to sell or destroy. "Angels are fertile. And we've been having our fun I didn't realise that I could hurt you this way. But Demetrius." She chuckled darkly. "Wouldn't it be fitting that your undoing is that night together?" Her eyes started to stain black as she moved forward between Tamera and Demetrius.
"I've told you before Demetrius. She's mine. You had your chance. Now this is my command to you. Do not touch her. Do not take her soul or in any way harm her or I will kill you." Her eyes turned to a stone colour as she turned and knelt down kissing Tamera's head. "I'm sorry you got pulled into this. But I can end it for you?" She pulled the girl's chin until their eyes met. "I can take away all your pain. All your hurt. Tell me what to do my darling and I will do it for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:00 pm
"Don't let me die," Tamera quickly whispered, but then felt the tug on the back of her neck.

Demetrius tore Tamera away from the angel as he held the human close to her, "I have no care for what happened that wretched night. You should know this by now."

Tamera's eyes were wide as she kept her gaze on Ellie the entire time, "Don't let me die!"

Then, Demetrius' free hand went straight into Tamera's chest. The human gasped as her blood began to pour out of the wound. Demetrius grinned as he tilted Tamera's hand to where he kissed her lips as he slowly pulled out the black, tainted soul from her body. As soon as the soul was fully out of Tamera, he carelessly dropped the body to the floor as Tamera's now darkened gaze was still at Ellie. Demetrius easily consumed the soul before gazing at Ellyone, "Even if you change into a Weeping Angel, i've devoured a Tainted Soul. No matter if the world should end, no matter how you try to kill me or eat my soul, I will never perish. This is the only way I would ever be paired with angel-scum like you: we will continue fighting like this for all eternity, the other never losing nor winning. Don't you see? This has turned into the most beautiful scenario."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:26 pm
Ellyone gave a roar a** he tried to pull Tamera back to her. "No." She breathed pulling the body to hers cradling it gently. Her hand rested on the other's belly. She bit her lip until it bled then painted a long forgotten symbol on the girls head and chest before tapping the mark and regaining her sword. "Beauty can become ugly with no problem and here's the lovely part." She looked up at him eyes like stone. "You can't consume mine either, and you can still die by other means." She stood up. "You've linked us in such a perverse way it makes me sick." Her lips shifted into a smile. "But hey. That's life. I have no reason to be connected to you. And if you try to eat my soul yours will burn. No matter how tainted it is." With Tamera's body in her arms she took off out of the building and up to the clouds. Even if Tamera's body had no soul she could save the baby. . . if there was one. Right? Ellyone shook her head. She didn't know any more. She wished she knew. But she didn't know any more. She was so stupid. So stupid to think he'd want her. So stupid to think God had led Demetrius to her. No. She'd never love or trust again. Never do anything to get hurt again. Would never let any one in. Ever.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff