Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RP Discussion Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

About this thread...
  Uv lost your mind...
  U actually used that grey matter! O_O
  *shrug* Whatev... free gold! :D
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:49 pm
haha, it's all chill. How about this takes place after the tournament, so that serenity feels even worse that it happened pretty much under her nose. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:11 pm
That'd be fine except for one minor detail...
I want serenity to never have seen Malik...Marik... Odion...whomever. I want her to be still trying to find out exactly who these people are... SO...

We need to edit the series in our minds... (we're definately transgressors if we do that... ninja )...and say that Serenity was never on the blimph so she never saw or heard Marik's voice or Odion's voice.

Oh...Another thing with that is that she'd be able to identify them as heads of the Ghouls... Why don't we say instead that Marik sent TWO different Peons to duel in his place whilst he snuck aboard. She'll recognize the scenery and such, but this makes it so she'll never like... Know him in particular.

That way we don't have to change anything too complicated, just picture that he was controling their minds again. ^^  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:29 pm
that works for me twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:02 am
Uh...

*is lost*  

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:18 pm
rofl just nod, smile, and pretend blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:18 am
I think I can do that, yeah. :p  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:51 am
*dazed tone of voice* Musssssssstt...answer....rppppsssssss...hhh...nnn...zzzzzzz.... zzzzzzSNKKK! eek I'm awake! Really!!

I got less than my usual 5 1/2 hours of sleep last night this morning because of a stupid physics lab report. I thought we made a simple but majorly critical error and was up all night long doing pages worth of math to try and work around it but I kept going in circles!! It was sooooooo agravating! Well, this morning I got into class and he said that we didn't make an error. I had to retype our six page lab report in an hour... I finished re-typing it EXACTLY an hour and 10 minutes ago. Tough crack, I tell you. burning_eyes

But alas! I'm here! And I shall try and respond in a way that um... might... help....usss.......hhhhnnnnn zzzzzzzzzz.....*wakes up again* SNKK! What? eek  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:50 pm
poor cloie... i feel your pain xd  

Angel of Flames2

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:41 pm
I feel like you two aren't being involved in the storyline. sad I want you to be able to post. It's boring if the main character does um...well...mainly everything...errrrr..... ninja Okay, yes...that's SIDEWAYS thinking buut... You know what I mean.

I think it might be interesting though... if Serenity sees EITHER of your characters... having seen them on the tape... Like... if they were randomly out taking a stroll or something... cool I could have her totally flip out. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:14 am
That'd be cool, yes. =0 biggrin

*goes to RP*  

May La Nee

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:15 am
=o

My sister and I RP a lot, right?
Well, we once played that when the gang got into Noah's world, something went wrong because Noah leaned his elbow on a wrong button and the gang traveled back in time, seeing 8-year-old versions of themselves. biggrin

They can actually talk to these younger versions of themselves, and they randomly are moved to someone else's past, unintentionally changing them. surprised

Like... For example...
They are with this 8-year-old Seto, and have a little chat with them... And the moment they skip to the nect person, the real Seto has memories about seeing the guys he's with now and having the feeling he knew them long before he me them... Very odd if you don't believe in sidekick s**t...
EVentually, they end up in class somehow, not in Noah's thingy world, and they're in class and are still like : "WTF" and the RP ends. :p  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:17 pm
OHH, that sounds like fun! 3nodding  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:11 pm
Yeah it's funny to make up scenes like those. :p  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:42 pm
that would be great xd  

Angel of Flames2

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:50 pm
Angel... you're up late tonight. haha I was soooooo surprised to see that you'd posted.... I was alll... eek exclaim WTF!? heart  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff